Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Bello Civili - The Roman Civil War

Developer Blog: New Update #3

(1/16) > >>

Hinkel:
Hello guys,
in this blog, we would like to post updates on our way to the next main patch.

The PATCH will feature a complete new faction, adding a new main power to the roman civil war. You will see screenshots and information in another update.
We are also working on some new stuff for the 2 roman factions, reworking textures, adding new units, weapons and more.

Reworked units

Some units will get a rework, playing around with the textures
Spoiler[close]

New faction

Small preview of a WIP uniform of the new faction

Spoiler[close]

Trailer - in progress

Using some great footage of our awesome shield battles, we are currently working on a huge announcement trailer, to get some more guys into the mod.
So this is the trailer so far. The ending will be a bit different and since not that many guys are following us in the forum, feel honored to get a first look into it :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlL88EOetEY[/youtube]

New maps

With the help of some talented mappers, we are also featureing many new maps and landscapes to fight!

(by Olafson)
Spoiler[close]
(by Olafson)
Spoiler[close]

Samuel J. Ahonen:
Awesome! A new faction, eh? I wonder what that could be. O.o

Krotan:

--- Quote from: Samuel J. Ahonen on October 04, 2013, 01:18:45 pm ---Awesome! A new faction, eh? I wonder what that could be. O.o

--- End quote ---
Egypt. :o :-X

Looking great Hinkel.

Wismar:
Very nice, can't wait.

Gokiller:

--- Quote from: Samuel J. Ahonen on October 04, 2013, 01:18:45 pm ---Awesome! A new faction, eh? I wonder what that could be. O.o

--- End quote ---
Egypt and I saw Parthian stuff as well lol.

Whats wrong with that pyramid btw? It looks more like a Maya temple or is that just from the POV?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version