Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134712 times)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #705 on: April 14, 2018, 09:15:54 pm »
i'M UNBANNED NO MORE PRAISING FUHRER YOUR MEME KING HAS RETURN PREPARE FOR AIDS INJECTION!

|Viper|

« Reply #706 on: April 14, 2018, 09:16:29 pm »

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #707 on: April 14, 2018, 09:27:02 pm »
So how do I join reg?

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #708 on: April 15, 2018, 12:08:00 am »
Spoiler
Woah let me get in there M8.

First of all we will accept a 1v1 whenever I have the time, it's pretty ignorant to say that we won NANWL by hill camping. It's like all of you people watch the few minutes where we stay on or near a hill instead of actually watching the damn match just so you can spam your hill camp arguements. If you want to put that theory to the test, as I said above, 1v1 us. With that said, hill camping happens all the time EU and NA, we all love to complain about it, but you do what is necessary to win. We fought 63e once with karth leading and won 6-4 and it took 2 hours because karth loves to be patient and sit and shoot, no arguments there.

91st were beaten fairly on the day and the bush pirates did not have a huge effect as both teams had 1 each if I recall correctly, 6te had Matt teamkilling on purpose and oatmeal was on 91st. If you want to claim hill camping then watch maniacs recording of it. Alot of rounds we are the first to move towards the enemy.

How dare the 6teSLR win, fuck those kids
[close]
Bushpirates have more of an impact than just tk'ing

Thing was, we were tied 4-4, and then Hursty and (I forget who the other was) come in on our side under fake names we assumed to bushpirate us, and after we kicked them you guys refused to balance and some got mad when it was reset, which set off some pretty big red flags. Now Asian and I have to wonder if it was something intentional by 6te, if they or someone else are going to try again, so we have to take a look over the people we brought, then the round right after Oatmeal goes full bushpirate under an actual members name, so now I'm super tilted, Asians tilted and some of our members are tilted. It's stupid, ridiculous, unnecessary things like that, which have an impact.

I'm not salty that we lost, or about the way you guys went about leading during the match. But to say we were beaten under 100% fair circumstances that day somehow doesn't feel right, not by any fault of your own or the 6te's of course.

This isn't to say that things would've been different w/o their interference, perhaps we still would've lost 6-4, but I can't help but feel our chances would've been a lot better, especially considering how back and forth the match was.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 15, 2018, 12:11:09 am »
godfreid made the siege tower strat work on EU, he CAN gf

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #710 on: April 15, 2018, 12:13:27 am »
The tilt factor plays a major role

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
  • Side: Union
« Reply #711 on: April 15, 2018, 01:16:00 am »
Can you guys take your butt-hurt discussions elsewhere.  We only wish to discuss the Don here.
Leader of the 71st

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 15, 2018, 01:19:51 am »
Can you guys take your butt-hurt discussions elsewhere.  We only wish to discuss the Don here.

Why am I still here

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #713 on: April 15, 2018, 03:27:02 am »
Imagine being 22, being a weeb and taking this game more seriously than education..

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #714 on: April 15, 2018, 03:35:58 am »
Imagine being 22, being a weeb and taking this game more seriously than education..

My curiosity is piqued.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #715 on: April 15, 2018, 03:42:53 am »
that actually describes me :,(
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #716 on: April 15, 2018, 03:43:46 am »

My curiosity is piqued.
:D

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 15, 2018, 04:54:07 am »
Why am I still here

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #718 on: April 15, 2018, 12:29:23 pm »

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: April 15, 2018, 07:41:24 pm »

can you not dox me? thanks
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes