Author Topic: EU Event/Tournament Child-Board Request  (Read 35322 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EU Event/Tournament Child-Board Request
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2019, 10:01:13 am »
- Organizer(s) Name(s): MarxeiL
- Organizer(s) Steam Information: Link
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable): Link | Still in progress though
- Event Name: Tiered Duel League
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable): Link

- History/Background (looking for a short 4-5 sentence summary of the history/creation of the event and why it would be worthwhile adding a child-board for this event): To be honest, there wasn't any duel league since 2016, I think. So, that's the main reason why I'm making this. Second, the idea of Tiered League will give an opportunity for any player of the community to prove himself, to play against known, high rated players. You will not be out cause of playing some high tier players in the first round. You are getting seeded in the tier with same skill level players, you are improving your skill, you are beating everybody around you, you are getting in higher tier, you are fighting better players and stuff like this. Third, I like that tournament ladder system allows you to automatize it, basically admins/orgs don't need to waste a lot of time of doing some matchweeks, updating always the thread, making players playing. If you want to play - you are just posting the challenge, contacting a player via Steam and playing, climbing the ladder. No delays, play wherever you want, whenever you want and whoever you want.

- Has your event started and completed at least twice? Nope, that's the first season.

- How often are you planning on hosting this event? I'm planning to make it all-time league, with seasons per 3 months or something.

- What is the average attendance for this event?: For a week we got 55 sign-ups. But I expect to get at least 20-30 more till February. Every player is challenging player above him and getting challenged by a player below him, that's a huge activity and that's why I want to have a child-board for this to make it less messy.

Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules. No, every player in the community can take part in this.

- Who else will require board moderator permissions?  Please list their name, a link to the forums, and a Steam link as well (if applicable). That's still being decided, I will update this later if the application is accepted.

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved? Yeah, of course we do.

If there are any abuse(s) of power, the moderation team reserves the right to punish those that have board moderator privileges, up to and including removal of your child board and closing of the topic.
This application has been approved; we'll be setting up the board shortly. Please keep in mind that our desire is to have more than a one-time event; we feel that in order to foster a community on the forums and in-game, having multiple events helps maintain stability with the community (be it competitive or casual events alike).

Apologies for the delay on this one, Shadow had to work unexpectedly over the weekend and it caused a delay.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2019, 04:58:49 pm »
- Organizer(s) Name(s):  Kaide & Krytenn
- Organizer(s) Steam Information:  [59th] Kaide [59th] Krytenn
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable):  Awaiting approval before we proceed.
- Event Name: Napoleonic Wars Champions League
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable)https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=33837.0
Current thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42428.msg1872967#new History/Background

This competition was previously hosted in 2016/17. It was hugely popular and very successful for its time. The Napoleonic Wars Champions League is a League based competition involving 16 Napoleonic Wars Regiments. Starting off there are 4 groups. Group A, Group B and Group C & D. In each group there are 4 Regiments. The top 2 winners from groups A, B and C proceed into a quarter final match up! The 2 winners of the quarter finals will then face off against one another in a "Grand Final!". The winning regiment of that final will win a cash prize of £50!

The competition was hosted in the past to provide a highly competitive and fun event for the regiments of NW. It follows the standard rules for competitive 1v1s. . The groups are seeded via a live Youtube broadcast:

Spoiler
[close]

The winning regiment only plays 6 games, and half of the regiments get knocked out after three games. Making it ideal for regiments to commit a few weeks to this great competition. Regiments and the players of NW loved this competition and have asked to bring it back. We plan on hosting two in the next 6 months. And will like to continue with many in the future. Great regiments like the 77y plan on returning to the competitive event to play in this competition.

- What is the average attendance for this event?   

So far we have a confirmation of 10 regiments out of a potential 16 to be involved in this event. The attendance will vary from 15-20.
Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?

The criteria is that regiments have to bring at least 15 members and accept to follow these rules:
Spoiler
All NWL rules are valid here.
- No firing/reloading in charge.
- No firing/reloading out of line.
- No Officer Aim.
- Gaps in lines must be filled / closed tightly.
- At least 15 line attendance.
- Line Infantry only .
- Only one line per regiment.
- If one team does not turn up the other will get a defaulted victory.
- If both teams fail to turn up both receive a defaulted loss.
- No invites allowed. *Player GUID's will be checked and may result in regiment suspensions*
- No flaming or insulting fellow league participants.
[close]

- Who else will require board moderator permissions? 

Myself Kaide and Krytenn

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved? Yeah absolutely.

