13 (20.3%)
Sandy guy
6 (9.4%)
gay-o
22 (34.4%)
woman respecter
23 (35.9%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [Thread #4][NAPL Champs]  (Read 66183 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 1. Infanterie-Regiment - "Prinz Friedrich August" [2x NAPL Champs][NA]
« Reply #435 on: February 26, 2018, 03:31:17 am »
you never beat me but im pretty sure i could beat you in a ft7 when i get back and i know i'm a better groupfighter too
you couldn't beat a blind 89 year old man
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #436 on: February 26, 2018, 03:41:41 am »
you never beat me but im pretty sure i could beat you in a ft7 when i get back and i know i'm a better groupfighter too
really bad trash talking dan sry

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #437 on: February 26, 2018, 03:59:40 am »
Windflower you are the most clumsy ass groupfighter I have ever seen. Playing with you in a groupfight makes me cry because you have no sense of what is going on.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 26, 2018, 04:07:57 am »
really bad trash talking dan sry
ok 77
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #439 on: February 26, 2018, 04:14:25 am »
how is your trash talking level rated higher than me

ur comin at me with "you couldnt beat a blind 89 year old man"

really bro

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 26, 2018, 04:21:09 am »
how is your trash talking level rated higher than me

ur comin at me with "you couldnt beat a blind 89 year old man"

really bro
Sometimes you have to throw softballs and see the response

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #441 on: February 26, 2018, 05:40:52 am »
the problem with all those lists are that theyre obscenely arbitrary

its easier in the eu because you kinda just stack the top known meleers at the top and decide the order by their placement in competitive stuff, which still doesn't mean a lot, those lists only say "top meleers out of the people who care enough to be recognized that they feel the need to compete"

that list's na section is literally an insult to all the great na players of nw history who a) are on a different level than most of them and b) dont give a shit about "pro standings"

you know who's the better player? not the guy who sits around in competitions playing some weird meta version of the melee system and otherwise practicing with a tiny inner group of "good meleers" in mock gfs, its the guy whos constantly playing against wide varieties of playstyles and doesn't limit themselves to basically just countering what their friends or the "meta" tend to do

its also extremely an in club, it seems to me everyone who places highest tend to be in the closest of friend circles with both each other and the list organizers (hence why bandwagons happen constantly in this run down community)

god i cant wait for this community to migrate officially to something else so people will actually experience what its like to play against a genuine, unstale playerbase again

ps @dan dont trash wind

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 26, 2018, 05:44:44 am »
Windflower, when are we going to finish La La Land?

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 26, 2018, 06:08:55 am »

its easier in the eu because you kinda just stack the top known meleers at the top and decide the order by their placement in competitive stuff, which still doesn't mean a lot, those lists only say "top meleers out of the people who care enough to be recognized that they feel the need to compete"

that list's na section is literally an insult to all the great na players of nw history who a) are on a different level than most of them and b) dont give a shit about "pro standings"

you know who's the better player? not the guy who sits around in competitions playing some weird meta version of the melee system and otherwise practicing with a tiny inner group of "good meleers" in mock gfs, its the guy whos constantly playing against wide varieties of playstyles and doesn't limit themselves to basically just countering what their friends or the "meta" tend to do

its also extremely an in club, it seems to me everyone who places highest tend to be in the closest of friend circles with both each other and the list organizers (hence why bandwagons happen constantly in this run down community)

god i cant wait for this community to migrate officially to something else so people will actually experience what its like to play against a genuine, unstale playerbase again

ps @dan dont trash wind
wowowow the shit talking list is the most important thing in my life

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #444 on: February 26, 2018, 01:37:58 pm »

ps @dan dont trash wind
I like this

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #445 on: February 26, 2018, 03:00:12 pm »
comfirned

Windflower, when are we going to finish La La Land?
Windflower when we gonna do this? When we gonna do that? GOD you're a pest

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #446 on: February 26, 2018, 03:05:10 pm »

ps @dan dont trash wind

I can't wait for game of thrones

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #447 on: February 26, 2018, 07:50:18 pm »
I vote Audiate for CR instead of WishhecouldbeCRFlower

Lurvy