Author Topic: Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 8875 times)

Offline Jurek

• Sergeant
  • nwrp.eu
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Role Play
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Official Servers Administrative Applications
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2022, 06:48:20 pm »
Community name: Jurek
Steam Name: Jurek - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189807354/
Location/Timezone: Poland, CET/CEST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU, although I would be able to help during earlier NA hours as well
Regiments: None, 7te in NW in the past
About yourself: IT student with surprisingly decent chunk of free time, devoted Warband/NW player since 2016, current Community Executive (since most of you probably don't know what the hell does that mean - basically main guy's right hand) of Napoleonic Wars Role Play
Why you would be a good admin: I've been an admin in NW for a few years now so I know how servers work from behind the scenes. I'm always able to help if such need arises. Also, as an admin I am fair and unbiased.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Sure
Previous Experience (if any): Currently Community Executive of NWRP as previously mentioned, to which I was promoted from Admin on Napoleonic_Roleplay and 19th_Jailbreak. Previously: Community Warden and eventually Trial Admin on Jailbreak_Reborn until it was shut down, EU_Commander Admin for over a year.
Your steam ID: 76561198189807354

Offline Sup

• First Sergeant
  • Capitan of the South Carolina Zouave Volunteers
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1ere]FusV_Sup | [SCZV]Cpt_Sup
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2022, 12:00:20 am »
Community name: Sup
Steam Name: Sup - https://steamcommunity.com/id/SupWasTaken/
Location/Timezone: NA EST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA1
Regiments: The CSMC
About yourself: Likes history, Likes the community, Likes reenacting. I have been playing black powder games for around 3 years now.
Why you would be a good admin: Server admined for the P&L community while Marks was trying to revive the game with commander battles
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Of Course
Previous Experience (if any): Like in the query above, I server admined for the P&L community while it was trying to revive itself
Your steam ID:76561198280094570
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 03:50:53 am by Sup »

Offline WiFi Bills

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84th_LCpl_WiFiBills
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2022, 12:08:03 am »
Community name: WiFi Bills
Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wifibills007
Location/Timezone: NA-West/MST no daylight savings
Regiments: 16th Indiana
About yourself: Colonel of the 16th Indiana, hosted melee events for holdfast and soon for BCoF.
Why you would be a good admin: I have experience and used to co-run an event for Holdfast (Nr.22 Monday)
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any): Adminned for melee events and linebattles for Holdfast.
Your steam ID: 195213442
Some call him Jesus.... and some call him Mexicant.

Myself, I can't tell the difference.

Offline TortillaDeMuerte

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2022, 12:42:45 am »
Community name: TortillaDeMuerte
Steam Name: TortillaDeMuerte http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157510705
Location/Timezone: Texas, CST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): Either, my work schedule rotates during the week so I’m fairly flexible
Regiments: 8thVA/KRA (HF)
About yourself: 27 Y/O air traffic controller.
Why you would be a good admin: Been a official event/server admin in holdfast since last year. I’m level headed, unbiased and always enforce rules in a fair and consistent manner. I really enjoyed playing BCOF in the beta test and would like to continue to help the community grow by ensuring that the servers remain free of cheaters or those who troll and harass other players.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any): Official server/event and event admin trainer for holdfast.
Your steam ID: 76561198157510705

Offline Bucket Ball

• Volunteer
  • "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bucket
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2022, 03:48:40 am »
Community name: Bucket Ball
Steam Name: Bucket
Location/Timezone: PST
Regiments: Evil_Brigade
About yourself: I've been a tester for almost 2 years now. With the release of the game imminent, I am hoping to be able to help with server moderation and hosting of official events.
Why you would be a good admin: I will enforce the rules fairly and justly without bias.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Depending on the time, yes.
Previous Experience (if any): N/A
Your steam ID: 76561198303954449

Offline Cajun

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Palmetto Sharpshooters Discord
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2022, 10:30:15 am »
Community name: Cajun1862
Steam Name: Cajun1862
Location/Timezone: USA - EST
Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): NA1 and EU1
Regiments: NW 104th  BCoF 13th VA
About yourself: Hello! I'm Cajun a very big cognoscente of the American Civil War. I've known Olaf and Admiral for some years now and I helped a lot with the historical advising for the game.
Tester of BCoF since 2018. NW SINCE DAY ONE!
Why you would be a good admin: I would look to professionalism within the confines of the FSE community first and foremost.
I would like to see the game prevail also with racism dealt with harshly. Also but not limited to ear rape- Hitler speeches- obnoxious noises AKA sound bords.
this kind of stuff I would like to ask a head admin about before proceeding with any actions.
 There needs to be someone out there looking over the voice chat.
1.I would be willing to work with all other administrators with the general consensus in mind of having the game prevail.
2.I would seek out all players I come in contact with and make sure they are having a good time.
3.I would look at each player from a nonbias viewpoint with no favoritism towards anyone.
4.I would act in accordance with the guidelines of the server appointed over me.
Previous Experience (if any): Linebattles in NW for 3 years   Helped in many WoR event planning.
Your steam ID: 76561198054629879
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 03:04:44 am by Cajun »

