Author Topic: Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 8885 times)

Offline Iweester62

• Private
  • Cdb du 32ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jean-Charles Margueritte
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Official Servers Administrative Applications
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2022, 10:32:51 pm »
Community name: iWeester
Steam Name: iWeester
Location/Timezone: France
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU1
Regiments: Bataillon sacré
About yourself: I have been a Napoleonic Wars player since the DLC was released, I have spent thousands of hours on it, I have been the leader of my group since March 15, 2017. I have many Discord servers such as TWFF and its 8500 members, I created it to help the French-speaking community to develop. I was also a moderator for Holdfast Nations at War (on the forum) which I translated into French for its first translation. I supported a team for a translation of Bannerlord in French, I take care with 1 comrade of the translation of BCOF in French. I think I have said the main thing about this subject. I hope i can help you.

Your steam ID:227995400
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 10:50:02 pm by Iweester62 »

Offline Nobleman Asa

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2022, 01:13:08 am »
Community name: Asa
Steam Name: Nobleman Asa
Location/Timezone: US MST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): Both
Regiments: Irish Brigade, 1st Minnesota Co. D
About yourself: I have been actively apart of the community for 3 years now and have been playing Mount & Blade for 6 years now. Since becoming an alpha tester for Battle Cry of Freedom, I always wanted to play an active role in supporting the community in what ways I could.
Why you would be a good admin: I have been an admin for various regiment servers in Napoleonic Wars, as well as head administrator for the Union Brigades and Irish Brigade. I have also ran events for Battle Cry of Freedom during the Closed Alpha/Beta Tests and maintained good order where I could.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes if asked or demanded.
Previous Experience (if any): Napoleonic Wars Regimental Cavalry Duels 2019-2020, Battle Cry of Freedom Events 2021-2022.
Your steam ID 64:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 07:50:00 pm by Nobleman Asa »

Offline Legionpvps

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [16thME] Col. Legionpvps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2022, 10:12:00 am »
Steam Name: Legionpvps
Location/Timezone: EU (UK)
Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1):EU1
Regiments: 16th Maine Volunteer Regiment.
About yourself: Though I dont have much admin experience, But I have a few months of it.
Why you would be a good admin: I have loads of time (almost all day every day) I'm EU which staff are short of, and I enforce rules/regulations.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: yes
Previous Experience (if any): staffed on a small few NW servers averaged like 20 people.
Your steam ID:76561198333593308
16th Maine Volunteer Infantry.

Offline joshyboyy911

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2022, 03:15:49 pm »
Community name: Joshyboyy
Steam Name: Joshyboyy
Location/Timezone: GMT,
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU1 or NA1
Regiments: 77y
About yourself: Hi, I'm josh I have been playing mount and blade for about 8 years. big star wars nerd and pretty much anything sci-fi
Why you would be a good admin:  would be a good admin because I have the experience of being an admin, not a huge fan of troll or anyone who is trying to make peoples life harder on games.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: yes
Previous Experience (if any): current experience on the Miniseige server in Napoleonic wars.
Your steam ID 64:  STEAM_0:0:163690429/ https://steamcommunity.com/id/Joshyboyy1/

Offline Spearing

• Donator
  • Has Brass Balls
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2022, 10:30:50 pm »
Community name: Franz Calamari
Steam Name: Franz Calamari
Location/Timezone: EST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): Both
Regiments: None but probably making my own soon, Crambone's Company reboot
About yourself: A historical enthusiast, casual player, and someone who wants a healthy community with minimal bull.
Why you would be a good admin: I understand the difference between two players mutually having a good time while also not deriding the experience of others. I also have zero tolerance for bullshit such as harassment, trolling, racism, so on. I want a healthy server as much as everyone else does and I realize sometimes it helps to have eyes on the ground in the form of active, playing admins. For the record, I've also spoken to Olafson about aiding in being an admin and he encouraged me to apply. I'm being rather brief with this application since I'm not entirely sure how a cold-call application could explain my exact personality but I'm happy to hop into a brief discord call about this. Ultimately, I just want people to have fun and I think specifically because I am so present at random hours and random spots in a battle I would help ensure the servers stay healthy.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: I'd love to.
Previous Experience (if any): I held admin privileges during the closed beta. I also played NW for several years (racking up more than 2,500 hours in M&B:W as a result).
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/citizen42069/
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 10:33:03 pm by Spearing »

