Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 163008 times)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #1515 on: February 16, 2019, 11:22:08 pm »
hawkince u can get as mad as u want about this but I don't gave a flying fuck and don't be like you ignored the 9/11 jokes well I mean I saw at least 10x the racism from u than what they said. xD
have a good day, Smylie

10x the racism from me? LOL I WASNT THERE MAN quit your bullshit man. The only thing that would even come close to discussing Turks is when I said they live in a dictatorship which is true. Racism is defined as : (n.) prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Stop lying bro
By you I meant your team and pipe down ur like one of these kids who whips out the dictionary to argue his point and feel smart also surely being rude to someone because of their nationality is racism yes?

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #1516 on: February 16, 2019, 11:29:38 pm »
Btw don’t u live in a country with a sexist, perverted and racist president?
And finally please pipe down about this shit when you have probs never been to Europe or even turkey. While I’ve been to America and turkey and u guys have more of a divide in race and class + the ingest level of ignorance and patriotism so pipe the fuck down.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1517 on: February 16, 2019, 11:30:41 pm »
hawkince u can get as mad as u want about this but I don't gave a flying fuck and don't be like you ignored the 9/11 jokes well I mean I saw at least 10x the racism from u than what they said. xD
have a good day, Smylie

10x the racism from me? LOL I WASNT THERE MAN quit your bullshit man. The only thing that would even come close to discussing Turks is when I said they live in a dictatorship which is true. Racism is defined as : (n.) prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Stop lying bro
By you I meant your team and pipe down ur like one of these kids who whips out the dictionary to argue his point and feel smart also surely being rude to someone because of their nationality is racism yes?

I was rude to who? And don't say you next time you mean my team because in case you didn't know there's a difference. Yes dictionaries are important because in order for me to understand you you have to use the correct words. I never said anything about the Turkish people if I did please quote me, thanks.

Also my president doesn't speak for me In case you didn't notice I'm not donald trump

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1518 on: February 16, 2019, 11:37:10 pm »
Holy fucking shit shut the fuck up

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1519 on: February 16, 2019, 11:48:44 pm »
argument between the two lamest and most retarded communities what did u expect
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: February 16, 2019, 11:55:36 pm »
Btw don’t u live in a country with a sexist, perverted and racist president?
And finally please pipe down about this shit when you have probs never been to Europe or even turkey. While I’ve been to America and turkey and u guys have more of a divide in race and class + the ingest level of ignorance and patriotism so pipe the fuck down.

thanks for the admining dude. you are really unbiased!!

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1521 on: February 17, 2019, 12:16:11 am »
Can we just do a GF next time 1v1s are geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.  Polish community is alot more retarded then the NA one tbh because the 3pp 1v1 vs 91st today was hella aids. I wouldn't blame the admins for getting bored in the 1v1 since it was a run fest the entire time and took over an hour. They did miss some calls though but I can't remember when and what they were.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 12:19:26 am by Ip Man »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1522 on: February 17, 2019, 12:20:07 am »
I may or may not have started a war. So basically NA's played the Turks yaes and the na's are mad coz of 3 occasions. these following occasions are ;
1. Early on in the match Godfreid got OA'd (early on = 30 minutes in) and it took pancake and I a while to revive because neither of us were concentrating which I admit we fucked up but its kinda hard to concentrate on a match that is almost as boring as playing CIS. I am sorry this happened but ye.
2. The NA's ran away while the Turks were trying to get into melee and their line was about a metre or 2 away like very close and they tried to form up and shoot. One shot was in line and wasn't fic but the second one that killed a guy was fic and fol since he wasn't properly formed up and they had released an attack which was blocked before he shot.
3. An NA went afk (something that happened about 5 times in the match) and then he woke up behind the Turkish line and was apparently trying to get back to his line which included going in the direction of the turks line, so I slayed him (this was the last round xD).

So the only action i did that i admit was wrong was not revive godfried faster but it was an accident and i have said sorry.
The only reason you guys care about number 3 is because you were loosing 6-3 and wanted an excuse to get another round.

Now lets move onto my complaints about the NA's ;
1. Racism was a constant thing at the start and end of the 1v1, this included the use of the word "Nigger", talking about the history of the turks to try and piss them off, making jokes about them being "sand monkeys" (this wasn't exactly what they said but they said something like if they get to play on  sand map can we play on a forest plains map for half of it), they constantly compared them to arab's and talked as if they were lower class people.
2. The amount of abuse i got from the NA's was insane and when i slayed Turks or when the NA's did a double line (yes a double line) they didnt complain much or maybe at all. e.g.
[21:13]
J:
   u fucking cont
   cunt
   that wasnt rambo

So the final score was 7-3 to TUR it was a waste of 1 hour 15 minutes for everyone and the NA's got mad about nothing. The point about fic will be discussed when i see the footage from the turkish perspective. Both me and pancake agreed that what we did on all these points were the right descisions.

Thx please stop the pointless abuse and the toxicity that you guys showed.
Bruh you fucking stupid? You admitted in purple admin chat you weren't even watching the match at all. You shouldn't even be a referee if you cannot watch and do your fucking job. It's actually stupid calling NA's  toxic to you when you DONT DO YOUR FUCKING JOB. Holy shit whoever made you an admin didnt do a check on you you've shown your a baised referee we should get some recount on these rounds by a proper refree instead of this jokester. Holy fuck remove this idiots admin.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 12:23:39 am by Forgotfulking »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1523 on: February 17, 2019, 01:04:26 am »
Nas still reign supreme at being the most retarded, there is only like 20 people even in their "community"

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #1524 on: February 17, 2019, 01:34:41 am »
gg match was fun i dont know what na and tur guys typed in chat cause i was fullfocus  8)

Spoiler
[close]

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #1525 on: February 17, 2019, 01:56:08 am »
I see that after the Turkish-Spanish war the Turkish-NA war breaks out

Spoiler
Interesting
[close]

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #1526 on: February 17, 2019, 02:02:15 am »
Why is Smylie even an admin kids pathetic.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1527 on: February 17, 2019, 02:48:30 am »
Nas still reign supreme at being the most retarded, there is only like 20 people even in their "community"

Made a 40+ man team out of a 20 man community

Offline Aurius

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: February 17, 2019, 03:20:39 am »

I am just bored

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #1529 on: February 17, 2019, 03:22:59 am »

Made a 40+ man team out of a 20 man community

shouts to dan the chef for this one