Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 217688 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 5)
« Reply #195 on: September 20, 2017, 11:18:12 pm »
A. I am not the leader (CurlyConnor) is.  B. i joined permanently and not for RGL.  C. You do not decide the rules so you dont get to say what i should be doing. D. you didn't stop them from playing so dont lie. Also, "second of all are just your own opinion" << Basically what your case is as well, all your opinion so my argument is not stupid at all, it just opposes your argument.  Lastly, im sure you said to me earlier you dont care about this situation so tell me, why are you writing paragraphs and essays all day about it? Someones triggered!!!

no you keep crying to me on steam so I say I dont care for you the situation I do care for as you lot try to abuse the oh I am not in a comp regiment so I can join any other regiment even tho I am commited to an other reg.

A. I am not the leader (CurlyConnor) is.  B. i joined permanently and not for RGL.  C. You do not decide the rules so you dont get to say what i should be doing. D. you didn't stop them from playing so dont lie. Also, "second of all are just your own opinion" << Basically what your case is as well, all your opinion so my argument is not stupid at all, it just opposes your argument.  Lastly, im sure you said to me earlier you dont care about this situation so tell me, why are you writing paragraphs and essays all day about it? Someones triggered!!!
That guy few days ago said that he doesn't give a fuck about NW, and that's why they don't want to play GF against us  ::)  ;D

I simply said no and then told you to go kill yourself when you kept on asking you eastern fuck :D

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #196 on: September 20, 2017, 11:36:33 pm »

no you keep crying to me on steam so I say I dont care for you the situation I do care for as you lot try to abuse the oh I am not in a comp regiment so I can join any other regiment even tho I am commited to an other reg.

That guy few days ago said that he doesn't give a fuck about NW, and that's why they don't want to play GF against us  ::)  ;D

I simply said no and then told you to go kill yourself when you kept on asking you eastern fuck :D

Pointless arguing with you because you are the definition of a fucking cocky power hungry prick who tries to enforce bs rules
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 20, 2017, 11:39:23 pm »

Pointless arguing with you because you are the definition of a fucking cocky power hungry prick who tries to enforce bs rules

How kind of you

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #198 on: September 20, 2017, 11:42:45 pm »
At the end of the day pieters just mad cus hes gonna be the 1st loser in RGL for the second year in a row D: seems like that "we are gonna do lots more training's and tryhard RGL" speech is goin out the window :(

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #199 on: September 20, 2017, 11:42:54 pm »
The whole argument started because of the first sentence in your post Voluble.

'Listen up ladies, I am no merc or invite, I am in the 66th and the 2nd. If both regiment leaders dont have a problem with it then there are no problems so keep your noses out of others business [...]

We're discussing how rules should be established. Discussing, nothing more. At the end of the day we have different ways to see things as it is often the case and it will be the RGL staff having the last word. You playing for the 66th and 2nd isn't a problem to anyone as long (as you said it) that both regiments agree with it. And even if they don't agree with it, its still isn't our problem, it remains between you, the 66th and the 2nd.

It becomes a 'potential' problem in the case of the RGL as it is no longer the case of said regiments and your person only. Starting your post with such a petulant sentence as 'so keep your noses out of others business' just show how poor your understanding of the whole situation is.

If you think that sort of post makes you any smarter, then you should maybe re-think the whole situation a bit more calmly.

At the end of the day pieters just mad cus hes gonna be the 1st loser in RGL for the second year in a row D: seems like that "we are gonna do lots more training's and tryhard RGL" speech is goin out the window :(

As far as I remember, it wasn't you who defeated the 17e last season. We can talk about it again once this season is over, I understand its important to be cocky when you can still afford it ;)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:44:30 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Tournesol

« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2017, 11:52:52 pm »
Don't mess with the Davout guys

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #201 on: September 20, 2017, 11:53:45 pm »
This is gonna be fun!

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2017, 11:54:44 pm »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #203 on: September 21, 2017, 12:11:57 am »

'Listen up ladies, I am no merc or invite, I am in the 66th and the 2nd. If both regiment leaders dont have a problem with it then there are no problems so keep your noses out of others business [...]

We're discussing how rules should be established. Discussing, nothing more. At the end of the day we have different ways to see things as it is often the case and it will be the RGL staff having the last word. You playing for the 66th and 2nd isn't a problem to anyone as long (as you said it) that both regiments agree with it. And even if they don't agree with it, its still isn't our problem, it remains between you, the 66th and the 2nd.

