Author Topic: Matt's Hacking allegations  (Read 12195 times)

MATT123456789

Re: Matt's Hacking allegations
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2019, 02:23:43 am »
It would almost seem to me like Frank is playing both sides l m a o

thats what ive been saying hes trolling everyone LOL

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2019, 02:23:53 am »
If Suns has actual evidence that blows this whole thing open, then I might change my mind, but we'll see I guess. Just seems weird that new evidence is coming up all of a sudden. You haven't proven it already, so it seems suspect that NOW you have something solid that proves it. Again though, I could be wrong and you could change my mind.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2019, 02:24:08 am »
Ok ima be honest I’m Mercenary_Frank

Who wants hacks for $120 full package dm me
click here to join the 84th

Suns

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2019, 02:27:52 am »
If Suns has actual evidence that blows this whole thing open, then I might change my mind, but we'll see I guess. Just seems weird that new evidence is coming up all of a sudden. You haven't proven it already, so it seems suspect that NOW you have something solid that proves it. Again though, I could be wrong and you could change my mind.

it wasn't me who brought this new evidence up.

frank was memeing quite a bit in his chats with matt.

MATT123456789

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2019, 02:30:18 am »
The only people accusing me of cheating, are the same people who have accused me of cheating multiple times in the past, and everytime they have failed to get me banned.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2019, 02:31:16 am »

it wasn't me who brought this new evidence up.

frank was memeing quite a bit in his chats with matt.
If it's legit then why do you need to wait to talk to people about it? Why not just post it and let the community decide? What is there to wait on?

Suns

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2019, 02:39:50 am »
well, the staff asked me not to speak about it until the investigation is over, their choice and they are the ones who want it kept quiet while they discuss things then contact people if they need further testimonies or what not etc, the point is to get away from the massive public eye on it im thinking.

i do see why, its quite a lot to handle, if anything movement and i should have contacted them privately at first, then released, or waited until a conclusion was reached then released things, it would have probably made things easier a bit.

MATT123456789

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2019, 02:41:42 am »
well, the staff asked me not to speak about it until the investigation is over, their choice and they are the ones who want it kept quiet while they discuss things then contact people if they need further testimonies or what not etc, the point is to get away from the massive public eye on it im thinking.

i do see why, its quite a lot to handle, if anything movement and i should have contacted them privately at first, then released, or waited until a conclusion was reached then released things, it would have probably made things easier a bit.

Jolly hasnt even told suns what the "undeniable evidence" is yet. Suns is frauding hard as usual.

Suns

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2019, 02:43:52 am »

Jolly hasnt even told suns what the "undeniable evidence" is yet. Suns is frauding hard as usual.

lol, i know what it is, who do you think told me about it? the one person who has paired with me and you claim is "obsessed" with you.

hahahahahaha

MATT123456789

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2019, 02:45:35 am »
Here we go

do your thing suns show everyone that im hacking

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2019, 02:53:05 am »
haha.

people can keep on calling me biased and this incident based on personal vendetta of movement and i

but as i said before, just wait until the investigation completes

then we can see who was right all along.  :-X

Didn't he already resign from the league though?

yes, but the investigation is ongoing (waiting on a few people to come online/meet up with/discuss new evidence that arose today)

unreleased until the investigation completes, within a "few days" is what im hearing, "later on in the week."

_________________________________________________________________________________

a video is not sufficient, it only is sufficient if you're proving someone is using unblockable, (as you can simply detect it by blocking to the right at the right moment) it's obvious.

as i said before and you fail to recognize, there is no real way to prove autoblock, altered hitboxes, radar, altered stab speed etc, through a video, (it's not as obvious as unblockable) it's like you imply these hacks are not toggleable, and the hacker in question doesn't just need to turn them off then begin recording from their POV to prove they are innocent.

the only real thing left is just to wait until the investigation completes, it's dumb speculating and assuming until everything is sorted thoroughly.

As I said before, and you fail to recognize is it's easy to prove someones using autoblock, altered hitboxes and altered stab speed. Someone autoblocking literally can't block in any other direction than they're being attacked from, it isn't hard to spot. Others should be blatantly obvious by watching (if a dude is stabbing after someone and hitting them first for example, that's suspicious). Idk why you're so adamant that they'd be impossible to spot, it isn't like hitbox and stab speed altering are super subtle things.

Sure, they're toggleable, but if you really want to go down that route, than how do I know you're not hacking? You could just toggle it off after all. Basically that's a cop out tactic to deny someone the opportunity to prove themselves innocent and I'm not going to entertain it.

The "investigation", without solid evidence, of which so far there has been none, is literally nothing more than dumb speculating and assuming.

MATT123456789

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2019, 02:57:56 am »
sadly after they all get exposed jolly will not ban any of these people from the league, as he knows these are touched individuals and doesn't want them stalking him and seeking revenge on him too

Suns

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2019, 03:11:25 am »
haha, must be very easy to prove anyone of autoblocking, isn't it godfreid?

how come when Bill made the autoblocking video of MATT in 2017 no one paid attention too it, no one believed it.

i thought your theory that video footage would easily prove autoblocking?

the only time people started believing the video was after MATT admitted to using autoblock.

