Author Topic: Community attack: Ban requested  (Read 2754 times)

Offline 33rd_VA_Vol_Inf_Gen_Levy

• Corporal
  • Levy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Levy
  • Side: Confederacy
Community attack: Ban requested
« on: May 06, 2019, 10:50:42 am »
I know many of you in this community dislike me, hell many of you guys want to kill me but hacking my teamspeak and banning everyone are you serious? I have not once gone to the 8th Virginia TS or the NYB ts yet they come to my teamspeak and ban everyone. All I am doing is trying to host my Friday event for people to have fun, and you guys are calling me a monster. How am I dividing the community when you just attacked my teamspeak. If I had done this to the DA, Hinkel would have gotten involved and personally banned me. This is just wrong and so fucked up. I put so many hours into recruiting and just trying my best to make it fun for everyone. Not only I try, all of my officers, and staff and enlisted take there time there personal time to grow north and south, and just because they are under my command you feel the need to attack my teamspeak. I am not saying this without proof. I ask that any person involved in this attack to be banned from the community because I would not wish this upon my worst enemy. The proof is below

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/804366782375668437/6802A82616813A2C3660D1237166B09C5B95975F/

Offline HeyChange

• Private
  • Colonel of the 8th Virginia - HA of NAS Events
    • View Profile
    • Steam NAS Community Page
  • Nick: Change
Re: Community attack: Ban requested
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 09:51:02 pm »
You are not in the position to request for people to be banned from this community, when literally everyone in this community wants you banned. Levy, stop acting like you are the victim... You are NOT the victim. You have repeatedly tried to reg snipe members and regiments from all regs, armies, and communities, and this hasn't just been this time, but it has been going on for 4 or 5 years now. You try to host against other people and you make threats to destroy others if they don't join you. Then when they leave you because they get tired of you, you send your staff on missions to reg snipe as many members back so you can offer them a higher rank in hopes to destroy them for leaving you. This is not the way to go about things. The community held a meeting on Friday night about getting together as a community and working together to be better and host events together. Everyone agreed except for you. You kicked out your staff that disagreed with you. Then you continued to say "screw the community, I want my event to be hosted under my name and if they don't like it, then too bad." 

Also for the record, nobody "hacked" your Teamspeak. Learn the difference between "hacking" which is an illegal act, and misuse of admin powers. Your very own staff colonel wanted you out and did this with the rest of the community leaders that wanted you out. If you want to ban us from your event, go ahead. Just letting you know, you are banning the entire community and you should probably think of a better way to fix things. I can come up with lots of proof from times you have insulted and tried to take down this community and regiments. Many of these date to just a few days ago. The EU community can also come up with a lot of proof and so can the NA. We have tried to work with you, and you have shut us down time and time again because you want to do things your way and you want everyone to agree and if not, then you get rid of them. Don't cry because now we don't want to work with you.

PS:  Don't call yourself an American and anti-communist if: you don't believe in democracy and if you pride yourself in running a dictatorship. Everything you are to people is a lie. Everything you are to yourself... is a lie. You didn't bring this community back to life, you didn't do shit here but start the drama. You attended your first event when we had already hit 120+ on our events. Let us be, We don't need you, nor do we want you. We as a community voted to ban you, and we want nothing to do with you. Enjoy hosting your Friday event to your 10 guys. I'm sure they like 10 man events.
Colonel of the 8th Virginia
Former Brigadier General of Pickett's Brigade

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 10:31:17 pm »
And so this is the state north and south has come too. Shut it down.

Offline Finlay

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 10:34:12 pm »
Good afternoon.

Within the past month or so,  there has been a heavy increase in threats by yourself. I would say it's a safe bet to say that nearly all of the North American community has witnessed such threats.

North & South: 1st Manasass was created to forge the Mount & Blade environment in a positive way. When 2014 had a thriving, tremendously active front on both NA & EU, the only focus was to play well in events, and socialize with those around you. That is where we got Army's, Brigades, Divisions, Corps from etc...

These large organizations were designed to cater to the immense population of people playing the mod, and henceforth were successful in their endeavors. However, this appears to not be the case in present day. Today we are able to see how these old systems of governing do not necessarily have the same effect as they used to.

With such a small community, it is vital that we all have good relations, and work together to better not only the mod, but each-others performance both on and off the field.

Throughout the years of both thriving and compact North & South events, you have been present for a fair amount. However, you took a different approach to leadership.

