Author Topic: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org  (Read 497494 times)

Offline KNIGHTC

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org | NOW OPEN |
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2014, 06:35:45 pm »
Name under which you were banned: KKK_KLANSMAN_CLIFF
What was happening when you got banned: I tked two of my friend who were also kkk klansman. I literally did nothing up to that though.
Time and date: 11:00 Central June 10th
Timezone: Central
User Identification Number: I dont know it because I got baned :)

I told you to stop fucking around in steam chat, I went right to you and you still thought you could get away this this stuff.

Staying banned for 3 weeks.

On a side note, I will be choosing moderators, trail admins, and updating the rules tomorrow. So if you wish to be one of either place an application.

For the record when you told me that I literally had nothing but changed my name to "TROLLMINION1". You're acting like I somehow did something to someone. I team killed two people (obviously people I was playing with considering their names) an hour after you got off. I have seen people be kicked for that lol. So obviously I'm not going to "stop fucking around" when I wasn't doing anything, unless changing your name is now a perma-ban offense

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2014, 06:37:51 pm »
Read the rules boyo. By arguing against it, you won't get anywhere. I like you KnightC, I really do. But acting the way you we're is not something we tolerate on this server. Especially now that the leaderboards are up.

I'm simply talking out of what I have recieved from the admin who banned you and what I saw earlier. I told you in steam to knock it off, it will get you banned. You did just that till I left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 06:49:15 pm by 54th[Maj]Becker »

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2014, 06:38:55 pm »
Name under which you were banned: KKK_KLANSMAN_CLIFF
What was happening when you got banned: I tked two of my friend who were also kkk klansman. I literally did nothing up to that though.
Time and date: 11:00 Central June 10th
Timezone: Central
User Identification Number: I dont know it because I got baned :)

I told you to stop fucking around in steam chat, I went right to you and you still thought you could get away this this stuff.

Staying banned for 3 weeks.

On a side note, I will be choosing moderators, trail admins, and updating the rules tomorrow. So if you wish to be one of either place an application.

For the record when you told me that I literally had nothing but changed my name to "TROLLMINION1". You're acting like I somehow did something to someone. I team killed two people (obviously people I was playing with considering their names) an hour after you got off. I have seen people be kicked for that lol. So obviously I'm not going to "stop fucking around" when I wasn't doing anything, unless changing your name is now a perma-ban offense

If an admin tells you to do something, you do it! Do not disrespect admins.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2014, 06:58:13 pm »
KnightC, along a few other people such as myself were simply using "trolly" names in order to just mess around. I was there the whole time and we didn't break any rules. We never delayed, we didn't teamhit, we didn't do anything to my knowledge. In fact, I am quite confused on how KnightC was "fucking around". Was it the names? Really, I am quite confused. The time he got banned yes, he did teamkill. However, it was only twice. Perma-banning someone for teamkilling twice without any prior warning besides from , "Stop fucking around" which was over steam and more than 1 hour before it happened it quite a harsh punishment. I could understand a kick or temp-ban but a perma-ban is a little much.  Also, this is meant as no form of "disrespect" for the admin team at all. I am simply asking a question and giving constructive criticism. "If an admin tells you to do something, you do it!" And what exactly was KnightC doing? Fucking around? Alot of people fuck around on this server. I see it everyday. Perhaps if you were a little more specific onto what rule we were breaking  in order to warrent a perma-ban.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2014, 07:12:02 pm »
KnightC, along a few other people such as myself were simply using "trolly" names in order to just mess around. I was there the whole time and we didn't break any rules. We never delayed, we didn't teamhit, we didn't do anything to my knowledge. In fact, I am quite confused on how KnightC was "fucking around". Was it the names? Really, I am quite confused. The time he got banned yes, he did teamkill. However, it was only twice. Perma-banning someone for teamkilling twice without any prior warning besides from , "Stop fucking around" which was over steam and more than 1 hour before it happened it quite a harsh punishment. I could understand a kick or temp-ban but a perma-ban is a little much.  Also, this is meant as no form of "disrespect" for the admin team at all. I am simply asking a question and giving constructive criticism. "If an admin tells you to do something, you do it!" And what exactly was KnightC doing? Fucking around? Alot of people fuck around on this server. I see it everyday. Perhaps if you were a little more specific onto what rule we were breaking  in order to warrent a perma-ban.

