Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Modifications

How to make a unit to have different set of uniform+hat?

(1/2) > >>

Ivkolya:
hello all, I'm making Ottoman Bashi-Bazouks for my mod, they had people of many nations, and accordingly different nations traditions, so there was a large variety of costumes. But simply give to the unit random uniforms and hats isn't a good way, because the hat must match other costume, it will be wrong to see an Albanian with Arab hat (as example). So is there a way to make hats matching uniform, but that are randomly given to the unit?
As a last resort, I can make different nations of Bashi-Bazouks as different units, but it's not so interesting.

And also can I give to a unit lance and musket simultaneously? In game there is or lance or musket :(

Wolffe:
For as far as I know they will always be random when you give 1 troop multiple uniforms.
You could however just add another troop.

Hope this helps you out :p

Ivkolya:
Thank you :)
But I was hoping I can avoid making extra troops:)

DarthKiller:
I might be a bit late but just asking, is it a real modification or just a skin for nw?

Cause if it was a modification there are ways in scripting to actually achieve your goal (That however requires you to be able to use the mount & blade scripting language)

Woeski:

--- Quote from: DarthKiller on October 28, 2019, 12:48:45 pm ---I might be a bit late but just asking, is it a real modification or just a skin for nw?

Cause if it was a modification there are ways in scripting to actually achieve your goal (That however requires you to be able to use the mount & blade scripting language)

--- End quote ---

The question is still how  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version