- If there are any abuse(s) of power, the moderation team reserves the right to punish those that have board moderator privileges, up to and including removal of your child board and closing of the topic:

Understood.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 06:04:33 am by sirkaide »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2019, 05:04:29 pm »
Your request has been raised to the moderation team and we'll let you know once we have come to a decision.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2019, 03:10:10 pm »
Your request has been approved; enjoy!
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline LaPache

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 06:26:27 pm »
- Organizer(s) Name(s)LaPache, Mynes, Bullez and Wüstenkrieger
- Organizer(s) Steam InformationLaPache, Bullez, Mynes, Wüstenkrieger
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable)Steam group
- Event Name: Napoleonic Wars Matchmaking
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable)
- History/Background (looking for a short 4-5 sentence summary of the history/creation of the event and why it would be worthwhile adding a child-board for this event):
- Has your event started and completed at least twice?  How often are you planning on hosting this event?

After creating a Matchmaking System for Native we are now quite close to release a similar system for NW aswell. The focus will be set on Europe but we will also try expending into other regions depending on their intrest and if they are willing to donate us a server. SA has already offered us intrest and servers. We will also be trying to get it running for NA in time. EU servers however will be fully hosted by ourselves. With Warband matchmaking we mean a developed system which allows a style of practice that resembles the format which players experience in tournament matches. It is very easy for new players to pick up and only requires basic understanding of the game Mount&Blade: Warband before jumping into a realm of the competitive side of the game. We track basic statistical information such as Kills, Deaths, Wins, Losses, Damage, MMR etc. Currently in order to practice for tournaments, players usually resort to public battle servers which does not in any way resemble an actual competitive match. Our goal with this client is to make people pracise for tournaments more and play competive matches whenever they want to. Without even setting up a team on your own you can queue up and get matched up with other players. We would like to get a subboard to get as many people as possible aware for this new feature and to handle all our different threads. Here is an example how we would like to scruture this subboard.

- What is the average attendance for this event?  (You can either give regiment numbers, people in attendance - this can be a round number): I can't say for sure how much attendance there will be but I've already asked around on the forum and other plattforms and the approval was huge. We are running Warband Matchmaking on Native for quite some time now and there has been an exessive amount of games played in the last years. I can give you some stats of Warband Matchmaking Native wise. We currently have 4500 users registered and out of these 4500 users, 3000 played in the last year. Even with the numbers of native dropping because of Bannerlord we have about 1000 matches played in the last 20 days. The matches played had been a lot higher in the past but many from Native have swaped over to Bannerlord. On NW on the other hand it seems like many have stayed in the community and the numbers could be even higher than on native.

-  Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules. You need to create an account on the website and own the DLC Napoleonic Wars

- Who else will require board moderator permissions?  Please list their name, a link to the forums, and a Steam link as well (if applicable). LaPache Steam FSE, Bullez Steam FSE, Kore Steam FSE,
Marxeil Steam FSE, Wüstenkrieger Steam FSE

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved? Yes we agree to all forum rules.

If there are any abuse(s) of power, the moderation team reserves the right to punish those that have board moderator privileges, up to and including removal of your child board and closing of the topic.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 03:03:31 pm by LaPache »

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2020, 06:43:57 pm »
Passing along to the team for consideration.  Thank you!

Offline LaPache

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2020, 03:04:17 pm »
Spoiler
- Organizer(s) Name(s)LaPache, Mynes, Bullez and Wüstenkrieger
- Organizer(s) Steam InformationLaPache, Bullez, Mynes, Wüstenkrieger
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable)Steam group
- Event Name: Napoleonic Wars Matchmaking
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable)
- History/Background (looking for a short 4-5 sentence summary of the history/creation of the event and why it would be worthwhile adding a child-board for this event):
- Has your event started and completed at least twice?  How often are you planning on hosting this event?

After creating a Matchmaking System for Native we are now quite close to release a similar system for NW aswell. The focus will be set on Europe but we will also try expending into other regions depending on their intrest and if they are willing to donate us a server. SA has already offered us intrest and servers. We will also be trying to get it running for NA in time. EU servers however will be fully hosted by ourselves. With Warband matchmaking we mean a developed system which allows a style of practice that resembles the format which players experience in tournament matches. It is very easy for new players to pick up and only requires basic understanding of the game Mount&Blade: Warband before jumping into a realm of the competitive side of the game. We track basic statistical information such as Kills, Deaths, Wins, Losses, Damage, MMR etc. Currently in order to practice for tournaments, players usually resort to public battle servers which does not in any way resemble an actual competitive match. Our goal with this client is to make people pracise for tournaments more and play competive matches whenever they want to. Without even setting up a team on your own you can queue up and get matched up with other players. We would like to get a subboard to get as many people as possible aware for this new feature and to handle all our different threads. Here is an example how we would like to scruture this subboard.

