Poll

Would you join 7Na Groop fighting daily

Yes, I Would Love too
Yeah sure,
eh, not really

Author Topic: Who would join the 7NA GroopFighting?!?  (Read 1050 times)

Offline _JoJo_

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Who would join the 7NA GroopFighting?!?
« on: January 13, 2014, 03:56:35 am »
Not saying its coming back up,i will be willing to donate to get it back up depending on the numbers that people would join it. if you would play on the server regularly reply something to signify you would. :D Have fun

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
Re: Who would join the 7NA GroopFighting?!?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 04:20:27 am »
Interesting..

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 04:24:26 am »
Seeing as the 12th are admins on it, and they're a bunch of trolls, I think it's good it went down, in that sense. Constantly, the 12th were causing problems and banning and kicking people (even me) for minor shit like punching someone had at a round end, when others did it too, most often the 12th. I stopped going on that server because of this. If it comes back, the moderation on the server needs to be worked on, and the admins need to be heavily reconsidered.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 04:41:41 am »
Seeing as the 12th are admins on it, and they're a bunch of trolls, I think it's good it went down, in that sense. Constantly, the 12th were causing problems and banning and kicking people (even me) for minor shit like punching someone had at a round end, when others did it too, most often the 12th. I stopped going on that server because of this. If it comes back, the moderation on the server needs to be worked on, and the admins need to be heavily reconsidered.
I wouldn't say it was just the 12th... However, the administration team was very poor. One of the worst I have ever seen, instead of stopping trolling, they either encouraged or helped to troll. I don't understand why people so dearly want the server back, it's hard to even call it groupfighting. With nobody caring, the rounds sometimes lasted 2-3 minutes longer then they needed to be because people would fist fight, or just sit around to piss those who were dead off.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 05:41:26 am »
I was an admin on it the last few weeks of its life. The trolly admins/badmins were removed once I was put in place. But the admins were never bad, the server was just harassed by trolls.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 06:50:53 am »
Silly topic is silly.

Please save questions that can potentially start arguments for private conversations.

Kielbasa!