Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Servers

ITA_Blood_Iron

<< < (2/7) > >>

Woulf27:

--- Quote from: Ted on December 29, 2013, 07:38:42 pm ---Steam name:  Xx-TED-xX

Time zone: GMT +1

Why do you want to apply yourself: Same reason then every time - because I would like to prevent trolling and help players having fun :D

Previous Administration Experience: Currently Admin of Killbox and 176th_Roleplay_Server, I have been Admin of 3 F&S and one NW Regiment Server

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: maki0804 on December 29, 2013, 07:33:26 pm ---Steam name: maki0804

time zone: GMT+1

Why do you want to apply yourself: Because i like to keep the server clean and help the community by this. Furthermore im active nearly every day and i believe i can manage to help this server also because we dont have many Blood and Iron server and the few we have should be good.

--- End quote ---

ACCEPTED

Soult:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Willhelm:
You cant intentionally TK because "they're nazis n stuff"

Soult:
They were Nazis and racist! and they say publicly and when did we stop saying their tk!

Woulf27:

--- Quote from: Soult on December 29, 2013, 07:51:39 pm ---
It is on that server I was banned! For no reason! I confess to having killed people on my team, but it was 1821 that people who are Nazis and insult all the time! and when Woulf banished me, it's just becaufe a person named TURK walked past me with his horse artillery when I shot! When I added Woulf in my bann steam friends after I explain and he block me! I have a screenshot of the conversation! He claimed that I was racist! This is WRONG!

The conversation :

snip

Cordially

--- End quote ---
My dear...
I banned you for Tking (uyou killed me too!) and being racist versus 1821. the ban has been requested by many people

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version