Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Released Modifications

Looking for specific GUI mod

(1/1)

czRabixel:
Hey guys, I have been looking for this GUI mod for some time. I have seen modpack with this GUI. I have seen it from members of 92nd and VG.
I want only the GUI (scoreboard, timer, point counter an so on), I dont want these skins or graphic enhancement. Is there anyone who have download link for it or atleast link me up with someone who have it?

Photos

[close]

Scottish Unicorn:
VGhttps://www.moddb.com/mods/powder-and-cartridge[close]
The 92nd texture pack is under lock and key ;)

There was a basic version of the UI without the 92nd textures and other stuff but it's gone I'm afraid.

czRabixel:
I have seen the mod (Powder And Cartridge) but I dont like new sounds and some skins (also really long game loading, about 5 minutes), so I tried to deconstruct the mod. Every time I tried I just broked the game (or bug it).
About the standalone UI mod I have seen link to moddb on some russian forum, but I also get to know from there that it was deleted from the site because some features was considered as cheats....

But I still looking for it in deeps of the internet

Wolffe:
Spoiler
--- Quote from: czRabixel on June 24, 2021, 10:23:06 pm ---Hey guys, I have been looking for this GUI mod for some time. I have seen modpack with this GUI. I have seen it from members of 92nd and VG.
I want only the GUI (scoreboard, timer, point counter an so on), I dont want these skins or graphic enhancement. Is there anyone who have download link for it or atleast link me up with someone who have it?

Photos

[close]
--- End quote ---
[close]
i made this over the years, youre not gonna find it sorry to dissapoint you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version