The warrant of a perma-ban comes at my own discretion, but none the less, I saw you and your group of members, including KnightC messing around on the server. It was taking focus off of actually fighting and doing what the server is meant to do, and directed it towards your shenanigans. If you like EU regiments so much you should understand how I am trying to run this server. Very much like 'The Groupfighting Server'. This kind of behavior is not tolerated there, and it will not be here. KnightC is the only one as of right now with the ban as I had given him a warning previously. The other three or however many there were, were temp banned.

I don't want to see this again.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2014, 07:19:03 pm »

The warrant of a perma-ban comes at my own discretion, but none the less, I saw you and your group of members, including KnightC messing around on the server. It was taking focus off of actually fighting and doing what the server is meant to do, and directed it towards your shenanigans. If you like EU regiments so much you should understand how I am trying to run this server. Very much like 'The Groupfighting Server'. This kind of behavior is not tolerated there, and it will not be here. KnightC is the only one as of right now with the ban as I had given him a warning previously. The other three or however many there were, were temp banned.

Some of my questions still remained unanswered but very well. Thank you for the response.  ;D

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2014, 07:20:22 pm »

Some of my questions still remained unanswered but very well. Thank you for the response.  ;D

It was taking focus off of actually fighting and doing what the server is meant to do, and directed it towards your shenanigans.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2014, 07:37:02 pm »
Admin Applications

Accepted
IXe[15e]Sgt_Reaper
Killington
Kudelsky

Declined
Dan The Chef
Orcaryo
Mexicant
Nr37_Kpl_KillerShark
Darkenmal
1stRddt_R60_Commando_Fireboy

Admins that are accepted are put onto a trial period for two weeks. Keep in mind that you are able to lose your admin powers at any time.
So Reaper, Killington, and Kudelsky send me a message on steam and I will give you the walk-through.

For those of you that have applied and been declined, don't take anything personal. Its all about making sure the server is run to its full potential.
Some of you I hardly know but could eventually make great admins. Keep in mind you are allowed to re-apply at the end of the month.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 10:07:36 pm by 54th[Maj]Becker »

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2014, 07:39:20 pm »
Admin Applications

Accepted
IXe[15e]Sgt_Reaper
Killington
Kudelsky

Congrats
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Darkenmal

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Darkenmal
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2014, 08:29:38 pm »
Admin Applications

Accepted
IXe[15e]Sgt_Reaper
Killington
Kudelsky

Congrats
^^

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2014, 09:05:53 pm »
The lovely 3eVolt_Cad_Striker30Z is the winner today with this score.

Rank    Username    Kills    Deaths    K/D Ratio    Teamkills
N/A    striker30Z    16    188          .085         2

You can legally drink and drive with that K/D

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2014, 09:15:53 pm »
I felt bad.. it was me and another guy vs him.. 22 in a row deaths, he tried so hard  :'(

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2014, 09:42:29 pm »
I felt bad.. it was me and another guy vs him.. 22 in a row deaths, he tried so hard  :'(
Haha meanie Karth!

Gratz to the new admins! :)

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2014, 10:22:12 pm »
Has the issue with some of the previous admins I.D's been handled?

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2014, 11:32:38 pm »
Has the issue with some of the previous admins I.D's been handled?

They have lol.

The only reason it was doing that, is because when i was creating the list for the checklist, whoever hadn't been on the server in the previous 5 days wasn't on there. I couldn't find their GUID as the logs only go back 5 days.