Author Topic: "Visegrad" group Infrantry Cup - VGIC  (Read 20187 times)

Offline Jakob van Bicke

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndHess_Col_Señor_Jakob
  • Side: Neutral
Re: "Visegrad" group Infrantry Cup - VGIC
« Reply #165 on: May 03, 2019, 03:08:48 am »

Mate, VGIC has no NWL rules.

In the Rules there is no Rambo right. But :
"Movement in Formation

No more than 3 man gaps in between the players. Once your line starts moving out all firing must stop or slays will be issued. Any reloaders should at the very least join onto the back of the line. Anymore than the stated 3 man gap would be classed as reloading out of line."

So he had to slay for this rulebreak. He didnt slay so we want to Void the round.

There was no rambo or anything.I was just trying to catch up to my line.You attacked me and i just protect myself.It was a really big mistake because this raund was critical.I bet this guy didn't watch the game.
Not really m8. You were far behind your line and were making your move towards our line. We therefore were forced to engage you in melee as we had to assume you were trying to charge us. Also that isn't even the point here. The charge came to be due to a violation of the rules and as it changed the whole round (no more shooting but only melee as it was a charge) we demanded a reset/void of the round.

It was a terrible game.Im telling this to Indian,if you want to be ref,you have to learn NWL rules.Your observation ability is too bad and you always made the wrong decisions.You support 2ndhess or you are really bad ref.DISGRACE!

Noel already mentioned it but so will I as well. We don't play by NWL rules in this tournament. This tournament got its own rules.
Also Indian did not ref biased nor wrong. Everything he did was within his competence as a referee. You leaving the server after the score was 6:3 didn't help anyone in that situation either.
Also if you got a problem with the ref why didn't you look for one yourself as well? I asked Indian as he was the first person to answer me when asking the referees. If you said you had a referee as well we would have played the match with that referee or with both. So may I ask you to stop whining and start being proactive yourself?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 03:12:30 am by Jakob van Bicke »

Offline Luz1kA

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • luz1
  • Nick: Luz1kA
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #166 on: May 03, 2019, 06:30:19 am »
Oky ggwp  :-X I dont wanna talking about this match, because this match is terrible...

Offline Giles

• Captain
  • Turco Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 98e_Col_Giles
« Reply #167 on: May 03, 2019, 07:24:49 am »

Noel already mentioned it but so will I as well. We don't play by NWL rules in this tournament. This tournament got its own rules.
Also Indian did not ref biased nor wrong. Everything he did was within his competence as a referee. You leaving the server after the score was 6:3 didn't help anyone in that situation either.
Also if you got a problem with the ref why didn't you look for one yourself as well? I asked Indian as he was the first person to answer me when asking the referees. If you said you had a referee as well we would have played the match with that referee or with both. So may I ask you to stop whining and start being proactive yourself?

bla bla good luck with your own rules.I thought the referee would be neutral.

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #168 on: May 09, 2019, 04:19:04 am »
kes aglamayi sokarim baglamayi

Offline AggofanCZ

• Second Lieutenant
  • 56e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne CZ/SK
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 10, 2019, 09:32:13 pm »
56e 10 - 0 VIe

Offline [3pp]_XW_Trojan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Commit all of your atrocities at once
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Trojan
« Reply #170 on: May 11, 2019, 03:16:21 pm »
Can you end this tournament?

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #171 on: May 11, 2019, 04:12:25 pm »
Imo we won, thanks for great signatures. Was fun.

Offline [3pp]_XW_Trojan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Commit all of your atrocities at once
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Trojan
« Reply #172 on: May 12, 2019, 07:42:50 pm »
Yeah, gg.