Author Topic: ♛ EU Commander [Admin applications open]  (Read 8769 times)

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♛ EU Commander
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2016, 07:01:15 pm »
This is my favorite Commander Battle server. The server usually has many players, so battles tend to be big and long which I really like. The custom maps and the flag bearers and musicians are really nice too.

Offline World_Edit_XIII

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2016, 12:32:27 pm »
Hello! My name is StaffaN and I am Napoleonic Wars player. I am intrested to become admin on your server.

My name is StaffaN and my regiment is 2e. I wan't to become admin because I wan't keep out trollers and tell rules for new people. It is not funny to play trollers. I am active on the server and unbiased. I am very happy because you will read this application.

If you would like to become admin for EU_Commander you will need to visit:   http://www.nwpublic.com/

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2016, 05:48:04 pm »
Hello all,

To keep track on new updates and features regarding EU Commander Battle, we highly recommend signing up over at the Napoleonic Wars Public official forums (Click link).
Please note, that we do not provide any support on FSE or respective Steam groups.

QuBeZ
Napoleonic Wars Public Community Manager
Napoleonic Wars Public Staff

Black Knight
EU Commander Battle Head Admin

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2016, 07:59:26 am »
WHERE CAN I COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SHITTY ADMINS?

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Hello there,

We do not give support over FSE. Please submit your admin complaint by following the instructions over at Napoleonic Wars Public (Click link)
If you require help or else don't know how to go about, then please add me on Steam (Click link)

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2016, 11:41:52 am »

ADMIN APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN

We are looking for new active and devoted admins for our loved and popular EU Commander Battle server.
Please post your admin application by following the instructions over at Napoleonic Wars Public (Click link)
Also announcing that an admin activity check will be organized during the coming weeks and that inactive admins will be removed.

QuBeZ

Black Knight

Offline KoX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2016, 03:31:50 pm »
Hello everyone, my name is KoX

The other day , I do not remember whether Friday or Saturday, I was banned permanently from EU_Commander server .
I do not understand the reason for the ban.
A friend who was playing also told me to put something that the admin had asked me about my ID number . My friend asked but got no response .

If I did not see messages admin is because it was awaiting the battle. But still not to the admin with the ID number meant.

My game is original steam .

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2016, 10:49:05 pm »

The other day , I do not remember whether Friday or Saturday, I was banned permanently from EU_Commander server .
A friend who was playing also told me to put something that the admin had asked me about my ID number . My friend asked but got no response .

If I did not see messages admin is because it was awaiting the battle. But still not to the admin with the ID number meant.

We do not give support over FSE. Please post your unban request by following the instructions over at Napoleonic Wars Public (Click link)
If you require help or else don't know how to go about, then please add me on Steam (Click link

Offline KoX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2016, 06:17:18 pm »

We do not give support over FSE. Please post your unban request by following the instructions over at Napoleonic Wars Public (Click link)
If you require help or else don't know how to go about, then please add me on Steam (Click link

Thank you

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2016, 06:30:24 pm »

Admins, please read.

Activity check launching.

When? 6th of June to 12th of June.
How? Logs, scoreboards, visual observations.
Time? Will be active during the whole week.

Disclaimer!
You have been warned. Any late excuses will not be taken into consideration. Please inform about reduced activity preferably before Monday the 6th of June. Decisions will be made really easily and even slightly inactive admins will be suspended or removed completely.

Notice.
If you, for any reason, aren't happy with the ways of conducting the activity check or in regards of making the decisions, then please contact me or Black Knight ASAP.

QuBeZ

Black Knight

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2016, 12:25:37 pm »
Admins, please read.

Activity check is live.

When? 6th of June to 12th of June.
How? Logs, scoreboards, visual observations.
Time? Will be active during the whole week.

Disclaimer!
You have been warned. Any late excuses will not be taken into consideration. Decisions will be made really easily and even slightly inactive admins will be suspended or removed completely.

Notice.
If you, for any reason, aren't happy with the ways of conducting the activity check or in regards of making the decisions, then please contact me or Black Knight ASAP.

QuBeZ

Black Knight

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
Re: ♛ EU Commander [Admin applications open]