Author Topic: Zombie_Server Administrator Application [Worldwide]  (Read 14882 times)

Offline blightanator

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Zombie_Server Administrator Application [Worldwide]
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 05:01:20 pm »
Sorry about the post from ApplePolice, he was in a bit of a rush so he didn't have time to copy, paste and fill it out, will besorted out later.

Offline JagMaz

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2013, 11:31:08 pm »
Sorry about the post from ApplePolice, he was in a bit of a rush so he didn't have time to copy, paste and fill it out, will besorted out later.
Sure

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2013, 11:39:21 pm »
In-Game Name: Thomas Wallknox
Steam Name: Totalwar56
Location/Timezone: Uk
How active are you?: To much
Regiment You Belong To: 3rd Foot guards
Tell us something about you: i think of my self as a loveable person and a friendly one. I treat everyone fairly and with the right degree of respect as any other of my friends   
Why you would be a good admin: im a fair admin and i always like to make friends
Previous Experience (If any): I have done some 15th administrator work and 82nd admin stator work a swell

P.S

Thanks friend
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:50:00 pm by Thomas_The_Mighty »

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2013, 11:43:38 pm »
In-Game Name:
Steam Name: You have my steam. :P
Location/Timezone: Gmt+1
How active are you?: Very.
Regiment You Belong To: K-KA
Tell us something about you: I love NW which is why I play it every day and I really really really hate trolls and would sacrifice a lot of time in spec just to make sure trollers are punished.
Why you would be a good admin: I am active every day on the server and I can see that there is a lack of admin. I am familiar with all admin tools so I can do what must be done quickly. :)
Previous Experience (If any): Admin on EU 1 and 6e brigade server.
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline blightanator

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 09:32:22 am »
In-Game Name:
Steam Name: You have my steam. :P
Location/Timezone: Gmt+1
How active are you?: Very.
Tell us something about you: I love NW which is why I play it every day and I really really really hate trolls and would sacrifice a lot of time in spec just to make sure trollers are punished.
Why you would be a good admin: I am active every day on the server and I can see that there is a lack of admin. I am familiar with all admin tools so I can do what must be done quickly. :)
Previous Experience (If any): Admin on EU 1 and 6e brigade server.

Accepted. Please add me on steam and i will give you the admin pass.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047771068/

[To everyone who wished to be an admin] It's nothing personal but both myself and JagMaz need to protect our regiment, zombie server, admins and players so if you get denied then its due to the fact we have had no previous contact therefor there is a slim chance that you will be accepted, it's strictly down to those reasons and nothing else :).
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 09:36:09 am by blightanator »

Offline rikimaru114

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikimaru
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 01:41:17 pm »
GL with getting this server populated. I think it will be hard bcus this little game is most time a fun event game. Like some people said it will need admins to let it work and I hope it will get. Anyway gl with this guys and I hope I will visit it once if ther are ppl in it :)

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
  • Side: Union
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2013, 03:13:07 pm »
We often get 60+ online, its great ;D

Offline hintoflime

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2013, 04:26:50 pm »
In-Game Name: 97th_NCO_pineapple
Steam Name: pandaweed131
Location/Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
How active are you?: I am VERY active however not always on your server but i do like this idea and i do play on your server about 3-5 hours a week and a lot more on weekends.
Regiment You Belong To: 97th British Highlanders
Tell us something about you: I love playing NW i think it is an amazing DLC and im tired of trolls and people breaking the rules.
Why you would be a good admin: I often go into SPEC to observe both teams and making sure they are doing their things right and not breaking the rules and also i am good at spotting people breaking the rules and i strictly follow the rules of the server to maintain a well-played environment for all players.
Previous Experience (If any): Right now I am currently an admin for the Official AZW (Anglo-Zulu Wars) Server.  :D

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2013, 05:33:46 pm »
So i guess i didn't get it D:

Offline JagMaz

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2013, 05:42:53 pm »
So i guess i didn't get it D:
Replies aren't always made straight away. Be patient, and we'll make a choice.

Offline Creed

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr57_Fus_Creed
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2013, 07:04:19 pm »
In-Game Name: K-KA_Nr57_Fus_Creed
Steam Name: K-KA Creed
Location/Timezone: GMT
How active are you?: I am on NW a lot, i would say more than 15 hours a week and i am currently looking for various servers to start playing on
Tell us something about you: go to college come back play some games and go out with friends.
Why you would be a good admin: Been admin on multiple servers and i like to think i am a calm admin that wont get angry even when the situation could become a nuisance
Previous Experience (If any): been admin on a number of groupfighting servers and currently admin on EU1

Offline Creed

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2013, 10:01:10 pm »
I like the server, its unique and it gives players a extra game to play on NW. However i only have one problem with the server and that's the admins. I played for almost a hour and all i saw was nothing but kicks, temp and perm bans. The admin initially gave out a warning about the russians shooting but after that it was instant kick or ban even if they had just joined or were completely new and didnt see the warning. I even got banned myself for being afk......really? your admins don't even seem to know the rules either, it clearly states that you are not allowed to barricade yourself into a small room as UK however when i told the admin about it he told me to go read the rules. As i said its a good idea to make a server dedicated to zombies but its a admin heavy job and it should not be given to the first people that give their applications. Anyways you may think this is a flame against the admins but i see it as constructive criticism.

Offline blightanator

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2013, 11:22:16 pm »
I like the server, its unique and it gives players a extra game to play on NW. However i only have one problem with the server and that's the admins. I played for almost a hour and all i saw was nothing but kicks, temp and perm bans. The admin initially gave out a warning about the russians shooting but after that it was instant kick or ban even if they had just joined or were completely new and didnt see the warning. I even got banned myself for being afk......really? your admins don't even seem to know the rules either, it clearly states that you are not allowed to barricade yourself into a small room as UK however when i told the admin about it he told me to go read the rules. As i said its a good idea to make a server dedicated to zombies but its a admin heavy job and it should not be given to the first people that give their applications. Anyways you may think this is a flame against the admins but i see it as constructive criticism.

I know they're far to aggresive, its the first time they got admin so they dont think they're doing anything wrong, rest assured me and jagmaz will have a talk with them and tell them to calm down because its really starting to annoy us both, they're giving the server and regiment a bad name

Offline JagMaz

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2013, 11:27:39 pm »

I know they're far to aggresive, its the first time they got admin so they dont think they're doing anything wrong, rest assured me and jagmaz will have a talk with them and tell them to calm down because its really starting to annoy us both, they're giving the server and regiment a bad name

Yeah, as blight said - it'll be sorted. We know the specific admin you're talking about without you even saying the name :P The other admins we have are fine, one, maybe two are letting the side down.

Offline Creed

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2013, 12:06:30 am »
Thanks for acknowledging my criticisms, not many people on this forum is capable of taking criticism :P

But anyway hope everything is sorted out soon :D