Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 217679 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5
« Reply #795 on: October 29, 2017, 12:17:08 am »
thank me later

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5
« Reply #796 on: October 29, 2017, 12:47:01 am »
Season 5 will start next week. A roster rule would be too much work and leave Rommel and me with little flexibility in terms of availability. If you want to convince us to change the format to ft15 throughout the season, report excessive matchtimes.

Also there is a rule change:

1.7. You are not allowed to be in or regularly play for more than one infantry regiment.
Wonder how a change of format mid-season would be reasonable at all. What's the consensus amongst regimental leaders about FT15 format? Also that rule 1.7 is strangely worded, can you elaborate how the second part of it is even possible given the first part.

mathimatically it doesnt matter when you make the change. about the rule: if you play for the 33rd arty, you're ok. if you are seen playing for their inf all the time, you're basically in a seconde inf reg
Ah, I wasn't aware RGL didn't have tie-breaker scenarios for the points / rounds, at least the rules don't mention it.

well you could still just multiply the rounds won accordinglyif it were to make a difference

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Starts on October 30th)
« Reply #797 on: October 29, 2017, 08:36:35 pm »
can we play the matches as and when? Ie aslong as we get them all done in time it doesnt matter the order etc?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #798 on: October 29, 2017, 10:53:00 pm »
can we play the matches as and when? Ie aslong as we get them all done in time it doesnt matter the order etc?

pls no that is so aids with regiments not willing to fight each other on the match weeks..

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #799 on: October 29, 2017, 10:57:47 pm »

pls no that is so aids with regiments not willing to fight each other on the match weeks..

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #800 on: October 30, 2017, 02:57:31 am »
nice very
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 30, 2017, 08:37:12 am »

Well I wasn't aware rgl was starting this week until last night so I'm not really ready to play yet so wanted to play maybe next week.

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 30, 2017, 10:12:53 am »

Well I wasn't aware rgl was starting this week until last night so I'm not really ready to play yet so wanted to play maybe next week.
We want you to stick to the schedule as much as you can. If it's not possible for you, you'd have to play two matches next week.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 30, 2017, 11:07:39 am »

We want you to stick to the schedule as much as you can. If it's not possible for you, you'd have to play two matches next week.
It's fine i just wanted to see if that was possible should it be needed. Neither me nor 8th were aware xd

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #804 on: October 30, 2017, 11:10:10 am »

It's fine i just wanted to see if that was possible should it be needed. Neither me nor 8th were aware xd

Just make sure to plan it on thursday or friday, then im able to come

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #805 on: October 30, 2017, 11:37:40 am »

Just make sure to plan it on thursday or friday, then im able to come

Pretty sure rule 1.7 is going to prevent you from playing in the RGL you play as line in your regiment all the time

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #806 on: October 30, 2017, 11:41:27 am »
🔥🔥🔥🔥

David_Schrein

« Reply #807 on: October 30, 2017, 12:16:29 pm »

Lets kick it off

Who against Who: 79th vs 5th
Date: 31-10-17
Time: 7 GMT
Referee (If chosen): Searching atm

Offline Thekillerfelix

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Felix Hanabi
« Reply #808 on: October 30, 2017, 12:51:41 pm »
I am very sorry to put this on such a short notice,
but due to recent events, the 2Lr has to unassign from the RGL.
We neither have the numbers in men or the time to take part.
I waited this long, because I thought we might get the numbers in men, because a few weeks ago we were able to participate and I hoped those numbers would be constant.
So once again I am very sorry to do this on such a short notice, but it makes no sene with, at the moment, 8 active men to participate.

If any questions remain, you may add me: Felix

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #809 on: October 30, 2017, 12:56:14 pm »
So everybody was thinking it's the 79th but actually it's the 2Lr :o