Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134829 times)

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #1065 on: May 07, 2018, 09:38:45 pm »
When Theodin was a youtuber

Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1066 on: May 07, 2018, 09:39:40 pm »
What's up NWDramaAlertNation, I'm your host KillerCluelessWillStar.. lets's get right...into the news! This week all was quiet on the NANW front until AsianP striked again! Stay tuned for the rest of this juicy gossip as I invite both him and a 6te representative onto the show!
We need Will back.  :'(

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1067 on: May 07, 2018, 09:40:50 pm »
ill take a skinny over a krastinov any day
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1068 on: May 08, 2018, 03:34:43 am »
that channel doesn't exist

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1069 on: May 08, 2018, 03:37:03 am »
you lose some you win some. a minor setback Irish's known for cucking people not surprised.

Minor setback
steam name = depressed
pfft moraine
Alright you want to be like that,  If anyone wants the steam logs of Irish promising the arty company and then perm banning me after 2 weeks the deadline I have Midnight who was in the channel when we first discussed it and I have the logs. Come on Irish boi you can cheat and do all that but you can't fuck with me without getting burned.

Jesus Christ your deluded
>When your second in command literally agrees with me and was the only other present. Ye

That moment when you’re playing KOTOR and realize you’ll never be a knight of the old Republic..yeh that’s morraine’s life ._.
is that game good

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1070 on: May 08, 2018, 03:41:27 am »
you lose some you win some. a minor setback Irish's known for cucking people not surprised.

Minor setback
steam name = depressed
pfft moraine
Alright you want to be like that,  If anyone wants the steam logs of Irish promising the arty company and then perm banning me after 2 weeks the deadline I have Midnight who was in the channel when we first discussed it and I have the logs. Come on Irish boi you can cheat and do all that but you can't fuck with me without getting burned.

>When your second in command literally agrees with me and was the only other present. Ye

That moment when you’re playing KOTOR and realize you’ll never be a knight of the old Republic..yeh that’s morraine’s life ._.
is that game good

very

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1071 on: May 08, 2018, 03:42:35 am »
Wait Maniac still has an obsession with us? We should get a TRO

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: May 08, 2018, 06:42:39 am »

Minor setback
steam name = depressed
pfft moraine

is that game good

very

KOTOR is an honest 10/10. Too bad KOTOR 2 was so rushed cause it had the potential to be as good or even better
Why am I still here

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1073 on: May 08, 2018, 07:00:49 am »
I recommend downloading the KOTOR 2 restored mod. It implements a lot of content that was cut from the game during development and gives life to the worlds that were rather lackluster when compared to KOTOR.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 07:06:20 am by Sgt.Winters »

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #1074 on: May 08, 2018, 07:29:32 am »

Minor setback
steam name = depressed
pfft moraine

is that game good

very

KOTOR is an honest 10/10. Too bad KOTOR 2 was so rushed cause it had the potential to be as good or even better

Kotor 2 is far better than Kotor 1, had far more of a mature theme and it was very thought provoking compared to the 1st. Kreia hands down slams any other character in Kotor 1.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1075 on: May 08, 2018, 01:07:43 pm »
When Russian peanut tell you about the gf just so you don’t cone and top drag smh
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #1076 on: May 08, 2018, 01:30:23 pm »
mission vao/vette/eleena daru > legit any other Star Wars characters

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #1077 on: May 08, 2018, 04:00:50 pm »
I recommend downloading the KOTOR 2 restored mod. It implements a lot of content that was cut from the game during development and gives life to the worlds that were rather lackluster when compared to KOTOR.

The restore mod and a few other quality mods and a lot of subtle re-textures and tweaks gives a lot of life to KOTOR 2. So much content that was about 1/2 to 3/4ths finished was cut just so there could be a quicker (winter?) release date. I felt especially burned when Korriban was reduced to a shell of its former self. Copy and pasting the original KOTOR’s korriban with different voice actors and different textures would have been a more quality experience.

For the original KOTOR I recommend a large amount of HD retextures if your pc can tolerate it, and Brotherhood of Shadow, Solomon’s Revenge.
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1078 on: May 08, 2018, 04:04:48 pm »
Spoiler

Minor setback
steam name = depressed
pfft moraine

is that game good

very

Kotor 2 is far better than Kotor 1, had far more of a mature theme and it was very thought provoking compared to the 1st. Kreia hands down slams any other character in Kotor 1.
[close]

Idk, Story-wise, I definitely think KoToR 1>KoTor 2, but gameplay-wise I think KoToR 2>KoTor 1. KoToR 2 was just a little too predictable, especially in regards to Kreia.

HK-47 is the best companion in either game.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1079 on: May 08, 2018, 04:34:47 pm »
i bought KOTOR and my god am i addicted