Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134770 times)

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2018, 11:54:21 pm »
this kid only gave me Grd, i bandwagon for this guy and this is how I am repaid

You only had to pay him off for guard don't get too greedy.
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2018, 11:57:29 pm »
this kid only gave me Grd, i bandwagon for this guy and this is how I am repaid

You only had to pay him off for guard don't get too greedy.
Pay him off?
Krastinov has one of the largest salaries in NW rn, if it's anything it's Russian signing the contract under some weird non-disclosure agreement that gives Krastinov the salary but not the rank that comes with it. Krast is probably getting paid the salary of a WO1 if I had to guess.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2018, 12:32:25 am »
What am I gettin paid

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Oatmeal

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2018, 12:36:10 am »
Some pretty crazy deals coming up, Russian wants the nr4 but it is a little hesitant on paying DJ and I’s superstar contracts... 91st current has a lot of cap space and could make a groundbreaking deal here.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2018, 12:37:09 am »
I really shouldn't have signed that 5 year ELC in 2016

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2018, 01:27:02 am »
What am I gettin paid
you get paid probably regular Private salary, at this stage in your career you're just working towards topping off your pension and playing off the rest of your contract with the 71st.

Some pretty crazy deals coming up, Russian wants the nr4 but it is a little hesitant on paying DJ and I’s superstar contracts... 91st current has a lot of cap space and could make a groundbreaking deal here.
The 91st does have a large cap space right now and provided Godfreid is a competent GM he should be signing some big free agent contracts after NWL..

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2018, 01:28:47 am »
Wait you guys got contracts and pay? I think I need to talk to the players union...
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2018, 01:35:28 am »
Wait you guys got contracts and pay? I think I need to talk to the players union...
Windflower here head representative of the players union. You were previously signed to the Nr.1 for a 0.5 year deal but Russian purchased the rights to your contract and it says here you willingly agreed to that. Currently you're stuck under that same contract with no pay until you serve the rest of your contract length. If you wish to terminate your current contract you're going to have to file an appeal to the board of NW players association in which it will be reviewed, and upon further reviewing you'll be accepted/denied a new contract.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2018, 01:45:03 am »
cool

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2018, 01:48:57 am »
nw was a mistake

@theodin if you actually think this is the true 71st reborn id hate to disappoint you but uhhhhhhhhhhh

i wasnt going to say it because i dont want to seem like im okay with arguing with or being condescending towards actual children but @predurrrrrrr its still not too late, you can do great things in this world, go free young one this life is not for you, dont fall into the same dark hole sad people like "Only the Fury can carry the Russian"-man had and think this game is rewarding even though all the good players already left a while ago
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 01:57:17 am by Audiate »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2018, 01:58:58 am »
audiate still plays this game
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2018, 01:59:49 am »
nw was a mistake

@theodin if you actually think this is the true 71st reborn id hate to disappoint you but uhhhhhhhhhhh

i wasnt going to say it because i dont want to seem like im okay with arguing with or being condescending towards actual children but @predurrrrrrr its still not too late, you can do great things in this world, go free young one this life is not for you, dont fall into the same dark hole sad people like "Only the Fury can carry the Russian"-man had and think this game is rewarding even though all the good players already left a while ago
:)

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2018, 02:02:40 am »
Is this still a PLG alternative thread....?

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2018, 02:03:23 am »
no

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2018, 02:03:28 am »
Is this still a PLG alternative thread....?
If you want it to be  ;).