Author Topic: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs |  (Read 183145 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Stop bullying people kiddos

Offline Beech

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beech
  • Side: Union
I like German regiments

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Never letting 6te host again. literally the most autistic admins ive ever seen in all my 5 years of this game
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

|Viper|

Never letting 6te host again. literally the most autistic admins ive ever seen in all my 5 years of this game
xDDDDDD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
hey next time we'll use our server lol

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
This reg straight up bans leaders from the other reg they groupfight. some shady shit

Suns

was a ranker not a member of the officer corps, keep that in mind :/

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
why do your rankers have admin

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Suns

that's how the regiment is run, Kpl is an NCO rank and has the right to such a privilege

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
that's how the regiment is run, Kpl is an NCO rank and has the right to such a privilege
so it was a NCO and not a ranker?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Suns

NCOs are not necessarily rankers but are classified as such because the only power they hold is admin privileges normal rankers do not hold. (Yet they're still treated as such)

if you want to direct blame just blame Eastern_Fox

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
This reg straight up bans leaders from the other reg they groupfight. some shady shit

Thanks for banning cheesey it let me leave early so I could play fortnite with a grill
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
Cheeseypants deserved it clearly

Offline Beech

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beech
I like German regiments

prussian
Silesian, which is hardly "Prussian" its just as easy to call it any of the three names