Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 294458 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Spoiler
Risk why would they ddos them when they have no reason to. Of course you and godfreid would be the first suspects to be accused of getting people to ddos  them when they got people to ddos y’all first.

Nick, my guy.

It was literally in Suns' post. He edited it because people got on him about it because admitting that is a crime obviously. He gave Godfreid's IP to native players to ddos to see if it was a real IP. He said this. I have steam logs b/w Suns and Godfreid where Suns confirmed the attacks. I can also post if I have permission from Suns. But yeah you are right, they have no reason. And the victims are the first suspects? come on dude.

You know maybe that makes sense to you but just because someone commits a crime doesn't mean I will. Actually sad.
[close]
Risk if they never got on a ts to talk about it then there is no way they could of got their ips. That is why I’m saying you and godfreid since y’all were on a ts together idk if it was 42nd or what. We getting off topic since idgaf about what has happened. Also what I posted on NWL wasn’t instigating I was asking a question and stating that NWL has almost never banned people for community things. Like people bp every now and then and yet nobody bans them. They only thing that was NWL related that people ddosed Godfreid a mod that was about it. Sure I hated how you ran league this season and I could list a number of things how it has been shit but my post was questioning why bring in community stuff to NWL when it is suppose to be separate.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 03:47:34 pm by -Nick »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
I think NANWL is going great aside from 1a Svea imploding :^)

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish

Risks shit organisation is the real reason nickcoles regiments didn't finish either league! I say we protest !

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union

Risks shit organisation is the real reason nickcoles regiments didn't finish either league! I say we protest !

That’s 093 gang gang to you Mr. Irish!!

I also have screenshots that Mexicant sold me autoblock hacks he got from Sleek that he got from Yoloswag that he got from Anthony that he got from Matt that he got from Godfreid that he got from mercenary frank . My report will be out by next week stay tuned
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Why was I not informed
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
That’s an odd cast for a circle jerk with those 4

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
LOL NICK REPORTED ME HAHAHA TRYING TO SILENCE PEOPLE WHO CALL YOU OUT OF YOUR BULLSHIT

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Bean bean has never ddossed or threatened to ddos someone
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Charles Manson has never killed anybody or threatened to kill anybody

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Risk if they never got on a ts to talk about it then there is no way they could of got their ips.

What??? They had Godfreid's IP for a while and several other players. You don't need to be on a ts to share that information.

That is why I’m saying you and godfreid since y’all were on a ts together idk if it was 42nd or what.

You are making a claim with nothing. I was also losing connection last night as well. Once I got home, I was talking to Raf in TS (ask him) and a bit with Rex (ask him too) about what is going on. Godfreid was on his phone and wasn't home until later. You don't know what you talking about. Shinto and Jolly came in as well. Godfreid messaged me saying he got ddos'd and this was the time people were posting "you know ddosing is crime," then suns edited his post and vetro deleted his. Rex was telling me there was ddosing war going on and Suns thought Godfreid was doing it to him (again ask Rex and Raf), but he kept muting and going back to I think the LG ts to talk to other people because he got ddos'd as well. I was spending a lot of my time making my post for the hacking investigation thread, talking to Shadow in PMs and other people.

We getting off topic since idgaf about what has happened. Also what I posted on NWL wasn’t instigating I was asking a question and stating that NWL has almost never banned people for community things. Like people bp every now and then and yet nobody bans them. They only thing that was NWL related that people ddosed Godfreid a mod that was about it. Sure I hated how you ran league this season and I could list a number of things how it has been shit but my post was questioning why bring in community stuff to NWL when it is suppose to be separate.

No. You were calling the league sad and a joke. You also PM'd me, insulting me (which I can post). I don't know who bush pirates nowadays, good for you that you know. If it has a strong case hindering/hurting/effecting NANWL, then the mod staff can decide what they want to do with suitable evidence to make the right call. Your analogy is poor. Bushpirating is not the same as ddosing. One is a federal crime and they admitted to it. Again, this effected NANWL. We knew they were collecting IPs and we have several pieces of evidence (steam logs, posts, conversations) to make a decision. People were getting ddos'd, including a mod and players of the league, with Bean, a ref, one of the people behind it. I don't understand why you can't see that this involved NANWL. We aren't going to be associated with what Bean does and with them having the potential to hurt the league further with all the IPs they have collected. If you even read Windflower's post or mine you would understand this.

I do agree with you this is not a good place to discuss this and off topic. If you still want to discuss, readd me or we can talk in Jolly's TS with him helping facilitate anything and help explain some things; which I'd prefer.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Charles Manson has never killed anybody or threatened to kill anybody
Technically speaking the former is true.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
LOL NICK REPORTED ME HAHAHA TRYING TO SILENCE PEOPLE WHO CALL YOU OUT OF YOUR BULLSHIT
Ez Pz

And Risk ddosing in a NWL match is different then ddosing someone randomly. If for example Nappy or Stryker gets ddosed by those same guys and bean + suns planned it are they still going to be banned from league? What they did was wrong I not arguing against it but ddosing is nothing related to NWL unless it’s affecting a match.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Ez Pz

And Risk ddosing in a NWL match is different then ddosing someone randomly. If for example Nappy or Stryker gets ddosed by those same guys and bean + suns planned it are they still going to be banned from league.

You like to bring up things and drop it lol. You barely addressed anything in my post.

I do agree with you this is not a good place to discuss this and off topic. If you still want to discuss, readd me or we can talk in Jolly's TS with him helping facilitate anything and help explain some things; which I'd prefer.

Still this. ^

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
Damn all it took was me calling up Karth to use the Air Force to ddos four people and NW goes insane
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.