Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 524553 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5175 on: May 31, 2020, 05:58:38 pm »
I think one of the biggest problems with American police training is the sheer number of different agencies and difference in training between those agencies; the FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies are very well trained, some of the best in the world, but since there isn't consistency between the different city, state and county forces, you get incredibly well-trained forces like Tulsa but then you got a manual that says putting pressure on someone's neck for a few minutes is a great idea like Minneapolis
In Ontario (not sure about the other provinces) we have a civilian oversight agency called the SIU which investigates use-of-force incidents like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Investigations_Unit but if I'm not mistaken its either the city prosecutor or the FBI investigating use of force situations? which is questionable

You are right, the agencies is kind of ridiculous I did a report on the different departments and agencies in american politics once back when I studied politics, ended up with pages upon pages of different agencies for law enforcement and its subsidiaries. It's mainly caused by the states which is unique to the US compared to Europe in that each state is it's own governing body and has its own departments and agencies that stem from it, 50 states = a lot of fucking agencies. + Federal level. Then you have cities, military and paramilitary departments. Presidential only bodies such as the secret service, it just keeps going. The secret service alone is a small army...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 06:00:51 pm by Golden. »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5176 on: May 31, 2020, 09:25:34 pm »
I think one of the biggest problems with American police training is the sheer number of different agencies and difference in training between those agencies; the FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies are very well trained, some of the best in the world, but since there isn't consistency between the different city, state and county forces, you get incredibly well-trained forces like Tulsa but then you got a manual that says putting pressure on someone's neck for a few minutes is a great idea like Minneapolis
In Ontario (not sure about the other provinces) we have a civilian oversight agency called the SIU which investigates use-of-force incidents like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Investigations_Unit but if I'm not mistaken its either the city prosecutor or the FBI investigating use of force situations? which is questionable
You are right, the agencies is kind of ridiculous I did a report on the different departments and agencies in american politics once back when I studied politics, ended up with pages upon pages of different agencies for law enforcement and its subsidiaries. It's mainly caused by the states which is unique to the US compared to Europe in that each state is it's own governing body and has its own departments and agencies that stem from it, 50 states = a lot of fucking agencies. + Federal level. Then you have cities, military and paramilitary departments. Presidential only bodies such as the secret service, it just keeps going. The secret service alone is a small army...
yeh, altho it's not necessarily a bad thing to have a layered police structure. the rcmp in Canada is both a federal and in most provinces provincial police force, and they also function as part of the foreign intelligence service. which is kinda strange
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:51:37 pm by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #5177 on: May 31, 2020, 10:19:21 pm »
are you trying to quote me or ?  ;D

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5178 on: May 31, 2020, 10:51:44 pm »
yeh oops

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5179 on: May 31, 2020, 11:32:31 pm »
Anonymous possibly exposing the fuck outta Trump. Would suck if this was true cause then we'd have to deal with Biden as president potentially.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5180 on: May 31, 2020, 11:46:13 pm »
Anonymous possibly exposing the fuck outta Trump. Would suck if this was true cause then we'd have to deal with Biden as president potentially.
That demented old fuck would at least have a cabinet that would help keep a decent public image. Trump is too egotistical to allow anyone to steal the spotlight, even if it is detrimental to his reelection chances.

I don't known if we should belive Anonymous, but it's obvious that the GOP won't crack under any pressure. This is the last stand of the Reaganites.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #5181 on: June 01, 2020, 04:43:07 pm »
American presidential candidates always full of old senile men tough choices wherever you look.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #5182 on: June 01, 2020, 06:23:26 pm »
American presidential candidates always full of old senile men tough choices wherever you look.

Was gonna vote Yang if he got the nomination but oh well.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #5183 on: June 01, 2020, 08:04:58 pm »
This is the lamest attempt at praxis I've seen in awhile tbh

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #5184 on: June 02, 2020, 01:16:04 am »
https://www.insider.com/george-floyd-non-responsive-before-officer-took-knee-off-neck-2020-5
watch the video, floyd was fucked off his mind on drugs and had a heart attack

career criminal and drug addict, the world is better off without him

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5185 on: June 02, 2020, 01:23:28 am »
https://www.insider.com/george-floyd-non-responsive-before-officer-took-knee-off-neck-2020-5
watch the video, floyd was fucked off his mind on drugs and had a heart attack

career criminal and drug addict, the world is better off without him

This Video shows nothing relevant. like at all.

Dont you ever think theres a time to stop being edgy?
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5186 on: June 02, 2020, 01:53:52 am »
there is never time to stop being edgy
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #5187 on: June 02, 2020, 02:03:14 am »
This Video shows nothing relevant. like at all.

Dont you ever think theres a time to stop being edgy?
Thats why the article is there for context

and yes you can clearly see he's on drugs. Either way I have no dog in this race, Floyd's death is no longer a factor in the game we play. We've seen our future this past weekend, America is the next Rhodesia/South Africa and Trump will lead us straight to it with boomer republicanism.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #5188 on: June 02, 2020, 02:19:33 am »
This has been going on long before Trump, at least since Nixon. American Conservatism is poison.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5189 on: June 02, 2020, 02:20:12 am »
Trump got the military going in
I got my 1 way ticket to Brussels ready to go
Fuck you America