LOL !

theory machine broke.

claiming "they can only block the direction they're being attacked from, making it easy to spot" is illogical, as you continually forget the hacks are toggle-able, some packages (ive heard, not 100% how it works but there are variations) you need to relaunch the game or rejoin the server for it to work, others are toggle-able with the pressing of a button, the program runs in the background on your desktop while the warband program is on. (i have a general idea what the program looks like in the background)

and to find altered stab speed what are you gonna do? record the stab speed from one person then record the stab speed from another person then compare the times? the average stab speed is between 0.5>1 and 0.5<1 (1.5 at most?) seconds, if anything im sure the people who created the altered stab speed made it so it is a subtle yet significant increase, it's not going to be anything major as that would defeat using the hack, the more obvious it is the less likely people will be willing to buy it (as the chances of getting caught would be high)

how would you find the altered hitbox through a video? have one person stab at another 10 times in 1 area and then have another person stab at the other 10 times in 1 area and compare the hit percentages of both?

in theory, it seems we could be able to detect these two things, altered stab speed and altered hitboxes.

but in theory, these experiments are also rendered obsolete with the simple press of a button, toggle-able hacks.   ::)

hah, i guess using my own logic against me means i could be a hacker too? who knows.  :)

that's why movement and i concluded from the very beginning there is no real "accurate"  ::) way to prove someone is hacking through video footage.

you need to either get the accused to admit they were hacking (haha like as if they would willingly admit prior to being accused), or go to the direct source and ask them if they are willing to spill whether the accused purchased hacks of them or not, if they did and they do spill, try and get a financial record, receipt of purchase, or any other info etc, info the staff of the 4v4 league are looking into after speaking with Frank.

if anything, your posts are based on dumb speculating and assuming the underlying motive for movement and i gathering this and presenting it to the community is because of "personal salt" we hold against matt, the investigation has concluded, nor do you know of all of the evidences brought against matt which i said before, have not been released as those handling it have not finished discussing it.

it's not like you just speculated and assumed your first post our underlying motives without even speaking to us or knowing 100% what is going on, LOL !

MATT123456789

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2019, 03:22:19 am »
haha, must be very easy to prove anyone of autoblocking, isn't it godfreid?

how come when Bill made the autoblocking video of MATT in 2017 no one paid attention too it, no one believed it.

i thought your theory that video footage would easily prove autoblocking?

the only time people started believing the video was after MATT admitted to using autoblock.

LOL !

theory machine broke.

claiming "they can only block the direction they're being attacked from, making it easy to spot" is illogical, as you continually forget the hacks are toggle-able, some packages (ive heard, not 100% how it works but there are variations) you need to relaunch the game or rejoin the server for it to work, others are toggle-able with the pressing of a button, the program runs in the background on your desktop while the warband program is on. (i have a general idea what the program looks like in the background)

and to find altered stab speed what are you gonna do? record the stab speed from one person then record the stab speed from another person then compare the times? the average stab speed is between 0.5>1 and 0.5<1 (1.5 at most?) seconds, if anything im sure the people who created the altered stab speed made it so it is a subtle yet significant increase, it's not going to be anything major as that would defeat using the hack, the more obvious it is the less likely people will be willing to buy it (as the chances of getting caught would be high)

how would you find the altered hitbox through a video? have one person stab at another 10 times in 1 area and then have another person stab at the other 10 times in 1 area and compare the hit percentages of both?

in theory, it seems we could be able to detect these two things, altered stab speed and altered hitboxes.

but in theory, these experiments are also rendered obsolete with the simple press of a button, toggle-able hacks.   ::)

hah, i guess using my own logic against me means i could be a hacker too? who knows.  :)

that's why movement and i concluded from the very beginning there is no real "accurate"  ::) way to prove someone is hacking through video footage.

you need to either get the accused to admit they were hacking (haha like as if they would willingly admit prior to being accused), or go to the direct source and ask them if they are willing to spill whether the accused purchased hacks of them or not, if they did and they do spill, try and get a financial record, receipt of purchase, or any other info etc, info the staff of the 4v4 league are looking into after speaking with Frank.

if anything, your posts are based on dumb speculating and assuming the underlying motive for movement and i gathering this and presenting it to the community is because of "personal salt" we hold against matt, the investigation has concluded, nor do you know of all of the evidences brought against matt which i said before, have not been released as those handling it have not finished discussing it.

it's not like you just speculated and assumed your first post our underlying motives without even speaking to us or knowing 100% what is going on, LOL !

record me playing. when i kill you with a stun for the millionth time in a row, analyze and see if my stab was faster, because I will have had to toggle my speed hacks on to kill you

you are so bad at this it is hilarious

also i posted of me playing plz show me where i was toggling mr genius boy all you do is keep avoiding video evidence

another vid from today

now people might say
but matt all you did was toggle off your cheats for the vid!!!

if i have been cheating everyday for hte past 2 and a half years i wouldnt be able to toggle off all my cheats and be able to perform well.

these are the cheats people claim i use, just to show you how ridiculous this is, starting from the most ridiculous accusation to the least

1. Altered hitbox, my hitbox is made smaller than everyone elses
2. Altered stab speed, my stabs are faster than everyone elses
3. kick correction, impossible for me to get kicked
4. unblockable, my stab goes through peoples blocks
5. radar, i have a radar map showing where everyone is
6. Health indicator, tells me  the health levels of players around me
7. autoblock, i dont have to move my mouse up or down to block the attack

I toggled off 7 cheats for the first time in 2 and a half years and I still top frag against the best players in the game. Ok
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 03:59:30 am by Boa »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2019, 03:43:30 am »
LMAOOOO MATT STILL GOT THE BANDICAM WATERMARK. INVESTIGATION OVER HE’S CLEAN.
click here to join the 84th