Author Topic: want to know why I was banned for 15_bots server  (Read 4501 times)

Offline dutchsharpe

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: want to know why I was banned for 15_bots server
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2014, 11:32:55 pm »
You know they can't change the bots on the admin panel.

wrong! the admins can Always change the bot count on the admin panel. They have to, or else that server might cry and break down.

I meant change the troop mate.

Just like 33rd siege, this is set up automatically. They cant set that manually and besides, it can take people that are hosting line battles up to 10 minutes to get thing straightened out. Would you want it any other way?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2014, 11:39:29 pm »
Really funny to see how people fight eachothers for a shitty server and a shitty regiment. Just move on, they have this server and nothing else, If they have their fun there, that's a good thing for them and I feel happy too. But just don't give them too much attention, they will finish by thinking they deserve it.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Draken
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2014, 11:44:21 pm »
I got banned, but I managed to get new CD key. soo.. :P

Filthy HackerzPerson with enough disposable income to purchase another CD code for this game...

LOL? So you're claiming that I'm a pov or sthing? seriously now?
you mean poor ?  man your logic fucked up

and like Tardet said , I don't give a shit about the server or the regiment, I just like to complain, that's the human nature, but if you take a look at the 15th HvB admins and host you will find plenty of reasons to complain, damn that's just beautiful