Author Topic: 176th_Roleplay_Server  (Read 7532 times)

Offline [22nd]PeteMan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 176th_Roleplay_Server
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 06:25:54 pm »
Administration of the 176th_Roleplay_Server.

Hello 176th regiment. Firstly thanks for the 1v1 fight.
Second check out your logs at the server. The guy in your regiment "Azaaah" or what he is called is admin abusing a lot. And then he discriminates a regiment on admin chat. I went on and got kicked, not because i was not obeying rules but because Azaaah found me annoying because I asked about the fight against my regiment. He also lied about the fight, but that is a whole other matter. I hope you will check who you give admin to in your regiment and dont give admin to guys like your private Azaaah because it ruins the server and a lot of people actually wont come on it because of him.

22nd Foot Corporal PeteMan.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 03:30:53 pm »
Administration of 176th_Roleplay_Server

Yes, i think I'll post a formular:

Name: IRNr59_Kav_Kur_Ted
Previous Experience: Currently Admin of Killbox, Admin of an official Anglo-Zulu-War server, Admin of 4 F&S servers
Why: Because there are so much people doing shit and so much trollers, I would like to help the others having fun on the server. And there are admins abusing power - i hate this, and I would like to tell them when they are abusing.

I know, first times playingon this server I broke rules, but now I learned them all *.*
Link to my Steamprofil: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038346551/
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 03:46:06 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Narphen

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2014, 04:38:10 pm »
Absolutely terrible server.

Not only do your admins have no clue what they're doing but they're also banning people instantly when someone dies. They do it not knowing the reason for the kill or anything of the sort. I have never been on such a terrible server such as this in all my life, across all of my games.

It's disgusting.

Offline 42nd_Mathusse

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Applay For Admin
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2014, 08:55:18 pm »
I would like to be an admin because

1: I have been playing on the server for a while
2: I have learned the rules pretty good
3: I have helped admin Hyrax alot (So i know how it kinda is to be an admin but of course not so much)
4: And i have some experience as admin not on M&B servers but in other games like Minecraft,W where i have been admin on about 7 servers
5: I am on alot and when other admins aren't it could be good cause iam there almost all day (the most days). And it's chaos when admins not there

Well thats kinda my applay for admin

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jack Spears
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2014, 09:48:21 pm »
I ask to be unbanned from this server, I do not remember being banned from it, but it says I am. The name I was in there with was I think 1erCrb_Brig-Four_JackSpears, not entirely sure.

Offline ZeroSkilled

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-Mapper
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart link!
  • Nick: ZeroSkilled
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2014, 06:56:24 pm »
This server...
I would say probably have the shittiest admins ever in the history of NW.

The idea of this server is really good, I can give you that but for the love of god if you want a good server running don't give, and I quote "some" (refering to almost all) 10-12 year olds access to the admin panel.

Sad to see such an idea go to waste cause of inexperienced admins.
Kind regards,
ZeroSkilled
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2014, 02:20:15 pm »
83rd_Pte_Issa - who gave this guy admin? Before he was admin he constantly liked to tk people and now he's admin he likes to abuse it on people for no reason. He kept ordering me to drop my musket or he would shoot me (we were both on the same team), obviously I couldn't defend myself because as an admin he would just ban me, so I dropped it and he just took it for his own use. Now he slayed me for no reason other than he doesn't like me, he admits that it's abuse. He obviously cannot handle being an admin.

Screencap, someone get rid of this guy's admin already, most people on the server agree that he is a shit admin.

EDIT**
After coming back on the server he keeps saying i'm an ass and threatening me with tempbans before randomly slaying me again. Here's another screencap.

It's impossible for me to play when he's on because I'll just keep getting randomly slayed and shit.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 05:03:34 pm by Wilhelm_II »

Offline curlyconnor

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2nd_Staff_Col_CurlyConnor
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2014, 06:49:37 pm »
Hey guys, CurlyConnor here, the owner, add me on steam if you need anything, admin applications are being processed between Tuesday and Thursday of this week.

