Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Servers

Need Admins

(1/1)

Vir An:
Hi all, I've seen that there aren't servers available so I've decide to open the server entirely to the public.

BUT there is only one problem, our server with this mod is subject of crushes, and there is the possibility that we don't get informed of this, so basically I'm searching for some players that want to be admins, and can guarantee a good presence on it, so that everyone can play the mod.

Soon there will be also some event, so I hope this will move a bit the community.

Form to compile:
--- Quote ---
Steam ID:
--- End quote ---

HipsterRich:
Hopefully crashes in the future will be fixed but meanwhile it's a hassle to manually start them up for myself.

BUS STOP 14:
Steam ID: [VirginiaLegion]BUS STOP 14
Experience On the game: I have about 1,350 hours on the game I have admined on a persistent Europe server and plenty of Napoleonic wars servers

Vir An:

--- Quote from: BUS STOP 14 on September 09, 2015, 02:31:10 pm ---Steam ID: [VirginiaLegion]BUS STOP 14
Experience On the game: I have about 1,350 hours on the game I have admined on a persistent Europe server and plenty of Napoleonic wars servers

--- End quote ---

Hi, happy to see that someone answered, before all I'd like to add you on steam, but your friend list is full.

Please add me when you're able: https://steamcommunity.com/id/VirAn3/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version