Author Topic: 92nd "Gordon Highlanders" Regiment of Foot [EU/NA] (Est. 18-6-2017)  (Read 578595 times)

Offline Siefkopf

• Major
  • GLORIOUS|Nr12 OG|17e OG
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 92nd "Gordon Highlanders" Regiment of Foot [EU/NA] (Est. 18-6-2017)
« Reply #2085 on: August 20, 2020, 01:06:24 pm »
Cameron was drugged and we have to pay for his medical bills. We all knew there was only one option: selling ranks. When wolffe and pieter went against this idea we had to stage a coup!!
It was the perfect moment to use a puppet leader to get whatever skittles and I wanted: we gave unicorn the position.
We were thinking about giving it to fotin considering he's quite dumb yet he is too inactive and we would never let a frenchman lead the regiment.
Alas these are tough times and we have to stay strong boys, I will be taking command of the grens and the lights as my clones from No4 continue their basic training.
The futur of 92nd looks good.

get memed

a bright future lol xD

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2086 on: August 20, 2020, 01:57:51 pm »
I'm the captain now.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #2087 on: August 20, 2020, 02:43:33 pm »
Cameron was drugged and we have to pay for his medical bills. We all knew there was only one option: selling ranks. When wolffe and pieter went against this idea we had to stage a coup!!
It was the perfect moment to use a puppet leader to get whatever skittles and I wanted: we gave unicorn the position.
We were thinking about giving it to fotin considering he's quite dumb yet he is too inactive and we would never let a frenchman lead the regiment.
Alas these are tough times and we have to stay strong boys, I will be taking command of the grens and the lights as my clones from No4 continue their basic training.

get memed

Heil Queen
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: August 20, 2020, 03:34:26 pm »

get memed

Heil Queen

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #2089 on: August 20, 2020, 03:39:03 pm »
We're leaving nw and becoming a prime and load regiment 8)

Offline Siefkopf

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: August 20, 2020, 03:41:40 pm »
We're leaving nw and becoming a prime and load regiment 8)

very funny csjt.....

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: August 20, 2020, 04:18:27 pm »

get memed
Lies. Cameron gets free healthcare

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: August 20, 2020, 04:24:44 pm »

get memed

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris
« Reply #2093 on: August 20, 2020, 05:30:09 pm »

get memed

If you lay a finger on him we gonna have big problems  ;)

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #2094 on: August 20, 2020, 05:31:46 pm »

get memed

You touch queen and the swamp Germans be the one starting the war for once

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: August 20, 2020, 05:32:10 pm »
Spoiler

get memed

[close]
ill touch all the frasers idc

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: August 20, 2020, 05:37:00 pm »
Spoiler

get memed

[close]
ill touch all the frasers idc
uff

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #2097 on: August 20, 2020, 05:52:10 pm »
what an epic meme to troll the fse with

us 2 have a talk when i am back home my friend

only if you promise to make fire engine noises

i can make german fire engine noises if u want  :P
Sief is good at making retard noises

Offline Siefkopf

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: August 20, 2020, 06:03:18 pm »

halt die gusche mein jung  :P

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: August 20, 2020, 07:09:13 pm »

halt die gusche mein jung  :P