Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134735 times)

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #645 on: April 14, 2018, 06:12:49 am »
Spoiler
Good job Fireboy
The point was to copy what he was doing dom u noob

learn how to quote properly 63e karth dick-sucker. Dont wagon onto whichever regiment is stacked at the time and think you are hot shit right out of the 63e. I saw you in that 15e vs 91st gf. I did more in 2-3 rounds of playing near the end than you did the entire match.

Lol who's this USMC guy? Is irrelevant for 99% of his time in NW, joins 6te, sucks on Irish's tits, then grew some balls congrats!

You mean the 15evs91st groupfight where i was top and u were sucking the 15e the whole time to play but they wouldnt let you? Good try tho

Notice how maniac cant make a comeback to this, it's because its the truth poor maniac  :'(

Fireboy I didnt respond to you because you are just an attention seeking 63e troll. I only asked to play before the match started, after that I just spectated until Moraine and Uni started asking me to come in when it was 19-8and then we magically won 2-3 rounds in a row when 15e had been getting steamrolled. But good try attempting to make shit up.
[close]

Talked to Uni and Moraine, confirmed i was in the top 2 for the GF and they also confirmed maniac begged every round to spawn in. Anything else you consider me to be "making up". Also noticed how he still didnt dispute being a Irrelevant USMC  :o

I talked to moraine as well and i was in spec with my mic off, when moraine and filthy asked me to come in. I said no at first because they had let yolo merc and not me. Fireboy keep making shit up. Regardless, fact remains that we won 2-3 rounds in row when I came in, and you had something like 26/18. Apparently being on top of 15es leaderboard with 26/18 is considered carrying. No shit USMC was irrelevant it's USMC. Im not sure what you are getting at. Rune, Winters, and Mitchell were there too and they were good players.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #646 on: April 14, 2018, 06:12:58 am »

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #647 on: April 14, 2018, 06:14:36 am »

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 14, 2018, 06:15:10 am »
No shit USMC was irrelevant it's USMC.

My god i dont even know who you are and you have already convinced me you're a little piece of shit. And you're calling other people bandwagoners? lmfao

JDF was 1000x as relevant as you'll ever be shitting on your old reg kiddo
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 06:16:42 am by junedragon »
Why am I still here

MATT123456789

« Reply #649 on: April 14, 2018, 06:15:54 am »
islam has some flaws, but, it got right with one thing, banning/forbidding usury, which is a big reason the world is the way it is today(not a good thing)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #650 on: April 14, 2018, 06:16:25 am »
Spoiler
Good job Fireboy

learn how to quote properly 63e karth dick-sucker. Dont wagon onto whichever regiment is stacked at the time and think you are hot shit right out of the 63e. I saw you in that 15e vs 91st gf. I did more in 2-3 rounds of playing near the end than you did the entire match.

Lol who's this USMC guy? Is irrelevant for 99% of his time in NW, joins 6te, sucks on Irish's tits, then grew some balls congrats!

You mean the 15evs91st groupfight where i was top and u were sucking the 15e the whole time to play but they wouldnt let you? Good try tho

Notice how maniac cant make a comeback to this, it's because its the truth poor maniac  :'(

Fireboy I didnt respond to you because you are just an attention seeking 63e troll. I only asked to play before the match started, after that I just spectated until Moraine and Uni started asking me to come in when it was 19-8and then we magically won 2-3 rounds in a row when 15e had been getting steamrolled. But good try attempting to make shit up.
[close]

Talked to Uni and Moraine, confirmed i was in the top 2 for the GF and they also confirmed maniac begged every round to spawn in. Anything else you consider me to be "making up". Also noticed how he still didnt dispute being a Irrelevant USMC  :o

I talked to moraine as well and i was in spec with my mic off, when moraine and filthy asked me to come in. I said no at first because they had let yolo merc and not me. Fireboy keep making shit up. Regardless, fact remains that we won 2-3 rounds in row when I came in, and you had something like 26/18. Apparently being on top of 15es leaderboard with 26/18 is considered carrying. No shit USMC was irrelevant it's USMC. Im not sure what you are getting at. Rune, Winters, and Mitchell were there too and they were good players.

-snip-   MANIACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 06:56:39 am by Xethos »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #651 on: April 14, 2018, 06:17:08 am »
Current NW Comp Scene
Nr4 > 63e > 6te > Nr1 > 1eKM > 15e > 71st

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #652 on: April 14, 2018, 06:18:23 am »
Current NW Comp Scene
Nr4 > 63e > 6te > Nr1 > 1eKM > 15e > 71st

Excuse me you’re missing reg latino
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 14, 2018, 06:19:17 am »
No shit USMC was irrelevant it's USMC.

My god i dont even know who you are and you have already convinced me you're a little piece of shit. And you're calling other people bandwagoners? lmfao

JDF was 1000x as relevant as you'll ever be shitting on your old reg kiddo

Just because my reg wasnt super comp. doesnt mean I didnt like them LOL. I was there for 4 years afterall. No point pretending like it was some prodigy regiment though.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #654 on: April 14, 2018, 06:19:44 am »
it's nice to see junedragon

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 14, 2018, 06:20:39 am »
Im still waiting for Cop's return.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #656 on: April 14, 2018, 06:20:46 am »
so uh obama memes

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 14, 2018, 06:21:08 am »
Spoiler
Good job Fireboy

[close]

-snip-         MANIACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

You're literally proving my point you dumbass. That was a conversation before the match started. I already said i asked to merc before it started you ignorant troll LELELEL.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 06:57:09 am by Xethos »

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 14, 2018, 06:22:44 am »
it's nice to see junedragon

nice to see you

I get drawn out when there's a good shitposting fest to pile in on
Why am I still here