Author Topic: Matt's Hacking allegations  (Read 12026 times)

|Viper|

Re: Matt's Hacking allegations
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2019, 11:25:31 pm »
Holy shit Oatmeal out here benching kids left and right LMAO.

Suns

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2019, 11:34:39 pm »
I will say that I have faced Walter 9 times in ft7s and beat him 8 out of the 9 times. During my duels with him he did die at least once to me in every ft7 due to a side block which is why I believe he doesn't auto. He did play native before coming to NW & native is a great way to improve your blocking.
well that's the exact issue -- i recall teaching him how to block chamber of duels and no more than a week later he could block up-downs like anthony... was very sus, but i doubt he still uses it so it's not important

and suns....? I'm not sure what our ft7 record and personal relationship has to do with all of this, this is about MATT's cheating accusations... has nothing to do with me.  hit the pm's if you really care that much about it

you call me salted and accuse me of having personal vendetta against MATT as a basis of all my claims, a pretty assumption of yours.

once i respond you tell me to take it to pms, i guess you have difficulty posting about me publicly and when i do the same to you, you urge me to keep it private.

i have nothing else to say to you really if that is the case.

the only real things the community has to wait for is the investigation on MATT to end, it will in a few days (i think/hope, some breakthroughs recently today which kept things moving forward)

then we'll see who was really right all along.  :-X

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2019, 12:31:48 am »
Matt

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2019, 12:36:05 am »
I'm not here to give my opinion "BUT". Idk why my nibba MATT would always ask me to come on and practice (Almost all the time) with him if he was just going to hack anyways. It just doesnt really make sense. I've vsed the guy so many times he is just good at the game.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

MATT123456789

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2019, 01:15:56 am »
godfreid.

the problem with making a video as i stated before, the problem with the competitive scene on this game is the fact accusations with a video are based on perspective.

the contents in the "full package" are difficult to record and prove from a perspective other than the person being accused (my perspective)

i can take videos of matt but it would be difficult what constitutes altered hitboxes, autoblocking, speed adjustment of stabs, etc etc

that's why movement and i decided the only real way to prove the accusations are true and not based on "salt" is to get into contact with the direct source of the hacks themselves.

i don't really know what other proof we can give to you to make you believe us, a video would just be met with greater scrutiny from the community and labeled as "salt."

_________________________________________________________________________________

oatmeal.

there was not much "personal salt" from me being 7-0'd, there was a degree and always has been of "personal salt" whenever i would duel matt as he's been pulling suspicious things from my perspective for a long while.

as i said before, some days he's doing awfully bad and i'll be 7-0'ing him within 10 minutes and he cannot stun any of my holds or block any of my chambers, then he turns opposite and starts stunning anything i throw at him, or delayed hold or stab with different timings each one, or manage to block or outstun my stunchambers which no one can do consistently besides matt some of the time

i lose some i win some, i remember directly after losing i put into the chat "7-0 gg." without raging or complaining about anything, i left the server right after without saying any other words

im fine with losing, its a game and the one who plays to the best of their abilities/personal attributes will win

i just find it hypocritical you say i take losing ft7s (especially 7-0's) personally, as after i 7-0'd you last ft7 you dodged ft7ing me for a year, yet complained for a year degrading my playstyle saying i am a "turkish kicking ping abuse player" when i never turkish kicked you once when i 7-0'd you

the most recent ft7 i've had with you was in that duel tournament which was forced as we met in the same bracket

after 7-1'ing you and even during the rounds inside the ft7 of the tourny, you seemed to take it personal quite a bit, complaining and delaying, but that's just what i think

i just find it goofy you complain quite a bit but you won't do much else, you just sit and talk, you do not ft7 or duel yet claim things against me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

i remember the duel tournament based with hacks after it occurred, i don't watch or read the threads dan the chef makes as he makes many of these little tournaments which nearly occurred every month for a period of time, i do not see that as "competitive"

walter i have heard he autoblocked in the past but i am not so sure as i haven't been around him that much (only time ive been around him recently was 93rd but he didn't show up as much) as my feints have gotten through to him easily in my ft7s ive had with him

i will admit, i do not like matt, but that stems from the personality he likes to flaunt on the game i do not agree with and the things he says/believes or his actions over the years.

you can label me as a sociopath i guess, but do remember i was cool with you at one point for a very long time until you thought it was cool to roast me on my personal shit when i thought we were cool, i don't have any problems with you except you complaining about me a lot, a lot of it behind my back yet you seem cool to me sometimes when im around

the contents in the "full package" are difficult to record and prove from a perspective other than the person being accused (my perspective)

This whole post is just another pile of terrible lying bullshit as always, as well once again it proves you guys are imbeciles.

You once again played yourself, idiot.

IF IT IS NOT DIFFICULT TO TELL IF SOMEONE IS CHEATING FROM THEIR POV THEN WHY HAVENT YOU POSTED ANY OF MY VIDEOS OF ME PLAYING THE GAME HERE WITH TIMESTAMPS TO SHOW WHEN  I WAS CHEATING AND WITH WHAT CHEAT, ALSO YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO SPEW RANDOM BULLSHIT OUT YOUR ASS THAT CANT BE FACT CHECKED BUT THE ONE UNDENIABLE PROOF IS VIDEO WHICH YOU WON'T USE . WHY WONT YOU USE IT? BECAUSE I DON'T CHEAT.