Offline immath1

• Sergeant Major
  • Commanding Officer of the 20th Maine Volunteers
    • View Profile
    • 20th Maine Forums
  • Nick: 20thME_LtCol_Halkett
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2022, 11:02:44 pm »
Community name: immath1 / Halkett
Steam Name: [20thME] Halkett
Location/Timezone: EST
Regiments: 20thME
About yourself: immath1, OG M&B player from back in the days, history nerd and regiment leader for 10 years.
Why you would be a good admin: I would be a very neutral admin as proven with the fact that I have moraine under some ristrains and I am on on a daily base.
Previous Experience (if any): 104th Events for multiple game
Your steam ID: 76561198123535308

Offline Fifer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2022, 11:34:48 pm »
Community name: Fifer
Steam Name: Fifer https://steamcommunity.com/id/theonewhoplaysthefife/
Location/Timezone: USA PST
Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): NA1
Regiments: 8thVA (Bcof) 8thLR (Holdfast) Hoods Division (WoR)
About yourself: My name is Fifer I have been an active member of the Holdfast and WoR Communities for over 2 years now, I'm a 1st lieutenant in the 8thVA and hoping to help out in the servers and make the game a more enjoyable place.
Why you would be a good admin: I would like to make the game an enjoyable and toxicity-free space for those who play the game. As a holdfast player, I would not want to see the public servers plagued by mic spam and other trolling. I am unbiased, fair, and I work well with other people.
Previous Experience (if any): I've administered the 8thLRs Tuesday event, Wednesday event, and Thursday event. As well as others we have disbanded in the past. Big Mamba | BMGHosting.com#0420 the head event admin on holdfast and JV44#0759 the head public server admin on holdfast can attest to my professionalism and my capability both to admin and work with others.
Your steam ID: 76561198307326162

Offline Hotjoe

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2.Feld-Artillerie Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2FA_Hotjoe
  • Side: Union
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2022, 11:56:24 pm »
Community name: Hotjoe
Steam Name: Hotjoe
Regiments: 2FA, Oprichnik (previous) 1stNY (upcoming)
About yourself: Army vet, nurse, newly minted Florida man
Why you would be a good admin: I take people's enjoyment of the game very seriously and nothing irks me more than when others ruin the experience. I always make sure I am well versed in all categories of the rules. Furthermore I always try to be a fair as possible to all parties.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Absolutely
Previous Experience (if any): Napoleonic Wars NA 1 Official Admin since 2015, Admin of various linebattle events in NW and helped run a Saturday linebattle for a few months.
Your steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048297696/
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 11:58:33 pm by Hotjoe »
2.FA: "The shot is always worth it"

Sorry, the below image is not available

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2022, 01:16:57 am »
Community name: Yooper/Superyooper
Steam Name: Yooper
Regiments: Oprichnik
About yourself: I play games sometimes.
Why you would be a good admin: I’m used to taking care of my toddler and husband, this isn’t much different. I like to enforce the rules so that people aren’t ruining it for others. 
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: yes
Previous Experience (if any) NW:: NA1, NA groupfighting, siege servers, NA Cav, hosted several line battles etc
Your steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/superyooper11

Offline ChristopherR

• Sergeant
  • Colonel of the 17th.
    • View Profile
    • Sword & Musket Discord
  • Nick: ChristopherR
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2022, 03:31:48 am »
Community name: ChristopherR
Steam Name: ChristopherR
Location/Timezone: Florida | Eastern-Standard Time
Regiments: 20th Maine Volunteer Infantry
About yourself: Been involved in NW since 2014, Holdfast since 2017, Bannerlord since 2020, and now Battle Cry of Freedom. I enjoy creating, helping, and participating in communities for historically themed games.
Why you would be a good admin: I get along with everyone and vise versa. Helping people is rewarding as well as making sure everything is running smoothly.
Previous Experience (if any): Holdfast: Nations at War Server Official Server Administrator (2017-18) | Dixieland Army Event Assistant Admin (2015) | 77th Regiment Monday Line Battle / Tuesday Siege Events (2017-18)
Your steam ID:76561198445645622