It is recorded through both text, and some audio content with indisputable proof that you have indeed attempted, and succeeded at harming small, medium, large, and massive community's/organizations. I am not going into specifics as that is what the screenshots/links are for, but what I will go into is how your actions affect everyone here.

When you go out of your way to do something, whether it be poaching or making event-related threats, it adds feelings to your name, and it is my firm belief that a hefty majority of the current NA/EU community would associate the word hostility with the name Levy. The feeling is reinforced by your vilified texts.

All figure heads of North America N&S have officially come together, agreed, and ratified the removal of you from all events hosted by anyone other than your own organization, which is currently the I-Corps.

In addition, the Dixieland Army has banned you from all of their events. They are respectable in multiple regards, and I trust their judgement to issue such a ban.

It is with the greatest of concerns that I hope for your improvement of decision making, social-skills, and actions. There is most certainly a lesson to be learned from your North & South experience.

Treat others how you want to be treated.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 11:18:16 pm »
This is fun, whoever is hacking his shit. Keep it up buddeh.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Hess

• Captain
  • 83rdPA, 4eme, 8e, 2ndNYSM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hess
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 11:28:22 pm »
Levy you need to realize a few things. First off, when the 4thTX left your Corps and formed up with Shrooms, Gorlog, and Radhg, you came at us first. I never coordinated any brigade nor did Shrooms. I offered them a TS to stay at and we decided to form one. For the past week and a half, you have blocked me from your Steam, you have ran politics through my enlisted, have tried to reg-snipe from my regiment, the Stonewall Brigade, and god knows who else. Members from your Corps have left to either go independent or join the NYB because of you and your reputation. We as the NYB, as well as other members of the community have tried to be nice and compromise with you. For god sake Levy, even Spartan agreed with the community deal we had created. At the meeting you were ignoring our requests, compromises, and kept acting immature. You also went AFK for half the meeting. You kicked Ex-Staff Lt. Hendrix, who is a new member in the NaS community for disagreeing with you. For you to kick people out of your Corps for silly shit is what kills the community. When people leave your Corps, you shouldn't attack them in anyway shape or form because that also kills the community. Change, the guy who literally helped you with TS, In-Game servers, and the whole 9 yards has been treated with nothing but disrespect from you. For you to spread propaganda about the NYB, 8thVA, and others to create an image that we are coming after you for no reason is bullshit. Just because Lance said your l-Corps disbanded doesn't mean you say that the NYB is spreading propaganda about your Corps. Not to mention, your reputation alone makes people not want to come play this game. This has been going down for years Levy, and the same shit happens just about every time. You messaged people in the community that you deem "enemies" threats of being banned from your event and community. You have threatened to destroy the 8thVA and their event because you got big and powerful. You have tried to get Change to ban the NYB from all events, and destroy us as the NYB Community. You wanted me to kick out "problem" members out of the 4thTX, you wanted the 7thNY to leave the NYB so you could get "revenge" on Shrooms. You wanted me to "pay" for things I didn't even do. Despite our differences I will agree that the whole deleting your TS idea was a bit too far in my eyes. But let's be real, your "Corps" has 3-4 regiments who bring 10-20 to an event total.  Conclusively, you trying to ban half the community is pointless, and maybe you should look at what you have done before you point fingers.

*snip* (After we as a community "discussed peace")

*snip* (Continuation of 1st Logs)

*snip* (Regsniping from my personal regiment 7thNY)

*snip* (Putting Politics through my Lance Corporal)

*snip* (Blaming us for killing events but Levy wanted to ban us and destroy us)

These are only a few examples of what Levy has done recently, not to mention what others may have.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 10:05:44 am by Herishey »

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 11:45:34 pm »
i have no words for this .........

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 03:03:29 am »
North and south is alive ???

Offline Niko_The_Great

• Sergeant
  • God Save Harperism
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PappaHarper
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 07:21:26 am »
Since we're all pasting shit about Levy I thought I'd post my meme also.

Poor Californian boy :/ Insulting Russia in front of a Russian.

https://i.postimg.cc/4Nn1NqFB/kekeee.png
(Nothing cool just an inside joke)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2019, 10:04:39 am »
I'm afraid we can't really do anything about things that happen outside of the forums. If one of the N&S board mods want to unlock the thread feel free to address this but this should realistically be handled over PM's.

Also to anyone who posted screenshots of chat logs you need permission before you can post them on the forums and you'd need to show proof of that otherwise there's no way we'd know you have permission.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.