Spoiler[close]
(Unused) K-KA Internal Tournament [5v5]
Spoiler[close]
(Unused) Duel League Arena
Spoiler[close]

Ye they're mine btw

Moi~:
Reserved

Yeah I love columns and anything that adds verticality and just makes them more linear, opposed to other distracting, fps consuming decorations.

I'm putting this up for other people to try and get into this craft, using these works as a reference. I got into it after a solid couple years (2015-2017) of people using the same ONE map for every single tournament. This modality is simple and can be very aesthetic, quite different from event or casual server maps. It's also helpful for people like me who are not really as creative as other mapmakers in this community and don't want to invest weeks into a single map. Regardless it poses many unusual obstacles because of the technical limitations, but it's all worth for the satisfaction of hitting the nail doing something hundreds of people will enjoy and use extensively To ace a tournament map is to set the canon for the competitions themselves and give them personality

I'll also talk about other people's maps if I deem interesting. Since I work by commisions I do not post download links for past tournament works but I can still consider it if you DM me. Unused maps are usually fine to be delivered.

Btw I've been resurrected to make the maps for Season 3 of the EGS following up on Python's fine works. They'll be debutting in about two weeks  :-*

Moi~:
Man I REALLY liked this RGL map from 2014-2015 but haven't seen it ever since, I may be remaking it myself
Spoiler[close]shameless tripleposting

John Price:
Last time I saw that RGL map it was used for NARGL in like 2016/2017 I forgot exactly when

Mr Chicken always makes nice maps when Chriseh needs them <3

Moi~:

--- Quote from: John Price on October 26, 2021, 06:55:11 am ---Last time I saw that RGL map it was used for NARGL in like 2016/2017 I forgot exactly when

Mr Chicken always makes nice maps when Chriseh needs them <3

--- End quote ---
I don't think I'll find it lol and yup I'm happy to deliver  Mr Chriseh :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version