I've posted lots of videos of me playing the game, go watch them. Fuck I'll even record me plaiyng with my phone, from turning on my computer, to beating any of you idiots.

It's actually pissing me off, how much of an idiot you are, and how this whole situation is a thing.

You have personal salt over everything, everyone knows you get triggered over the slightest of statements.

You care about losing,are you fucking kidding me? you can't fraud it,  you screenshot everylittle thing and you wait on weekends when I am drunk after going out and socializing with people to challenge me to a ft7 because its your only chance of winning and obtaining the holy grail "proof that you beat me suns omg congrats!" you  challenge noobs to ft7s all the time because its an easy win and you know you wont lose, you completely changed up your style into the most boring style the community has ever seen because you are that scared of losing to me, I don't care about losing, thats why I from the beginning of me playing this game I have always ft7d everyone constantly, if i was such a fanatical fuck about winning that i started cheating to win, why would i always ft7 i knew id lose against, and also tell people why and how i beat them, like i did with you. 

Suns

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2019, 01:28:24 am »
haha.

people can keep on calling me biased and this incident based on personal vendetta of movement and i

but as i said before, just wait until the investigation completes

then we can see who was right all along.  :-X

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2019, 01:33:33 am »
haha.

people can keep on calling me biased and this incident based on personal vendetta of movement and i

Didn't he already resign from the league though?

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2019, 01:33:48 am »
Fuck all this, I’m just happy I got my tickets to Avengers Endgame

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2019, 01:52:41 am »
I don’t believe MATT is hacking. He dropped 15 kills in his first game with me and Hawkince in Fortnite. He’s just that fucking good at video games.
click here to join the 84th

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2019, 01:59:10 am »
godfreid.

the problem with making a video as i stated before, the problem with the competitive scene on this game is the fact accusations with a video are based on perspective.

i can take videos of matt but it would be difficult what constitutes altered hitboxes, autoblocking, speed adjustment of stabs, etc etc

that's why movement and i decided the only real way to prove the accusations are true and not based on "salt" is to get into contact with the direct source of the hacks themselves.

i don't really know what other proof we can give to you to make you believe us, a video would just be met with greater scrutiny from the community and labeled as "salt."

I mean the best proof he gave you guys was the receipt, and that was garbage. Literally all of the columns look like they're filled with nonsense, and 1 just happens to contain the name "Matt". Without the supporting evidence of something like a video of him using the hacks he was supposedly sold, it chalks up to MAYBE you're right, and MAYBE that's just a complete coincidence. You need more than just the name "Matt" to actually prove something. And Frank from his own words, apparently doesn't keep records of things like IP addresses, so we have no way of definitively linking the two.

You could literally record a video from your perspective + MATT's + a spectator...that would be definitive enough. But even just a video from one of those perspectives would be better than nothing. And yes, it would be met with scrutiny...that's what you do with evidence in order to make sure the conclusion you draw from it is accurate.

Additionally, using 1 of the hacks from "the full package" would be enough to raise a red flag for most people, let alone using the entirety of it. No way someone does that and doesn't raise any suspicion from more than just 1 person.

I'll just conclude this by re-posting my original point;

I've played with/against MATT enough, and watched the recent tournament, and I've never seen him do anything that made me think he was remotely suspicious. He's good, but he still makes mistakes that a program wouldn't.

I watched him sideblock in an ft7 vs Dante not too long ago

I've managed to land kicks on him (and that is far from my strong suit)

He's never thrown a straight stab that messed my timing up from just it's pure speed etc etc etc

If you're going to accuse someone of hacking, at least bring the only real credible evidence, a video. Otherwise, it just looks like salt.

I genuinely could not care less what some shady dude who sells hacks says.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2019, 02:09:08 am »
Issa losing battle men fall back

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2019, 02:18:42 am »
I've kinda kept quiet about this whole thing, just read all the posts, talked to people in steam about it, ect, and honestly, I can't find anything that can be considered solid proof of the allegations against him. What you have can be easily fabricated or could be images of someone else. Like matt is a common name, so his credit card shit is hardly proof. I believe he did use cheats at some point, but I have no reason to suspect that he's still using them. He's innocent until proven guilty, so I'm letting him come to my tournament.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 02:20:19 am by Gluk the Walrus »

Suns

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2019, 02:19:14 am »
haha.

Didn't he already resign from the league though?

yes, but the investigation is ongoing (waiting on a few people to come online/meet up with/discuss new evidence that arose today)

unreleased until the investigation completes, within a "few days" is what im hearing, "later on in the week."

a video is not sufficient, it only is sufficient if you're proving someone is using unblockable, (as you can simply detect it by blocking to the right at the right moment) it's obvious.

as i said before and you fail to recognize, there is no real way to prove autoblock, altered hitboxes, radar, altered stab speed etc, through a video, (it's not as obvious as unblockable) it's like you imply these hacks are not toggleable, and the hacker in question doesn't just need to turn them off then begin recording from their POV to prove they are innocent.

the only real thing left is just to wait until the investigation completes, it's dumb speculating and assuming until everything is sorted thoroughly.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 02:20:50 am by Suns »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2019, 02:21:13 am »
It would almost seem to me like Frank is playing both sides l m a o

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2019, 02:21:48 am »
It would almost seem to me like Frank is playing both sides l m a o

Frank is the Petyr Baelish of NW confirmed.