Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Blood & Iron

Feedback

(1/52) > >>

The Nutty Pig:
Post what improvements you think could be added to the mod
What you thought where the good and bad points
Any ideas on events or community activities to do with the mod
It will be good to hear your opinions on the mod overall!

SeanBeansShako:
Aside from a few texture and sound improvements, I honestly believe most of the work in this mod is done pretty well.

I am looking forward to the up coming community events, due to the mechanics of the mod we'll get some interesting sieges, conquest style events and maybe some good open battle scenarios from it.

Gokiller:
Some maps really need some fixing, on some map called Trench or so, I've seen quite some trenches which are "flying" in the air not reaching the ground at some points. First battle map I've played on though will keep you updated on other maps.

The Nutty Pig:

--- Quote from: SeanBeansShako on June 01, 2013, 10:30:47 pm ---Aside from a few texture and sound improvements, I honestly believe most of the work in this mod is done pretty well.

I am looking forward to the up coming community events, due to the mechanics of the mod we'll get some interesting sieges, conquest style events and maybe some good open battle scenarios from it.

--- End quote ---
Yeah the community events are what I am really looking forward to, the CSY will be going to as many as we can fix!

The Nutty Pig:

--- Quote from: Gokiller on June 01, 2013, 10:33:17 pm ---Some maps really need some fixing, on some map called Trench or so, I've seen quite some trenches which are "flying" in the air not reaching the ground at some points. First battle map I've played on though will keep you updated on other maps.

--- End quote ---
I think it is the trench map I am thinking about where when you go through one of the trenches you lose your ammo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version