Author Topic: The 63rd Issue  (Read 6448 times)

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The 63rd Issue
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2024, 09:30:28 am »
well Obelix did get perm banned from the community for DDoSing so it's not like there isn't any precedent for this

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2024, 10:20:17 am »
funny to think that they use cheat
when most of they ppl cant block
autoblock is the most utilisided cheat and they dont use

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2024, 10:46:24 am »
autoblock doesn't magically make someone good at the game, main issue is the reload cheat and the DDoS attacks which have happened to not only casual events but also tournaments and even the last 96y vs 92nd 1v1 where we got DDoSed twice on both the 96y and 92nd servers.

Of course not everyone in 63rd cheats or DDoSes but there are people in that regiment that do, so unless they get removed we have to do something, otherwise these issues are going to continue
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 10:48:57 am by tommyxd »

Offline [23rd] Chaizard

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chaizard
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2024, 11:09:29 am »

Cheat is cheat, it's not fair to say that there's more utilisided ones. Everyone is supposed have a fair gameplay environment.

Offline Cezzar

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [92e] CezzarPasha
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2024, 11:15:33 am »
First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone for collaborating with people who have harmed the Warband environment so far. I did these because I succumbed to my ambition. As a result of the incident, I am no longer an officer or member of the 63rd and I apologize to everyone for the bad things I have done so far.

Offline [23rd] Chaizard

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2024, 11:19:01 am »
autoblock doesn't magically make someone good at the game, main issue is the reload cheat and the DDoS attacks which have happened to not only casual events but also tournaments and even the last 96y vs 92nd 1v1 where we got DDoSed twice on both the 96y and 92nd servers.

Of course not everyone in 63rd cheats or DDoSes but there are people in that regiment that do, so unless they get removed we have to do something, otherwise these issues are going to continue

I totally agree with this one, we did kicked one of 63rd member from our regiment before because he had autoblock but there's sadly no evidence I can provide since I deleted the videos in thought of matter wouldn't come back as a topic. We should be more focused on Reloading cheat and Ddos, as I mentioned, cheats are handed out by the Leader himself so it's hard to expect that they can be removed.

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2024, 11:21:43 am »

I totally agree with this one, we did kicked one of 63rd member from our regiment before because he had autoblock but there's sadly no evidence I can provide since I deleted the videos in thought of matter wouldn't come back as a topic. We should be more focused on Reloading cheat and Ddos, as I mentioned, cheats are handed out by the Leader himself so it's hard to expect that they can be removed.
The reloading cheat seems to be using the wemans mod. With the new WSE2 version servers can block users from joining with older versions, so maybe there is a way to make it so people using the wemans mod cannot join servers

Offline [23rd] Chaizard

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2024, 11:23:11 am »

The reloading cheat seems to be using the wemans mod. With the new WSE2 version servers can block users from joining with older versions, so maybe there is a way to make it so people using the wemans mod cannot join servers

That actually would be awesome but I never hosted a server with WSE2, would other players need to get WSE as well or it's just the host?

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2024, 11:25:13 am »

That actually would be awesome but I never hosted a server with WSE2, would other players need to get WSE as well or it's just the host?
It was used back in EGS, wse2 was installed directly on the server, people with the normal version of the game could join with no issues. It was only people using older versions of WSE2 that couldn't connect. Someone could probably make a script that detects the weman mod and blocks them from connecting to the server, but that might require access to the source code of the mod.

Offline [23rd] Chaizard

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2024, 11:28:57 am »

It was used back in EGS, wse2 was installed directly on the server, people with the normal version of the game could join with no issues. It was only people using older versions of WSE2 that couldn't connect. Someone could probably make a script that detects the weman mod and blocks them from connecting to the server, but that might require access to the source code of the mod.

Anyone we can reach about the matter then? We also need the convince event hosters though

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2024, 11:50:19 am »
First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone for collaborating with people who have harmed the Warband environment so far. I did these because I succumbed to my ambition. As a result of the incident, I am no longer an officer or member of the 63rd and I apologize to everyone for the bad things I have done so far.

it's alright bro I have the solution

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2024, 11:54:11 am »
What is this silly ass drama in 2024. I rather go back to insulting Maskman and his bunch of retards than looking at this garbage.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2024, 11:56:40 am »
What is this silly ass drama in 2024. I rather go back to insulting Maskman and his bunch of retards than looking at this garbage.
so a cheat which has the potential to ruin all public events, is just silly drama ?

it literally skips 4/5 of the reload animation straight into the part where you can start moving

Anyone seen using it should be perm banned on sight
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 12:03:22 pm by tommyxd »

Offline [23rd] Chaizard

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2024, 12:08:26 pm »

First time getting a forum thread up, probably could have done a better job but just wanted to make sure that everyone is aware of the issue.

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2024, 12:13:36 pm »
Also got confirmation from Cezzar that the reload cheat is part of the Wemans mod