Send in your application to me tomorrow with this format.

Name (IN GAME):
Regiment:
NA or EU:
Previous Experience:
Reference:
Reasons for becoming admin:

If you pass this round (You will be informed on the Friday) then you will be asked to attend a virtual meeting with me and my Adjutant General to see what you have got, then if you pass that, you will be informed on the Saturday or the Sunday at midday GMT.

There are currently 10 Admin spots, I know for a fact that there are well over 30 applicants, so make sure your application is good if you want a chance, good luck.

Offline fatmagoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2014, 08:29:59 pm »
Name (IN GAME): FatMagoo
Regiment: N/A
NA or EU: NA
Previous Experience: So I have lots of experience in being an admin. On minecraft servers  ;) The thing is I have never been a NW admin. Well this server seems like a good starting point.
Reference: If you do play minecraft, you could go on bravenetwork and talk to anyone there. Otherwise, you'll just have to trust me.
Reasons for becoming admin: I love this server. With 10 people and two admins on. It's not  fun with a bunch of random noobs and trolls. I would like to join the server as an admin to actually do something to the trolls and noobs, instead of resetting the game over and over until all the players quit except for a random afk dude. That's my application I guess. Steam Name is fatmagoo, or mdogburger is my original name. Thanks for reading.

Offline FluffyKoala

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2014, 07:32:49 pm »
My Admin Application For The 176th Roleplay Server

Name (IN GAME):68th_Col_GNFelix or GNFelix depends on if i want to play with my tags on
Regiment:68th(we are new and looking for recruits xD)
NA or EU:EU, TIMEZONE - GMT
Previous Experience:i currently admin on the 22nd CB server and most peopel have taken a likeing to me. :D
Reference:22nd Colonle Murphy
Reasons for becoming admin:i enjoy playing on the 176th roleplay server but then just a couple of weeks ago two guys came on as admin and spawned some admin weapons or just randomly slayed people.that made me wanbt to apply and stop it from happenign again.

Offline Mr_hankie_elite

• Sergeant
  • People say I am a obnoxious troll... I agree!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mr_hankie_elite
  • Side: Union
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2014, 11:39:34 pm »
Me and many others raped the ones unfortunate enough to get caught by us... IT WAS BEAUTIFUELLLLL

Offline Walter

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Walter
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2014, 07:58:01 pm »
Hey im want to be an admin i have experience and i love to play on the server :)  ;)

Ingame Name: Zeus/Walter  ;D

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2014, 10:33:18 pm »
Your admining is terrible. I get attacked by a guy called GUN then claims i tried to kill him, so i get kicked. I rejoin then get kicked again. When i rejoin GUN is claiming i tried to attack people when other people on the server saw i didn't absolutely nothing. So admin brings both me and GUN to a house and says sort it out, then GUN attacks me again, i die then i get banned. For no bloody reason.

Terrible server with terrible admins.

Offline Starkness

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Admin Application For 176th Roleplay Server
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2014, 05:51:01 pm »
Hello my name is Stark i am a RctSgt for The Life guards i would like do apply for admin on the 176th roleplay server.
1. I would like to apply Admin becuase of I HATE TROLLS .
2. I have been slay by Admin for no Reason .
3. I love the Server.
4. I hate admin abuse.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2014, 12:51:30 pm »
I were told that every Admin has to apply again by Kelly, so here it is  :)

Name (IN GAME): IRNr59_Kav_Kur_Ted
Regiment: Infanterieregiment Nr59, part of Kaiserliches Heer
NA or EU: EU
Previous Experience: Admin on Killbox, ITA_Blood_Iron, Blood_and_Iron_Official, 176th Roleplay. I've been Admin on 10 other smaller servers, too.
Reference: [Nr7] Sir Henri, [32nd] William, Helikaon (He'S Headadmin of Killbox, I'm not sure you know him)
Reasons for becoming admin: Because I would like to stay Admin so I can help the players having fun and prevent trolling.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<