Author Topic: My rant on reviving the NA community  (Read 12494 times)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
My rant on reviving the NA community
« on: June 13, 2018, 06:31:40 pm »
If this is in the wrong area just move it to where it needs to be, thanks!

Regimental play would be fine if it wasnt the same 15 players jumping around 3 different groups, either double regging, mercing 24/7, or following the hype.  Causes regiments to not want to recruit anymore and train their own skill to the way they'd like.  I get its a struggle, but 75th/5th didn't get to the top with nobodies without training our ass of and have a drive to continue winning and this community has lost it because people don't want to take the time to train people or hype their players up.  They just want either the hype regiment, or they want mercs/double reggers to fill their attendance.  Instead of relying on other regiments and a hype.  Go recruits some people bring people to the game, bring old players back, bring an enjoyment of actually beating another regiment back.  Playing again I feel as if its nothing more than just beating the same group cuz I literally see the same fucking players in every regiment I've faced.  Go back to the way it was make people actually recruit again then the game has a chance of revival.  All of this mercing/double regging is doing nothing but killing it by causing reg leaders to never bring in new players.  This game is ass without a group to play with and we all know it.  So of course no new players are going to come when its nothing but elitist saying they can't join their regiment because they aren't good enough and or don't have time to teach them to be better.  5th started with 60-100 active players, cut it down to 30 by finding the ones who wanted to play and get better and constantly teaching them.  THEN WHOOPS 2 NA TITLES AND ONE OF THE BEST REGS WAS BORN.  So you elitist fucks get off your damn high horse, bring some people back to the game like it used to be,  I see many MANY non reggers in the game, but ive heard it from MULTIPLE regiment leaders, "We don't have time to train them"  but like bitches yall got 5 off days you can train some guys that want to be better, and if you don't wanna send em my way, or get someone in your regiment because I promise there is one person in there who wouldn't mind training them.  Well im done with my rant for the day good day young lads.

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: My rant on reviving the NA community
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 06:49:38 pm »
I like this quote ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The question I ask myself is why are you even on these forums if you don't play the game anymore?

You're moment of "fame" was when you came back to lead a group of mercs for one game after being inactive for who knows how long just to be able to say you were able to win a tournament against a group of players that were on the edge of quitting for good, all for a small amount of money. Also, aside from Bill, you have one of the worst attitudes in the community, if you are even still in it lol, so I would like to ask you to stay off my thread.

And I don't need you to take the list seriously, just like how I've never taken you seriously.

Post here again and I will get a mod, and seeing what happened to Bill for shit posting here, I would be smart this time if I were you.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 06:58:47 pm »
I like this quote ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The question I ask myself is why are you even on these forums if you don't play the game anymore?

You're moment of "fame" was when you came back to lead a group of mercs for one game after being inactive for who knows how long just to be able to say you were able to win a tournament against a group of players that were on the edge of quitting for good, all for a small amount of money. Also, aside from Bill, you have one of the worst attitudes in the community, if you are even still in it lol, so I would like to ask you to stay off my thread.

And I don't need you to take the list seriously, just like how I've never taken you seriously.

Post here again and I will get a mod, and seeing what happened to Bill for shit posting here, I would be smart this time if I were you.
I do play lol, I came back a month ago and have played just about everyday since and am striving to revive the game I love.

MATT123456789

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 07:12:22 pm »
You were in the aef who was doing exactly what u wanted, to train their noobs into good players and u left. Idiot

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 07:24:19 pm »
This is something the 6te did for a long time, culminating in winning the last NANWL, which most of the opposition in that league still probably don't give us credit for. Unfortunately the NA community is as dead as I have ever seen it, and no I'm not one of those people who say the games dead every few months, it's just an unfortunate fact of NA now, and being EU I have little time to recruit or do other things outside of events. We would all love to see his happening, but the player base is too small and the reward for recruitment sessions are not there.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 07:31:21 pm »
This is something the 6te did for a long time, culminating in winning the last NANWL, which most of the opposition in that league still probably don't give us credit for. Unfortunately the NA community is as dead as I have ever seen it, and no I'm not one of those people who say the games dead every few months, it's just an unfortunate fact of NA now, and being EU I have little time to recruit or do other things outside of events. We would all love to see his happening, but the player base is too small and the reward for recruitment sessions are not there.
Yes it is though lol, I've gone and had players not no what regiments are and introduce them in the time I've been back, so recruiting is there and its always been hard you just have to have the commitment.

You were in the aef who was doing exactly what u wanted, to train their noobs into good players and u left. Idiot
Yes AEF is one of the few regiments doing that and its great, but me leaving has nothing do to with it, I went somewhere that was going to make myself happy and create a new competitive group on NA.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 07:33:26 pm »
NA is frankly dead chant. Yes, there are still some pub players but the amount of new and existing players is dropping like a rock. So, of course you’ll see the problems you mentioned. Your own reg of the 24e is literally just recycling players who scattered to different regs after 93rd disbanded
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 07:41:27 pm »
NA is frankly dead chant. Yes, there are still some pub players but the amount of new and existing players is dropping like a rock. So, of course you’ll see the problems you mentioned. Your own reg of the 24e is literally just recycling players who scattered to different regs after 93rd disbanded
Yes some of our players are, but we're trying to bring new players and players who used to play and want them to return.  Instead of people just double regging, find players that quit and maybe can find love for the game again like i did.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 08:24:29 pm »
I tried to train people for years trying to help every regiment I join become competitive but sadly nobody wants to train a pub anymore smh.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 08:29:59 pm »
I tried to train people for years trying to help every regiment I join become competitive but sadly nobody wants to train a pub anymore smh.
Exactly and thats the issue but the biggest problem is as long as double regging is popular you don't need to train people thats why it needs to end. for the community aone not just for competitive reasons.  Yes I started double regging as a thing in leagues, and now I think about it it was a terrible thing.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 08:51:45 pm »
Yes it is though lol, I've gone and had players not no what regiments are and introduce them in the time I've been back, so recruiting is there and its always been hard you just have to have the commitment.

Yes AEF is one of the few regiments doing that and its great, but me leaving has nothing do to with it, I went somewhere that was going to make myself happy and create a new competitive group on NA.

Hard to have committment when you led a regiment 24/7 then adulthood smacks you in the wallet and u need a job and your EU

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 08:57:28 pm »

Hard to have committment when you led a regiment 24/7 then adulthood smacks you in the wallet and u need a job and your EU

rip my boi irish hes an adult now Q_Q
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2018, 08:57:55 pm »

Yeah I get that but thats why these younger newer guys have that responsibility if they really want to save the game they love. 

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2018, 03:16:03 am »
i'm busy making stacks

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2018, 03:46:37 am »
This is something the 6te did for a long time, culminating in winning the last NANWL, which most of the opposition in that league still probably don't give us credit for.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You won NANWL by poaching a fuck ton of good players and camped so hard the community stopped doing linebattles, you didn't train up anyone ahaha

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)