Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Wursti's Statistics Thread | Regiments added
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2023, 08:51:15 pm »
Damn this is pretty cool thread you made Wursti keep up the great work!  8)

Not sure if you can add anything else to this thread but can maybe do an all-time groupfighting teams thread or an all time tournament winners by player.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 08:55:16 pm by ~NickCole~ »

Wursti

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2023, 09:06:38 pm »

Not sure if you can add anything else to this thread but can maybe do an all-time groupfighting teams thread or an all time tournament winners by player.

Its already in work :)

Just missing 2021, 2022 and 2023 for Players atm but will be easy

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2023, 09:07:30 pm »

Lets gooooo I can't wait.  ;D

Wursti

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2023, 09:11:20 pm »

Yea cant say how accurate it is as some people used the same names (HELLO MIKE AND MIKE) and some used their historical names and it wasnt written on the regimental thread who is behind that name

If NA wants such a thread too i can also do it if i have a guy that helps

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2023, 09:16:17 pm »

Yea cant say how accurate it is as some people used the same names (HELLO MIKE AND MIKE) and some used their historical names and it wasnt written on the regimental thread who is behind that name

If NA wants such a thread too i can also do it if i have a guy that helps
Check your steam

Offline IR_Nr59_Lamastos

• First Lieutenant
  • Prinzessin Lamalana die Schöne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kk_IR_Nr59_Obst_Lama
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2023, 12:44:14 pm »
Pretty cool stuff!
Join the IR_Nr59, join the infantry!

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2023, 01:11:15 pm »
Thank you very much :D

I wish I wouldnt have taken a break 2014-2017, but the nostalgia when reconstructing NWL Season 1-3 was definetly there and made me realize how nice it was :D Wish I couldve done Statistics for the GF tournaments back then aswell. I got a bit sad that the time is over when researching, and what couldve been :D Seeing the sign up of 44th (91st) with an expected attendance of 45-50... just awesome :D I think its my inner autism as such things just satisfy me, same as Smyky's name lmao

And yea I always loved the french community for IVe and the other alliance, VG i think it was? Made me want to be french sometimes to play there as I also love the french rank system

Longevity does deserve the most credit as it shows how well lead / organized regs like 45e, 77y and 33rd are / were in 77y's case

Yea, the VG was the French RP double column regiment that brought 40+ to every event. Was lead by Bessierres
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Wursti

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2023, 01:37:35 pm »
Pretty cool stuff!

Thank you healthy Obst

I wish I wouldnt have taken a break 2014-2017, but the nostalgia when reconstructing NWL Season 1-3 was definetly there and made me realize how nice it was :D Wish I couldve done Statistics for the GF tournaments back then aswell. I got a bit sad that the time is over when researching, and what couldve been :D Seeing the sign up of 44th (91st) with an expected attendance of 45-50... just awesome :D I think its my inner autism as such things just satisfy me, same as Smyky's name lmao

And yea I always loved the french community for IVe and the other alliance, VG i think it was? Made me want to be french sometimes to play there as I also love the french rank system

Longevity does deserve the most credit as it shows how well lead / organized regs like 45e, 77y and 33rd are / were in 77y's case

Yea, the VG was the French RP double column regiment that brought 40+ to every event. Was lead by Bessierres

Yea was very nice :D Sad they disbanded

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2023, 04:55:24 pm »
Pretty cool stuff!

Thank you healthy Obst

Yea was very nice :D Sad they disbanded

I think they rebranded to RFB
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Smyky

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Pte_Alan_MacDermid
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2023, 02:41:29 am »

1v1 me bro

Wursti

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2023, 11:21:13 am »
Winner gets your name

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2023, 08:17:00 pm »
insane work bro , well done!

Wursti

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2023, 02:28:45 am »
Thank you

The player docs is finished, i got 749 names on there right now so I will see what I will do with it ;D

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2023, 09:54:25 am »
Thank you

The player docs is finished, i got 749 names on there right now so I will see what I will do with it ;D
If you wish to take anything from the Historia Continuum's thread, you have my blessing

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42651.msg1881727#msg1881727
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.