Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Iron Europe

News announcement - APRIL 2019

<< < (2/6) > >>

Woeski:

--- Quote from: Rybon on April 09, 2019, 02:01:41 pm ---About germans:
1. Maybe Artillery-Luger?
2. U can give cavarly as exclusive unit for germans
3. U can give Polish Legions as special unit with polish sounds and with Mannlicher M1895 (They were Austro-Hungarian in reality)

--- End quote ---

I thought of artillery luger, I will probably add it, and about cavarly I still need to think.
Mannlicher would need to be a new model too, which I can't tell will be possible unless someone wants to make models for Iron Europe.

qwasxd12:
Great! I hope to see the Austria-Hungary and Russian faction in the next update!

Shylock:
Great news, thank you for this brief update. My thoughs on some of the points:

Cavalry: Definetly a low-priority thing for me personally, if I want to play Cav I can always play any other module. Also, this would only be suitable for a small amount of scenarios and I dont think the maps are suited for cavalry.

Flamethrower: Hard to implement, but definetly would be awesome

Off-Map Artillery: I'm not really in favor of this, since we already have the on-map artillery. I also think the time and effort needed to implement this could be used somehwere else in this mod.

Woeski:

--- Quote from: Shylock on April 09, 2019, 07:11:10 pm ---Great news, thank you for this brief update. My thoughs on some of the points:

Cavalry: Definetly a low-priority thing for me personally, if I want to play Cav I can always play any other module. Also, this would only be suitable for a small amount of scenarios and I dont think the maps are suited for cavalry.

Flamethrower: Hard to implement, but definetly would be awesome

Off-Map Artillery: I'm not really in favor of this, since we already have the on-map artillery. I also think the time and effort needed to implement this could be used somehwere else in this mod.

--- End quote ---

I agree with most of what you say here, someone else earlier also expressed his thoughts and said he didn't think off-map artillery would be worth making with the limited capabilities.

Are there any other suggestions for Germany? I already added an artillery luger to the artillery units.

--- Quote from: qwasxd12 on April 09, 2019, 03:25:34 pm ---Great! I hope to see the Austria-Hungary and Russian faction in the next update!

--- End quote ---

That would need some hard work that with the small team we are cannot do.
However, I won't say that it's going to be impossible because in the 1.22 thread I said the UK was not going to come either, and look where we are now :)

Nejtro:
Very cool,

looking forward

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version