Author Topic: The Mage's Guild  (Read 26672 times)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Mage's Guild
« Reply #270 on: January 12, 2020, 01:10:14 pm »
it's not a native forum so post your shit on talewords thx  ;D
Learn to organise matches dog
I organise already match for the week for three different teams where I am cpt so stop being retard  ;D

Also Gibby I'm not mad of you, I don't play competitively native , you are shit on nw and you make tournament rigged so nothing I can be jealous ;)
Neither on NW  :)
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #271 on: January 12, 2020, 01:53:57 pm »
Tg

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #272 on: January 12, 2020, 02:17:59 pm »

Wursti

« Reply #273 on: January 12, 2020, 03:19:05 pm »

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 12, 2020, 04:00:57 pm »
I organise already match for the week for three different teams where I am cpt so stop being retard  ;D

Also Gibby I'm not mad of you, I don't play competitively native , you are shit on nw and you make tournament rigged so nothing I can be jealous ;)
Neither on NW  :)
Obelix someone is speaking to you fat boy  ;D
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #275 on: January 12, 2020, 05:18:24 pm »

imagine being an NW player and being worse than someone with 20-30 hours in NW. that’s you coco.

nothing rigged about the tourney. why would I rig it against a team that has no chance of winning anyway? you recruited a bunch of mercs with no loyalty to you or your team, which meant you couldn’t call on them reliably for the day you needed them. snappers contacted me straight away and told me which days they could play, I gave you 2 days extra over the deadline and you still failed to get 8 people on out of your roster for a 30 minute match.

maybe play with people that like you or your team so they’ll actually show when you need them? instead of just grabbing random people that don’t care?
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #276 on: January 12, 2020, 05:42:34 pm »
btw it’s your topic then you post what you want, I don’t see why it makes ppl mad lol

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 12, 2020, 11:53:12 pm »

imagine being an NW player and being worse than someone with 20-30 hours in NW. that’s you coco.

nothing rigged about the tourney. why would I rig it against a team that has no chance of winning anyway? you recruited a bunch of mercs with no loyalty to you or your team, which meant you couldn’t call on them reliably for the day you needed them. snappers contacted me straight away and told me which days they could play, I gave you 2 days extra over the deadline and you still failed to get 8 people on out of your roster for a 30 minute match.

maybe play with people that like you or your team so they’ll actually show when you need them? instead of just grabbing random people that don’t care?
Yea but I'm better than you retard  ;D ;D
We can speak again about the twc again indeed you know you made it rigged when you put deadline a Wednesday when we can't make it and we can the Thursday,but that wasn't the topic It's just that it's a nw forum so don't put your things from native nobody care  ;D

Moreover, in that case it's the same for the other team who can't agreed with us dates also ,  you fucking dumb mate  ;D
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2020, 12:10:39 am »
Stop the insulting Coco.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #279 on: January 13, 2020, 12:23:13 am »

Yea but I'm better than you retard  ;D ;D
We can speak again about the twc again indeed you know you made it rigged when you put deadline a Wednesday when we can't make it and we can the Thursday,but that wasn't the topic It's just that it's a nw forum so don't put your things from native nobody care  ;D

Moreover, in that case it's the same for the other team who can't agreed with us dates also ,  you fucking dumb mate  ;D

eek i think you'll struggle to find people that agree with you on that one. remember when me, herishey and movement were hard-carrying your regiment every gf? i member.

the original deadline was monday, i extended it to wednesday to give your team extra time to play. if you can't get 8 people on to play a 30 min match on any of those days then maybe swap some inactive players out for some active ones? maybe use a couple of the native guys too? you had already lost 12 - 0 on Native remember. you literally would have had to beat Snappers 12 - 0 on NW to get a draw, nevermind a win.

you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 13, 2020, 12:26:52 am »
Omg you so *snip* Gibby we were just need few rounds to advance the group stage because of points witch we can do on nw for sure >:(

Also why you extend to Wednesday a day we can't and when we can Thursday and give them default win when we played Monday native part and can't make it wenesday , because *snip*
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 12:32:27 am by Herishey »
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #281 on: January 13, 2020, 12:32:44 am »
As I said stop the insulting. Feel free to carry on this discussion but leave the insults out.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #282 on: January 13, 2020, 01:10:05 am »
Keep going coco, this is some comedy gold

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #283 on: January 13, 2020, 01:54:08 am »
*searches for some popcoen gif or photo to post* while sitting watching coco make himself (not to insult), look a bit of a tit....

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #284 on: January 13, 2020, 06:50:37 am »
abrakadabra

*baboosh*
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.