Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Modifications

Have a question about Modding? Ask Here!

<< < (362/362)

Coldstreamer:
I seem have to missed something here.  For the grenadier unit here, it has Vistula pants attached to it?  But I don't want those, I want the custom ones you can see in the darker colour behind it.  See the image below, any help is welcome.  I've tried to see if I can remove the pants, but can't find where to do that..  Also, I've noticed the uniforms are "glowing", like they don't have shaders, any help is welcome here!

wesleykuhn:

--- Quote from: Woeski on June 19, 2021, 10:40:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: wesleykuhn on June 14, 2021, 04:30:08 am ---Hello friends! I'm working on a project where I'm merging NW with PW (Persistent World). Because of the complexity, I'm migrating NW to the PW source code. I don't wanna players, without the NW bought, playing this mod, because it's illegal (I'm using all the resources, sounds, musics, etc, of NW). My question is: Is there some mechanism on the NW where it checks if the player own the mod? I saw that there's a installer maker with the source files. Does this installer maker generate this key validation?

Many thanks, for the attention!

--- End quote ---

Yes you have to use the official installer files and they check the key, however I can't really find them at the moment.

--- Quote from: Checkers on February 28, 2021, 09:15:37 pm ---Hello! I wanted to ask why it isn't / how it could be possible to add new factions to Napoleonic Wars.
I tried adding one but it calls it "kingdoms_end" instead of my given string yet it still adds the units to the rooster.

Thanks in advance for pointing me towards an answer or helping me understand :)

--- End quote ---

This might be helpful.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116286.0.html

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much my friend!!

Doguereau:
i got a skin pack but the artillery is unusable when we use it even on random maps

jediknightnapoleon:
Hi all, I'm new to modding but I'm interested in adding a square formation (hollow or solid) for the commander battle mode in NW. If anyone can give me any idea that would be greatly appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version