Offline Jazzcommander

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jazz
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2022, 07:25:59 am »
Community name: Jazz
Steam Name: [1KL] Jazz
Location/Timezone: NA/ CST
Regiments: Evil Brigade
About yourself: I played M&B for 6-ish years, I used to ride horses and take care of them for close to 3-4 years, I moved cross country for a year to try new things, I have a cat who's name is sprite.
Why you would be a good admin: I will enforce rules, make sure people have fun, and listen to what people have to say and act fairly and according to the rules
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yeah
Previous Experience (if any): I have experience admining for years from in North & South events/ public servers, NW event/ public/ personal servers, and somewhat helping admining some early BCoF events/ enforcing rules.
Your steam ID: 78561198145749167

Offline Dimebag

• Private
    • View Profile
    • 15th Alabama Infantry Regiment Discord
  • Nick: Lord Dimebag
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2022, 09:02:12 am »
Community name: [15thAL]Cpt.Dimebag

Steam Name: Lord Dimebag

Location/Timezone: CST

Regiments:15th Alabama Infantry Regiment

About yourself:  I am 21 mine name is Lane and im going to college to get my masters for teaching I am from America I have been playing pc games for around 10 years now I have been running discords/communities for years cant even count how many lol but I can get along with anyone and respect them if they can do the same with me and others but I can get very serious on my personal views but I also dont like talking to people that I dont know about my personal views because I believe it could cause a bad discussion with someone that doesnt agree but other than that I keep most of my stuff to myself I would like to be a admin to better the servers rather than make them a toxic battleground
Why you would be a good admin: Well I have been in these type of games for quite some time now around 10 years and I have done server administration in other communities like fivem War of Rights and other games and I have tried to do my best at being a good admin and trying to not let people troll other people who are just trying to have a good time on the game as I am

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Mainly Public Linebattle and maybe event servers sometimes
Previous Experience (if any): Administration on Fivem/War of Rights/Gmod etc.

Your steam ID: 76561198385173992

Offline Zanderthegreat

• Sergeant Major
  • FOR THE KING!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zande
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2022, 11:55:15 pm »
Community name: Zanderthegreat
Steam Name: Zanderthegreat
Location/Timezone: GMT
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU1
Regiments: Grant's Legion
About yourself: I've been in both in the NW community and in and around FSE. I have tried to help support FSE where possible and be proactive with suggestions.
Why you would be a good admin: I have several admin jobs previously belief I can help FSE any support them with my prior experience expecially helping admin the Monday dev events.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: yes and have help admined the dev Monday event.
Previous Experience (if any): Pw thrones admin. Pw Oasis admin. Zander's BCoF Saturday event. Monday Dev events.
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KingZanderthegreat/   76561198061579651

Offline Gabes

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • 15th Alabama Discord
  • Nick: Gabe
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2022, 03:23:36 am »
Community name: Gabes

Steam Name: Gabes

Location/Timezone: +0 GMT/UTC, no Daylight Savings Time zones during summer. I live in Iceland.

Applying for (NA1 or EU1): Both, but will mostly be on EU1 due to geographical reasons.

Regiments: 15th Alabama Infantry Regiment, prior to this, 77y and 33rd for a short time being.

About yourself: Hello, I'm Gabes. I am twenty-one years old, soon to be 22! Been part of the whole community maybe for 2 years (M&B/NW), but never bothered to make a forum account until now. Below is I have already described my admin experience, but for the sake of descriptions here, I have had several positions being an admin for roleplay communities and on Space Station 13. Thanks for considering me to become part of Official Servers Admin staff.

Why you would be a good admin: I've held administrative positions on two GMOD serious-text communities, I had experience with running server events for people and I had been good at moderating servers. I believe I am a helpful person and a quick-thinker when it comes to things I know what I am working with.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes, although I have never had experience with being one of the event runners for LB's. I believe I'm able to quickly learn the ropes with server commands and such, to add I know the rules of Linebattles.

Previous Experience (if any): Two GMOD Roleplay communities for at-least a span of a year-and a half, one Space Station 13 community for almost a year.

Your steam ID 64: 76561198129517056
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 03:26:21 am by Gabes »
15th Alabama Company I - Captain