It becomes a 'potential' problem in the case of the RGL as it is no longer the case of said regiments and your person only. Starting your post with such a petulant sentence as 'so keep your noses out of others business' just show how poor your understanding of the whole situation is. 

So tell me why a rifle's leader whom I've stated many times is a member of our regiment is a problem?
1. The 2nd are not competing in RGL
2. He is a member of the 66th attends events for competitive as he enjoys playing both.

He leads a rifles detachment, as I've said before it's not that he is mercing for RGL it's that he plays rifles and line. You are in effect excluding any player who happens to also enjoy playing for Cav and Arty or who also enjoys leading them on the basis that they are double regging/mercing/inviting and are not 100% committed. While in fact they are 100% committed to the regiment for competitive GFs/1v1s and tournaments which is perfectly fine as many players in any regiment don't always turn up to the 2v2 lbs or siege events and instead prefer to only come to GFs, doesnt make them any less committed, after all this is a game and you should play what you enjoy and not be forced to attend every event.

I personally think the opposing side to this argument is based on negative opinions of our regiment brought up for nonsensical reasons, and is an attempt to weaken our line-up by excluding valuable players who also happen to play for a casaul, rifle/arty/cav regiment.

Yes they are double regging but they are not double regging with any ill intent, they are double regging because they enjoy the game so much they like to play rifles too :)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 21, 2017, 12:15:31 am »

If you think that sort of post makes you any smarter, then you should maybe re-think the whole situation a bit more calmly.

As far as I remember, it wasn't you who defeated the 17e last season. We can talk about it again once this season is over, I understand its important to be cocky when you can still afford it ;)

"If you think that sort of post makes you any smarter, then you should maybe re-think the whole situation a bit more calmly. "  <<< Fair point, but I dont like it when im the centre of a debate without even saying one word.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 21, 2017, 12:23:18 am »
@Golden

Could you please stop bringing the same argument over and over, its boring. I've already read your former posts as well as those of people saying the exact same thing as you, so unless you think hammering your point will make it better, rather avoid that.

I have my opinion (shared by many others) which is that double regiments shouldn't be allowed in the RGL, you have yours (shared by many others) which is that it should be allowed. We can agree to disagree and that's it. I really doubt we'll manage to convince eachothers, lets just not give Phoenix a headache by spamming this topic and repeating the same stuff many times.

@Voluble

And you've the full right to express your opinion man, its actually fairly good you decided to post yourself so other people are not forced to do it for you. Again you've your opinion and I respect that. The only thing which bothered me was the part I quoted where it seemed you refused that right to other people but I think you understood my point. Same as Golden, we clearly disagree on the subject, hence why the following discussion happens for many pages now. If I was in your position, I reckon I would certainly have a different eye on the situation.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 12:30:45 am by Tardet »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 21, 2017, 12:29:07 am »
@Golden

Could you please stop bringing the same argument over and over, its boring. I've already read your former posts as well as those of people saying the exact same thing as you, so unless you think hammering your point will make it better, rather avoid that.

I have my opinion (shared by mane others) which is that double regiments shouldn't be allowed in the RGL, you have yours (shared by many others) which is that it should be allowed. We can agree to disagree and that's it. I really doubt we'll manage to convince eachothers, lets just not give Phoenix a headache by spamming this topic and repeating the same stuff many times.

@Voluble

And you've the full right to express your opinion man, its actually fairly good you decided to post yourself so other people are not forced to do it for you. Again you've your opinion and I respect that. The only thing which bothered me was the part I quoted where it seemed you refused that right to other people but I think you understood my point. Same as Golden, we clearly disagree on the subject, hence why the following discussion happens for many pages now. If I was in your position, I reckon I would certainly have a different eye on the situation.

Summarised it well without shit talking good job!!! Also what you said about not giving phoenix a headache and to stop repeating the same points is relevant to pieter and co as well so do well to tell them to stop repeating the same boring points as well!

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 21, 2017, 12:30:25 am »
My comment apply to everyone, clearly ;)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #208 on: September 21, 2017, 12:50:55 am »
@Golden

I have my opinion (shared by many others) which is that double regiments shouldn't be allowed in the RGL, you have yours (shared by many others) which is that it should be allowed. We can agree to disagree and that's it. I really doubt we'll manage to convince eachothers, lets just not give Phoenix a headache by spamming this topic and repeating the same stuff many times.

@Voluble

I'm re-iterating my point, since it keeps getting ignored thank you for acknowledging it. And it deserves to be rammed into your thick skull.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 12:52:50 am by golden2 »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #209 on: September 21, 2017, 12:51:28 am »
Fucking hell why are you all so butthurt on this thread.