- What is the average attendance for this event?  (You can either give regiment numbers, people in attendance - this can be a round number): I can't say for sure how much attendance there will be but I've already asked around on the forum and other plattforms and the approval was huge. We are running Warband Matchmaking on Native for quite some time now and there has been an exessive amount of games played in the last years. I can give you some stats of Warband Matchmaking Native wise. We currently have 4500 users registered and out of these 4500 users, 3000 played in the last year. Even with the numbers of native dropping because of Bannerlord we have about 1000 matches played in the last 20 days. The matches played had been a lot higher in the past but many from Native have swaped over to Bannerlord. On NW on the other hand it seems like many have stayed in the community and the numbers could be even higher than on native.

-  Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules. You need to create an account on the website and own the DLC Napoleonic Wars

- Who else will require board moderator permissions?  Please list their name, a link to the forums, and a Steam link as well (if applicable). LaPache Steam FSE, Bullez Steam FSE, Kore Steam FSE,
Marxeil Steam FSE, Wüstenkrieger Steam FSE

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved? Yes we agree to all forum rules.

[close]
Added Wüstenkrieger aswell

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2020, 03:29:20 pm »
Approved :)

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2020, 05:57:28 pm »
- Organizer(s) Name(s): DragonKing

- Organizer(s) Steam Information DragonKing

- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable):  None for now.

- Event Name: Six Nations Championship

- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable): not yet but but here is our Annoucement Thread for the competition

- History/Background (looking for a short 4-5 sentence summary of the history/creation of the event and why it would be worthwhile adding a child-board for this event): This is much the same as what Tardet wrote about the CCL. Historically speaking, a Cavalry Nations Cup was hosted by Erik. However, he has not had time to create a new edition for about 3 years and nobody seems to want to replace him. The Six Nations Tournament wants to revive the community by bringing freshness, new rules and new players. It's a tournament that the community has been waiting for a long time and the hype is strong.

- Board description if applicable, what would you like your board description to be?
A fearsome competition between powerful nations. This is what awaits the riders on NW. Support your nation or represent it! Whether you are a newcomer, an old-timer or a legend!

This will be a first for me but I would very much like to repeat the experience if it goes well for the next year.

- What is the average attendance for this event?  (You can either give regiment numbers, people in attendance - this can be a round number):  We will have 6 nations composed of between 12 and 24 members in the roster. At least 75 players will be selected.
-  Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules.
Yes, be from one of the six nationalities represented and be selected by the team captain.
Captain
Application for Team Captain,
Your Name:
Your Steam Name (please give a link):
Your Nation:
Why you should be Captain (a long answer would be better):
[close]
Your Name:
Your Steam Name (please give a link):
Your Nation:
[close]

- Who else will require board moderator permissions?  Please list their name, a link to the forums, and a Steam link as well (if applicable).
DragonKing : Steam | FSE
Saphyro : Steam | FSE
Lindblom : Steam | FSE

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved? Yes, I confirm

If there are any abuse(s) of power, the moderation team reserves the right to punish those that have board moderator privileges, up to and including removal of your child board and closing of the topic. Alright

« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 05:58:59 pm by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Wursti

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2020, 04:15:42 pm »
- Organizer(s) Name(s): Wursti
- Organizer(s) Steam Information: Wursti
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable): Using a Groupchat
- Event Name: European Invitational Series
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable): https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=44409.0

- History/Background (looking for a short 4-5 sentence summary of the history/creation of the event and why it would be worthwhile adding a child-board for this event): It's basically unique in its way. A GF League being played on a single day with an upcoming 2nd league and therefore promotion system and a changing format (5v5, 6v6, 7v7). Additionally there are several stats for a single tournament aswell as all-time statistics. Besides that the teams in the first league have been invited to the tournament in the first edition and therefore keep their spot for the following tournament while other teams can apply for league 2 and fight for a promotion to earn their spot in the first league. There won't be a roster cap since each team will be limited to their real roster (might collab with Kraz's GF Team List).

- Board description if applicable, what would you like your board description to be?: Groupfighting League being played on a single day

- Has your event started and completed at least twice?  How often are you planning on hosting this event? It has completed once and I am planning to host it once a month for each of the 2 leagues.

