Author Topic: Latest Assassins Creed: Odyssey - Set in Ancient Greece  (Read 5792 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Latest Assassins Creed: Odyssey - Set in Ancient Greece
« on: June 02, 2018, 01:23:11 pm »
Anyone really care about AC anymore?

Its probably in around about the same time as AC Origins but I doubt there will be a crossover.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Latest Assassins Creed: Odyssey - Set in Ancient Greece
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 01:51:43 pm »
well according to the logo and shit i'd rather say its before AC Origins as the helmet and the V refers to sparta it seems

but anyway AC is shit since Unity
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 02:08:48 pm »
well according to the logo and shit i'd rather say its before AC Origins as the helmet and the V refers to sparta it seems

but anyway AC is shit since Unity
Yeah most likely, but AC arent really known for keeping their games EXTREMELY accurate, most of the time its within a general timeline. If you think AC2 for example, some things in that were over 100 years too early (I remember watching a video about it a long time ago)

AeroNinja

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 03:13:19 pm »
Origins was fun gameplay wise. Story wasn't that bad either. Just the locations are not really my thing. Unity was one of the shittiest AC's I've ever played. I wish they took it somewhere Asia or Oceania. Like China, Japan, Indonesia. Or they could follow the movie and do some Spanish inquisition. But again in this time period of ancient greeks and romans. Uhh.

I have played tons of AC games, tons of times when I was a kid until now. Probably have 1000 hours on each of em. If it's on sale I'll maybe buy it but I'm not so sure about this game to be honest.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 03:15:01 pm »
I think the new combat system they introduced into Origins might actually make the new one good. It depends on that really. Theres tons of cool stuff you could do with it.

AeroNinja

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 03:18:28 pm »
Well, if they do it like you've said the gameplay could be fun indeed. I just hope they make it more unforgiving than origins because it was really easy to dodge opponents even those with a skull above their heads. Just takes a lot of time to kill em. Would be pretty funny to see a Spartan in their underwear and a Corinthian helmet with assassination options.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 03:22:10 pm »
I mean name me one AC that was unforgiving with its combat. Not a single one lol. I would say probably Unity was the hardest, just because its so easy to get into bad fights where you have muskets shooting you in the backside.

AeroNinja

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 03:36:30 pm »
True, I just meant the new combat was a step in the right direction. By giving enemies with those skulls and higher levelled enemies.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2018, 07:21:05 pm »
or just make an indian one
Spoiler
3d one idiots >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
[close]
I mean name me one AC that was unforgiving with its combat. Not a single one lol. I would say probably Unity was the hardest, just because its so easy to get into bad fights where you have muskets shooting you in the backside.
ac3??

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2018, 07:24:59 pm »
or just make an indian one
Spoiler
3d one idiots >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
[close]
ac3??
AC3 biggest problem was how boring it was tbh

AeroNinja

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 07:25:25 pm »
AC 3 had to take a lot of heat and shittalk and a lot of people didn't like the game. But I must say I found it a masterpiece. And I didn't give any shit what people said while I was killing all these redcoats.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2018, 07:27:39 pm »
AC 3 had to take a lot of heat and shittalk and a lot of people didn't like the game. But I must say I found it a masterpiece. And I didn't give any shit what people said while I was killing all these redcoats.
AC3's problem was it took like 4 hours to get into anything fun, then its not that bad.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2018, 09:30:03 pm »
AC3's problem was it took like 4 hours to get into anything fun, then its not that bad.
+1

Nock

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2018, 11:44:50 am »
fuck ubisoft, why do they have to make a game set in ancient greece, it's my fucking weakness

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2018, 01:01:07 pm »
I haven't enjoyed AC since before Unity. Unity ruined it for me and I stopped playing.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.