Offline Jadog2003

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2022, 11:44:14 pm »
Community name: Jadog2003
Steam Name: jdog2003
Location/Timezone: EST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA1, I could also help out on EU if needed.
Regiments: 3rdNH/3e
About yourself: Hello, I'm Jadog. I bought Napoleonic Wars back in 2016 and was instantly hooked. Since then I've been hooked on the game ever since. However, after these many years the NA side has started to slow down quite substantially; now I'm looking to branch out and try a new game. Besides the game, I'm big into aviation. Some of my hobbies are bowling and just hanging out with my friends. Currently, I'm a senior in high school and I'm looking forward to the future.
Why you would be a good adminI would be a good admin as I'm a pretty outgoing guy; however I have zero tolerance for bullying and any type of harassment. Also, I'm able to administrate without bias and I am pretty good at dealing with pubs. Furthermore, I'm pretty flexible with what I'm able to help out with and am always willing to try new things. Also, having good and responsible admins is key and I think I fit this role pretty well.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any): I co lead the Wednesday Linebattle on Naploanic wars (NA) with SteveUrkle12. I also help admin the Friday event Naploanic wars (NA). I've also admined aoccasional 1v1's
Your steam ID 64:76561198074025019
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 05:43:56 pm by Jadog2003 »

Offline The Nick

• Volunteer
  • Join the 83rdPA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2022, 12:16:39 am »
Community name: Nick
Steam Name: ✪Nick✪
Location/Timezone: NA EST
Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1):Both
Regiments: 83rd PA
About yourself:  Here a some qualities that I possess  leadership , organization , can make rosters , communication , management , maturity , discipline , helpful , professionalism, respect and strict. So the first thing is leadership. I have been in many leadership positions . I thrive in leadership positions because I feel that I can do more than what a regular admin can do. Next is organization . You have to be organized for almost everything you do. Say that you are in a situation you have to be able to organize the situation and figure everything out. You also use organization to make documents and make things look better and everything like that. Next thing is making rosters . I think this skill is kind of important because not a lot of people can do it. You can use this to keep track of everyone. Next is communication . Communication is key for any department . You need it so you can keep in contact and make sure everyone is up to date on everything. Without communication you don’t really have a working department. Next is management. I am a very good multi tasker. I also know how to manage many things at once which is really useful when their is a lot of things to do. Next is maturity . You have to be mature for people to respect them because you can’t just go around trolling and minging expecting for people to respect you. Next thing is discipline . You must be disciplined because you need something to hold you in line , something to keep you accountable. Next thing is being helpful . I always want try to help someone to the best of my ability. Next is professionalism . You always have to be professional in every situation , that way they have respect for you. Next is respect. I will respect others if they respect , if someone does not serve respect then they will not have any. Lastly strict. You must be strict , you can’t just let things go by .

Why you would be a good admin:I believe I am the best candidate for this position because I am the type person that sets something in front of me and goes for it. I put all my effort into it. I am also a type of person that does not like to sit around and let something bad happen in front of me. I always like to get involved in something. So you might ask what is the main thing that sets me apart from others , well the thing that sets me apart from others is my ability to lead others, organization, communication , maturity , discipline , respect ,  hard work , being fair ,being helpful , moderate, following chain of command  and lastly activity. First off, I am a very good and experienced leader. I have been in many leadership positions and have done good in them. I know how to manage things very well. I have led many things and they have turned into great things. Then I am a very good organizer. I know how to make rosters and documents. I have made many that are still in effect today. Then I know how to do many things at once. I am a very good multi tasker. Then I am good at communicating with others. I keep everyone updated on what happens. Then I know that being in a very tite team that communication is key because without communication there would be no team or squad. Communication is key with almost everything. Then maturity , I consider myself to be very mature because you need to be decisive with your actions . You also can’t act out . You need to be firm and confident in everything that you do. You also need to have the mindset that you can’t mess up because when you eventually do you can be ready to fix your mistake. You always have to be ready to adapt because you never know when something will happen. You have to be ready for any circumstance that comes your way and you have to deal with it professionally. The next thing is discipline. Discipline is key to hold your self inline . It is also used to hold yourself accountable. Next is having respect. You have to respect others no matter if they have a higher position or if they have a lower position . I know how to respect others no matter what rank. I treat them equally as it should be. You can’t go into a situation with the mindset that you are better than they are. Next thing is that I am a very hard worker . When I set something on my mind I complete it to the best of my ability no matter what. I have always had a stride to set goals and accomplish them. I always see through to the end. In my book quitting is not an option, only adapting , pushing through and accomplishing is. My next ability is being fair. As an admin you have to treat everyone the same . No matter if they are a higher rank or just a regular member. You have to treat others as they are a regular member. Also this is helpful in interviews because you can’t be biased. The next thing that I consider myself good at is being helpful. The next thing that I am good at is enforcing  things. You have to be able to do the right things even though it is not the most popular thing. I will always pick the right thing over the most unpopular choice. You also have to be ready for any situation that comes your way.Next I am very good at following COC. I feel that this is important because you need to go through the proper rank that way a Major doesn’t have to deal with something that a Lieutenant could do. There's a reason for COC and that reason is because there are ranks that can do certain things and you should go up the chain of command to those people. If I had a problem this is the COC that I would follow: Trial Admin-Admin-Senior Admin-Head Admin-Management/Dev. Hopefully nothing would escalate to the Management or any High Command, but there are some things that do.   Finally activity . As an admin you have to be active both in game and on ts . This is really important because the server uses both of those platforms to function.
Previous Experience (if any): I used to host line battles in NW, Holdfast, and NAS
Your steam ID:76561198559371714
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 03:28:33 am by The Nick »

