Author Topic: Antifa  (Read 12043 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Antifa
« on: July 02, 2019, 12:02:36 am »
Am i the only one that wants to personally order a firing squad to mow these sons of bitches down?

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Antifa
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 12:16:52 am »
Their free speech is protected under the first amendment to comment however they wish about politics or the current system. Just leave the law to whoever actually takes illegal actions as a means for political change. Otherwise you are honestly being a cry baby
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 12:23:28 am »
Their free speech is protected under the first amendment to comment however they wish about politics or the current system. Just leave the law to whoever actually takes illegal actions as a means for political change. Otherwise you are honestly being a cry baby

I have no problem with free speech and peaceful protest and i do not care what they want to TALK about. But when you storm the streets dressed as militants and use force on innocents. You then lose the right be considered a protester and you become a terrorist and criminal. And how can you defend Antifa members and then call people who disagree with their actions cry babys? Let me guess you support these fucking neanderthals?

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 12:29:53 am »
Antifa is a loose collection of groups with similar ideologies who have no centralized organization or directive

Many antifa groups just talk and inform

Your idea of it is essentially the same thing as thinking that the manosphere has a leader and organized agenda

Also nowhere did I say I support them but you are essentially proclaiming that they ought to be slain for a portion of them committing crimes which often would not even invoke the death penalty

chadlite in training

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 12:42:43 am »
Antifa is a loose collection of groups with similar ideologies who have no centralized organization or directive

Your idea of it is essentially the same thing as thinking that the manosphere has a leader and organized agenda

Also nowhere did I say I support them but you are essentially proclaiming that they ought to be slain for a portion of them committing crimes which often would not even invoke the death penalty
commie scum

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 12:44:15 am »

Stfu commie, death to antifa scum

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2019, 12:46:28 am »
Ok retards lol

chadlite in training

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 02:24:06 am »
antifa   ha ha ha
antifa   ha ha ha
antifa   ha ha ha
antifa   ha ha ha
antifa   ha ha ha
antifa   ha ha ha
antifa   ha ha ha
antifa   ha ha ha
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 02:25:49 am »

Sounds like a bunch of retards that think anarchy is cool. Why would they allow militants into their groups if they did not support such actions? And if they have no clear directive then they have absolutely no purpose in doing what they are doing. They deserve a firing squad or at the very least a physical beating. And you are clearly defending them and their ideas/groups. Yet you said it yourself they are running around like a group of anarchist achieving nothing but a public disturbance and endangering peoples lives for no cause at all. Also 90% of them dress like they are coming to a BATTLE, so if they are peaceful why dress for war. And if their cause was truly just they wouldn't need to hide their faces like the COWARDS they are.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2019, 02:25:57 am »

Offline HaroldW

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2019, 02:54:43 am »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2019, 02:56:50 am »
How bout we start killing these Fascist cunts first, they seem to be the ones with guns. Antifa is compromised of a bunch of sexually confused morons who don't know how to do anything except complain and receive, not much of a threat imo.

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2019, 03:08:11 am »

Sounds like a bunch of retards that think anarchy is cool. Why would they allow militants into their groups if they did not support such actions? And if they have no clear directive then they have absolutely no purpose in doing what they are doing. They deserve a firing squad or at the very least a physical beating. And you are clearly defending them and their ideas/groups. Yet you said it yourself they are running around like a group of anarchist achieving nothing but a public disturbance and endangering peoples lives for no cause at all. Also 90% of them dress like they are coming to a BATTLE, so if they are peaceful why dress for war. And if their cause was truly just they wouldn't need to hide their faces like the COWARDS they are.

Yes the sects in question who do break the law and cause chaos are a bunch of people who are illusioned about what they are doing. I also don't even personally agree with their ideology.

I wasn't defending them, I was just pointing out how you are ill informed about what antifa actually is yet you call for them to be essentially murdered. There still an incredibly large constituency of members of antifa groups who are law abiding or have not broken the law yet. You also call for a punishment far greater than what would be issued should they be arrested for crimes that the extreme ones have committed.

Yes they get riled up and join the mob mentallity, armed with weapons and clothes which are meant to hide identity and reduce personal blame for actions which may follow, but of all the antifa groups around the USA (there are a lot), not that many actually do follow through with violent acts. Only the ones that do get thrown up on the news.

The fact that you still have this position to inflict harm or death on all under the umbrella of being a member of an antifa group is actually insanely stupid and hot headed.

There is a difference between arresting and punishing those who break the law and straight up killing people just for association, which you are suggesting needs to happen.

You also have insanely low reading comprehension for accusing me of defending antifa members who do break the law, along with their ideologies, as I didn't give an opinion on their ideology at all in my past posts. I purely pointed out how ill informed and misguided you were on the topic along with how to approach it.

1. You literally thought they were a single entity with organization
2. You advocate for the murder rather than apprehension of the group purely by association rather than crimes committed, which no government or reasonable human being with democratic ideals would support.
3. You automatically assumed just because I didn't agree with you exactly, that I was defending crimes committed by what I assume to be the Rose City Antifa group when there is no evidence for me saying what they did was either justified or normal

ur dum lol

chadlite in training

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2019, 04:16:22 am »
Even where I live, Antifa is a violent group who takes pride that their innate threat of violence causes protests/groups they don't agree with to relocate/not show up, and have to send out misinformation for Antifa stalkers to find in order prevent Antifa from showing up to their gatherings. They enjoy the fear they cause and they consider things like this "victory". They don't have any intention of engaging in peaceful/civil discourse, they either shout over whoever they disagree with or attack them. This isn't unique to my local group, they're inspired by and have connections to other groups in Canada/The United States who undoubtedly are inspired by and have connections with other groups. This isn't to suggest they necessarily coordinate with these other groups, but it does suggest that it's not just some fringe minority engaging in and encouraging violence.

While I support people's free speech and right to peaceful assembly, even if I don't agree with their message...Antifa has shown time and again that their assemblies seldom have peaceful intention, and if they aren't outright violent, they are at the very least extremely confrontational (which most likely will lead to violence anyways, unless whatever group/individual they're confronting backs down).

Their actions paint them as Fascists, and define them as terrorists. So yes, I do think they need to be dealt with. I don't think they need to be gathered up and shot in firing squads, but I think they need more than a slap on the wrist and a MAYBE few hours in a jail cell. If they're going to insist on engaging in violence, then they need to be arrested, charged, and prosecuted as real, violent criminals, not just some overzealous college kids.

For the most part, they're kids (or extremely idiotic adults) with something to lose (hence always attempting to conceal their identities), and I doubt the vast majority of them, even the ones engaging in violence are committed enough to their "movement" to be willing to give up/ruin their futures over this. Just have to make a few examples and show them that it's a real possibility.

Obviously I'm not saying every Antifa member should be rounded up and prosecuted. But "counter-protesters" engaging in violence need to be stopped, and they need a real deterrent against continuing their behavior.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 04:20:26 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline SilverBolt

• First Lieutenant
  • FatDragon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FatDragon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2019, 07:43:40 am »
Just sayin, the only thing true for every Antifa group is the anti fascist part
so if you want to execute an group just on the base of being part of the antifa boi ive got some bad news for you and your selfimage

Yes some are violent, most are not, some are comunists/anarchists etc, most are just left leaning ppl with a thing against nazis