Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Servers

ITA_Blood_Iron

(1/7) > >>

Woulf27:
Hello everyone,

i'm the Admin of the server "ITA_Blood_Iron",this server has 60 slots, but will soon be updated to 70-80(i don't know :S).

I'm making this post for 2 reason:
The first are the Rules:

1 No TeamKilling a.k.a Tk.

2 Don't be racist.

3 Enjoy the server :L.

4 Don't delay such as fly with engineer or hide.

5 Don't use glitch.

6 Don't put 20th vs 20th without the permission of the admin ç.ç.

7 Enjoy :s.

The second one are the Admin application:

For join the admin stuff reply to filling the requirements here below:

Steam name:

time zone:

Why do you want to apply yourself:

Previous Experience:

Lastly add Woulf27 on steam

P.S:If you want remove your ban Add "Woulf27" on steam :P

Current Admin stuff:
Woulf27
[10rg]brata
Jorini
Jarl_Balgruuf

AND ENJOY THE SERVER

William:
This server needs some work, admins are non-exsistant, people are saying racial slurs 24/7 in chat, and the whole server is just not a good atmosphere. You need some more admins bro

Woulf27:
I do not think you've read the second reason why I post

maki0804:
Steam name: maki0804

time zone: GMT+1

Why do you want to apply yourself: Because i like to keep the server clean and help the community by this. Furthermore im active nearly every day and i believe i can manage to help this server also because we dont have many Blood and Iron server and the few we have should be good.

Previous Experience: I had my own server running the native module. Im also a Regiment leader so i have experience with keep people calm and im not one who insta bans people but i have my edge, if someone is overdoing it he should RUN!
Im also managing a Teamspeak server and im a mod on a Twitch channel so i have quiet some expirience as admin/mod

Ted:
Steam name:  Xx-TED-xX

Time zone: GMT +1

Why do you want to apply yourself: Same reason then every time - because I would like to prevent trolling and help players having fun :D

Previous Administration Experience: Currently Admin of Killbox and 176th_Roleplay_Server, I have been Admin of 3 F&S and one NW Regiment Server

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version