- What is the average attendance for this event?  (You can either give regiment numbers, people in attendance - this can be a round number): ~16 Teams | 8 Teams in the first league and atleast 8 in the second.

- Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules. There has been a criteria but with the introduction of a 2nd league every team can play.

- Who else will require board moderator permissions?  Please list their name, a link to the forums, and a Steam link as well (if applicable).

Smylie - Steam | FSE

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved? Of course

Offline lindblom

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lindblom
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2020, 05:25:50 pm »
- Organizer(s) Name(s): Lindblom, Shadey & Tival.
- Organizer(s) Steam Information: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038262904
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable): Currently, we have none!
- Event Name: Cavalry League
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable): https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=44321.0
- History/Background (looking for a short 4-5 sentence summary of the history/creation of the event and why it would be worthwhile adding a child-board for this event): We need a child board to get the event more organized. This could be one of the last major competitions for cavalry in the Napoleonic Wars DLC. The Cavalry League is as the name suggests a competitive league for Cavalry. The concept has been done before by Erik and Tardet and was very successful. The sub-board is needed so that we can get several threads out for the different threads that we need. Currently, we have to squeeze everything into one thread and it leaves the thread quite messy. Ideally, we should have submitted this request a long time ago and I apologize for that. I have been inactive on the forums for a couple of years and I always thought it was really difficult to get your own sub-board.
- Board description if applicable, what would you like your board description to be?: The Cavalry League is a competitive league for cavalry located in Europe.
- Has your event started and completed at least twice?  How often are you planning on hosting this event?: Once for now.

- What is the average attendance for this event?  (You can either give regiment numbers, people in attendance - this can be a round number): 11 regiments with minimum attendance of 10.
-  Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules: Application. But the signups are over.

- Who else will require board moderator permissions?  Please list their name, a link to the forums, and a Steam link as well (if applicable): Shadey, Tardet & Tival.

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved?: Yes, if given this privilege I would fully respect the rules of the forums and the FSE.

If there are any abuse(s) of power, the moderation team reserves the right to punish those that have board moderator privileges, up to and including removal of your child board and closing of the topic.: Understood.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 05:29:10 pm by lindblom »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2020, 03:40:49 pm »
Every board request has been passed along to the rest of the admin team and will be examined shortly.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2020, 08:52:56 pm »
All of these are approved - thanks!

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2020, 03:45:29 pm »
- Organizer(s) Name(s): R1bazZz Herishey
- Organizer(s) Steam Information: https://steamcommunity.com/id/R1bazZz/      https://steamcommunity.com/id/spikecon1/
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable): N/A
- Event Name: Duel League Series
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable): N/A
- History/Background (looking for a short 4-5 sentence summary of the history/creation of the event and why it would be worthwhile adding a child-board for this event):Well this past days ive been having this idea and i think its something people will like and enjoy ovecourse, it will be worth adding a child-board for this event because its something i plan on doing more then just one time as its a league and because i will need to do multiple threads for the information and stuff because otherwise everything in 1 thread would be mess and really ugly.
- Board description if applicable, what would you like your board description to be? A series of duel leagues where players can be promoted or relegated from a division depending on their performances that season.
- Has your event started and completed at least twice?  How often are you planning on hosting this event? Depending how long it takes but mutiple times

- What is the average attendance for this event?  (You can either give regiment numbers, people in attendance - this can be a round number): 80+
-  Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes/No; if yes, list them in order for us to verify they are in line with the rules. No

Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2020, 05:12:13 pm »
- Organizer(s) Name(s):  John Price & Kore
- Organizer(s) Steam Informationhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/Chrisehh/
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable)
- Event Name: Napoleonic Counter-Strike
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable)https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=45005.0
- History/Background: This is something we have done in the past (cannae find the threads, been a long while since) but after speaking with Faceit and some sponsors, is something I want to scale up drastically. There are prize pools being included now etc. Whereas before it was just for the EU guys that wanted something to do.
- Board description Faceit Partnered tournaments/leagues across Counter-Strike and Rocket League.
- Has your event started and completed at least twice?  How often are you planning on hosting this event? - No however 2 tournaments are already planned and paid for as there are sponsor commitments now.

- What is the average attendance for this event?:  Hard to quantify for this. But I imagine 80-100 at the start.
Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?  Yes; They aren't VAC banned and are active members of the NW community, that is all.

- Who else will require board moderator permissions? Fwuffy & FroFro

- You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well.  Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved? Yes

« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 04:12:17 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.