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
  • 5th Georgia Best Georgia
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
  • Nick: Francis
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2022, 12:47:41 am »
Community name: Francis
Steam Name: Francis [5thGA]
Location/Timezone: PST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA1
Regiments: 5th Georgia Volunteers
About yourself: I have been an avid fan of history for quite a while. I grew up in a lot of historical areas in the south and enjoyed the rich history that it has. Which is why I am interested in games like Napoleonic Wars, and Battle Cry of Freedom. But I also enjoy the outdoors and doing hobbies that involve the outdoors like camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
Why you would be a good admin: I don't think I will be the "best". Admins can always improve. And that is what I am looking forward too. Always improving and always trying to be fair. I think that is one of the most important qualities of an admin. Of course, reviewing the rules and ensuring I am the most up to date with the rules and the standard enforced above me. 
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Of course, I have zero issues helping out. In the past, I would jump in with the developers were busy on Mondays to still host the event in their stead.
Previous Experience (if any): I have hosted dozens of events with the Dixieland Army and Confederate States Army since 2014. During the late year of 2018 to 2019, the 5th Georgia hosted NW event as the 5e. Before the creation of the 5th Georgia, I worked on various RP servers like Nappy's as well.
Your steam ID 64: 76561198071614778

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2022, 08:25:38 pm »
Community name: Etherton
Steam Name: Etherton
Location/Timezone: UK
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): eu1
Regiments: Currently no bcof reg
About yourself: I've had alot of interest in the era for a white and have had tonnes of involvement within NaS over the years. I'm a big clan game fan and enjoy being able to support development of games and their communities throughout the lifespan.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm an engineer in the real world and currently have an undermamagement position so understand how to both follow and enforce rules well and also deal with customers daily so have good people skills.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes to both
Previous Experience (if any): Within NW I've led regimenrs and been apart of regimenrs such as the Spartans, 17e, Suisse and have managed competitions such as the NWBC. I've also been an admin for some public servers and other events like linebattles etc. Within NaS I was the 2iC of the Union Army for around 1-2 years and both ran and admined the army, its regiments plus all the servers and events which included scales upto 2x 200 men servers at its height concurrently.
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Etherton/

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2022, 10:57:46 am »
Community name:Duke Of LongTree
Steam Name: DukeLongTree
Location/Timezone: US/pacific time
Regiments: Men Of Valor (MOV)
About yourself: Ive been apart of the NW community for quite some time. I love free play servers where i just hope on with a bunch people like the good ole NA1 days on NW. Played with a bunch of Regiments in the past you can check my reg history on my steam.
Why you would be a good admin: I love public servers they make up most of my time on NW. Not a big fan of when things start to get toxic on the servers. I have an abundance of free time so i will be on often and can help out a lot i also work a night shift so i can be on in some of the more obscure times.
Previous Experience (if any): Iron Europe Office , Whigs and Tories Official , MOV servers from NA,AUS,CN as well as my own servers.
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DukeLongTree/

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2022, 09:07:47 pm »
Community name: Kubus
Steam Name: UA | kubus 騎
Location/Timezone: CET
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU1
Regiments: 26th Wisconsin (Iron Brigade)
About yourself: I play M&B for about 6 years (N&S since 2015 | NW since 2019), I'm Alpha Tester of BCoF since 2020. My hobby is history and games like everyone here.  ;)
Why you would be a good admin: I have much of time because I'm student, so there is no problem with activity, I have a lot of experience from NW and North & South.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: YES
Previous Experience (if any): Referee and admin of many NW/N&S tournaments/events.
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kubusicek
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline ImperialGuard99

