Author Topic: Uniforms of B&I II [OSP]  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
Uniforms of B&I II [OSP]
« on: May 12, 2016, 11:55:42 am »

Since we are updating all the uniforms in the mod (thanks to Hinkel and Docm30) we would like to release the old uniforms to modders for use in their projects. There's no point in letting all that hard work go to waste!

This pack contains uniforms (models and textures) from the French, Prussian, British, American, and Japanese nations in the 19th Century; a wide variety of awesome stuff you can use to make fantastic things with. You will find that all the uniforms have been ordered (by mesh name) in the following fashion for ease in modding: nation_class_name_rank. Unfortunately the pack does not contain python code for the module files, however adding them to the items list will not be too difficult. We recommend that you follow the naming method through the items list to the troops list for simplicity, like so:
Code
["brit_infantry_24th", "brit_infantry_24th", [("brit_infantry_24th",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_body_armor  |itp_covers_legs |itp_civilian,0, 100 , weight(3)|abundance(100)|head_armor(0)|body_armor(14)|leg_armor(6)|difficulty(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
This way you can use the mesh names from the brf files to assign them to troops in the troops.py file (rather than looking for mesh names in the item list, then getting the item name and adding that to the troop one is editing).

Conditions: Please remember to give us credit for the stuff you use from this pack.

Grab the download link here

Get Will's 19th Century Firearms Pack from this download link
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Uniforms of B&I II [OSP]
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 03:13:29 pm »
Thanks parrot