Author Topic: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]  (Read 128004 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]
« Reply #675 on: November 28, 2017, 10:11:18 pm »
66th Wanna Merge Into 8th I promise you will be given at most Lance Corporal
irish promised me sgt!!
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline PhilosophicalPhilosopher

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Throw Up The X steam name
  • Nick: ThrowUpTheX
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #676 on: November 29, 2017, 01:08:19 am »
When half the NW community doesn't realize Lance Corporal in this regiment is simply the 4th rank of the enlisted. Goes Rct, Private, Kingsmen then LCpl. Special needs!!!
Captain of ChimpZ
Mount and Blade : Warband
Steam Library Mount and Blade
Steam Games Warband
SteamID Steam Napoleonic Wars MountBlade £20.00

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #677 on: November 29, 2017, 01:22:15 am »
When half the NW community doesn't realize Lance Corporal in this regiment is simply the 4th rank of the enlisted. Goes Rct, Private, Kingsmen then LCpl. Special needs!!!
*5th

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: November 29, 2017, 04:09:22 am »
Still not sure why Pieter is calling all his little friends over to the thread (Jammo, melton) neither of them even play the game anymore do they?

???
When was the last time i didn’t play the game?

Idk when was the last time you didn't play? Yesterday maybe?
See, you dont even know

ahha well you have 0.8 hours in the past 2 weeks so you prob went to at least 1 gf right yeah :)
see, i play

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #679 on: November 29, 2017, 07:28:49 am »
tl;dr

why is this guy who can't even keep his "superior op regiment" alive, complaining about ranks in other regiments? aren't you pietie do not give a fuck about this game and community at all? u lil pidor huh
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #680 on: November 29, 2017, 08:00:28 am »
tl;dr

why is this guy who can't even keep his "superior op regiment" alive, complaining about ranks in other regiments? aren't you pietie do not give a fuck about this game and community at all? u lil pidor huh

zakroi
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #681 on: November 29, 2017, 10:02:23 am »
tl;dr

Being simply superior for too long takes it toll, same as Germans had in WW2 all good things must come to an end.

Then again you first must experience the good thing before it can end something you still haven't experienced other then your virginity being taken away by your uncle I mean in your life that must be quite the achievement.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 29, 2017, 10:08:33 am »
Pieter if you buy me a game on steam I´ll support your opinion!

Spoiler
I find it pretty interesting that you think you´re that relevant that you have to evaluate our regimental structure. If Salakien decides to promote people, for whatever reason, you shouldn´t even bother to comment or think about it. As a member that was there right from the beginning, we always had people joining in or going out, some went upwards faster some slower, of course people like Stark (who would beat your ass being blind and palsied) or whoever got promoted faster due to their skill. You know pieter, we don´t give a fuck about ranks, we are a group rather than a hierarchy, not caring that much about ranks as you do. So get the fuck off from our thread and jerk to the fact that 17e won the 2nd NWL league (not offending the 17e members).
[close]
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 10:14:00 am by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #683 on: November 29, 2017, 10:10:36 am »
That was quite good English Lone, I'm proud.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 29, 2017, 10:14:37 am »

Spoiler
I find it pretty interesting that you think you´re that relevant that you have to evaluate our regimental structure. If Salakien decides to promote people, for whatever reason, you shouldn´t even bother to comment or think about it. As a member that was there right from the beginning, we always had people joining in or going out, some went upwards faster some slower, of course people like Stark (who would beat your ass being blind and palsied) or whoever get promoted faster due to their skill. You know pieter, we don´t give a fuck about ranks, we are a group rather than a hierarchy, not caring that much about ranks as you do. So get the fuck off from our thread and jerk to the fact that 17e won the 2nd NWL league (not offending the 17e members).
[close]

Aren't you the one who is always spec from the beginning ?

Don't force me to make a distrack on you with Ricegum

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: November 29, 2017, 10:16:12 am »

Spoiler
I find it pretty interesting that you think you´re that relevant that you have to evaluate our regimental structure. If Salakien decides to promote people, for whatever reason, you shouldn´t even bother to comment or think about it. As a member that was there right from the beginning, we always had people joining in or going out, some went upwards faster some slower, of course people like Stark (who would beat your ass being blind and palsied) or whoever get promoted faster due to their skill. You know pieter, we don´t give a fuck about ranks, we are a group rather than a hierarchy, not caring that much about ranks as you do. So get the fuck off from our thread and jerk to the fact that 17e won the 2nd NWL league (not offending the 17e members).
[close]

Aren't you the one who is always spec from the beginning ?

Don't force me to make a distrack on you with Ricegum

Got me, made my points invalid.
Tier Legendary Elite ++

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 29, 2017, 10:19:52 am »
Yea sorry that was harsh on you but you forced my hand!! :o

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: November 29, 2017, 10:21:11 am »
Yea sorry that was harsh on you but you forced my hand!! :o

:((

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:56:12 pm by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: November 29, 2017, 10:40:12 am »

It's time to stop Lone TIME TO STOP

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General