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2022, 02:06:22 am »
Community name: Nr.9 Sdt ImperialGuard99
Steam Name: ImperialGuard99
Location/Timezone: PST
Regiments: Nr.9
About yourself: I'm a university student in Canada, I got into the Holdfast and NW type games during the pandemic and found myself enjoying them far more than I thought I would. I became a BCOF Beta Tester in September of 2021 and have enjoyed the game immensely in the playtests I participated in. 
Why you would be a good admin: I quite enjoy playing in pub lobbies but it ruins the fun when people start blasting obnoxiously loud music or getting into huge arguments in the chat and I'd like to be able to make a difference and help improve everyone's experience. I have been a hockey referee for the last 5 years and believe that these skills would translate well to online administration.
Previous Experience (if any): I administer a Minecraft server for a small community, I have been a hockey referee for the last 5 years enforcing standards of fair play and conduct amongst various age groups from 8 to 18 and currently for adult league hockey (19+)
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118215475/

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2022, 02:17:53 am »
Community name: 41stNY_Col_Unitater
Steam Name: [41stNY] Unitater
Location/Timezone: MST (US)
Regiments: 41stNY
About yourself: Leader of the 41stNY, a veteran group of players from NW. I'm looking to help out with BCoF's community.
Why you would be a good admin: I've got a laundry list of admin and community experience in NW and look to do the same in BCoF.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any):
Public Server Admin Experience:
BBG BotSurvival
BBG CommanderBattle
BBG Public Duel
BBG Arena Champion
BBG Cavalry Groupfighting
BBG NavalServer
BBG FullInvasion
APPL NA Zombies
BoB Groupfighting
Public Groupfighting
EU Caribbean Republic
HRE NA Smallsiege
Free_NA (PW) [former]
BBG SwordFighting [former]

Event Admin Experience:
Head admin:
15e Monday Linebattle (former)

Senior admin:
2ndHan Friday Linebattle
2ndHan Monday Linebattle
2ndHan Saturday Linebattle
Moraine Thursday Linebattle
Moraine Sunday Siege
Valhallan Friday Linebattle (former)
Valhallan Sunday Siege (former)
Valhallan Saturday Linebattle (former)
NW++ Official Mod Events (former)
BBG Hosted Blood and Iron/Anglo Zulu/mod events (former)

Admin:
5el/CSA Thursday Linebattle (former)
LIR Tuesday Linebattle (former)
LIR Friday Linebattle (former)
LIR Saturday Linebattle (former)
6teSLR Wednesday Linebattle (former)
6teSLR Friday Linebattle (former)
63e Wednesday Linebattle (former)
Coalition Thursday Linebattle (former)

Tournament Admin Experience:
Pickle's Groupfighting League [former]
2019 Jolly Newbie Duel Tourney Head Admin [former]
NANWL S9 Referee

Your steam ID 64: 76561198277347984
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline LaBelle

• Corporal
  • Ho-doggy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LaBelle
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2022, 02:37:58 pm »
Community name: LaBelle
Steam Name: [69thNC] Cpt. LaBelle
Location/Timezone: NA/EST
Regiments: 69th North Carolina
About yourself: I've been involved with the linebattling community since 2008 in the days of Battlegrounds 2, I've built a community of blackpowder enthusiasts in my time, and I've been an admin for the War of Rights community server before stepping down when I left that game.
Why you would be a good admin: I have ample experience with admining servers, I've admined Gmod, BG2, WoR, among other games. I know that maintaining a good community is vital for a game's success.
Previous Experience (if any): Gmod, Day of Defeat, Battlegrounds 2, NW, WoR.
Your steam ID 64: 76561197967594133

Offline The_Kolonel Robbin

• Corporal
  • Kol of the 1steIvN, 12thVA and rep for the HPC
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The_Kolonel Robbin
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2022, 03:24:33 pm »
Community name: Robbin
Steam Name: [1steIvN] The_kolonel Robbin
Location/Timezone: Netherlands
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU and NA (NA if I am around)
Regiments: 12thVA (Originally RG and 1steIvN)
About yourself: Been playing NW for years and was an admin on alot of events and servers, just here to help!
Why you would be a good admin: Been a regiment leader and event admin for years and want to help this game become a succes.
Previous Experience (if any): here are a few:
Admin on the 53e linebattle NA
QRA linebattle NA
Suisse linebattle EU
Arma zeus
Gmod
and our community HPC
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Kolonel_Rob/  76561198013728828/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 03:49:40 pm by The_Kolonel Robbin »
X96MY5e" border="0
Kol of the 1steIvN, 12thVA and rep for the HPC