Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 162700 times)

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #1530 on: February 17, 2019, 08:45:59 am »
Giving Smylie who reffed for the first time a super toxic match is 170iq

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1531 on: February 17, 2019, 09:30:21 am »

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #1532 on: February 17, 2019, 09:50:51 am »
Giving Smylie who reffed for the first time a super toxic match is 170iq

Ja I mean it would have been fine if it didn’t take 1 hour and 15 minutes but apart from that even fucking pancake got bored af and left so ye.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: February 17, 2019, 09:58:57 am »
Also can we clear this shit up there I was not biased. If I was biased I would probably be friends with Turks yes but guess how many Turks i talk to daily. Absolutely none unless it’s for a gf or something and even then I hate fighting turks. How many NA’s do I talk to I admit not that much buts that’s because Anthony quit and I’m not really friends with any other NA’s. So cut the ‘rematch this ref was biased bullshit’.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #1534 on: February 17, 2019, 10:28:48 am »
U hate turks? This racist piece of *insert bad word* is admin smh

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #1535 on: February 17, 2019, 10:35:36 am »
REPLAY THE MATCH!!! REFEREE WAS BIASED!!!

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: February 17, 2019, 11:31:01 am »
What in the actual fuck happened to this thread

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1537 on: February 17, 2019, 11:33:05 am »
Also can we clear this shit up there I was not biased. If I was biased I would probably be friends with Turks yes but guess how many Turks i talk to daily. Absolutely none unless it’s for a gf or something and even then I hate fighting turks. How many NA’s do I talk to I admit not that much buts that’s because Anthony quit and I’m not really friends with any other NA’s. So cut the ‘rematch this ref was biased bullshit’.
If this was your first time admining you should really reconsider if you think admining is all its cut up to be princess. I really could care less for your shitty English and grammar tbh. But the fact you admitted to NOT watching the match proves you should not be a admin, and should make the match almost void. It wasn't properly admined. I mean you can't make this shit up my dude.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1538 on: February 17, 2019, 11:35:50 am »
If this was your first time admining you should really reconsider if you think admining is all its cut up to be princess. I really could care less for your shitty English and grammar tbh. But the fact you admitted to NOT watching the match proves you should not be a admin, and should make the match almost void. It wasn't properly admined. I mean you can't make this shit up my dude.

Even the match is void , you really think the score would be any different than a win for Turkey in an EU server ? You might say that NA got 3 rounds but I consider that to be Turkey's mess rather than NA's achievement .

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1539 on: February 17, 2019, 11:49:49 am »

Even the match is void , you really think the score would be any different than a win for Turkey in an EU server ? You might say that NA got 3 rounds but I consider that to be Turkey's mess rather than NA's achievement .

I'm not saying I want the match void. At most I'd want 2 rounds replayed (The round I got OA'd and it took forever to revive me, and the round I believe Maniac was unjustly slayed for FiC). Idk if that's even a possibility within league rules, but that would be my ideal outcome.

And no, if anything, only getting 3 rounds was NA's mess (we straight threw like 2 melees we got into with a numerical advantage)

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #1540 on: February 17, 2019, 11:50:35 am »

FRA vs BAL

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1541 on: February 17, 2019, 11:56:42 am »
tbh im just complaining the guy who refd was ass at it

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #1542 on: February 17, 2019, 12:16:20 pm »
Why do you even take a game as a Referee Smylie if you get bored and stop watching?

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: February 17, 2019, 12:24:21 pm »
tbh im just complaining the guy who refd was ass at it

I would be open to maybe doing a replay of that round you got OA’d if the girls agree and the hosts but imo those other rounds even if it was a false slay would make no difference so the best score you could get would still be a 6-4 loss. XD also the only 2 bits me and pancake didn’t see was the OA and the double line you guys did. Finally, stop complaining about a match in which wasn’t biased and all the shit you guys are saying it is because before the match I made sure that both officers were happy funnily enough during the match I did slay the Turks for fic a few times aswell.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: February 17, 2019, 12:25:28 pm »
Why do you even take a game as a Referee Smylie if you get bored and stop watching?
I wasn’t watching for like fucking half a minute and that was only the OA bit and the Double line xD