Author Topic: Napoleonic Groupfighting League 2019 | Featuring Special Guests!!!!!  (Read 6825 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Groupfighting League 2019 | Featuring Special Guests!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2019, 09:07:55 am »
I have the project of potentially hosting an NWGFL (and Movement knows it because we talked about it) but not before September as I feel it will be impossible to have a serious commitment from teams during summer vacations and the biggest issue with these sort of leagues is often commitment. If people actually want it to happen sooner then I suppose you can look into it Smylie. I wouldn't recommend it, but at the end of the day, it's your tournament, your schedule.

If nothing happens, then we can talk about it again in September. You don't need many teams to run NWGFL, you just need them to complete the full event in order to make it successful and that's often what proves the hardest thing to do from a host point of view.
man stop hosting all these well organised tournaments when im not active
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2019, 09:09:32 am »
What if I am planning on hosting them precisely to make you active again?!

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

David_Schrein

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2019, 11:58:31 am »
Hey dont go out spreading our ideas sir! Those are top secret high quality

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2019, 07:13:29 pm »
I have the project of potentially hosting an NWGFL (and Movement knows it because we talked about it) but not before September as I feel it will be impossible to have a serious commitment from teams during summer vacations and the biggest issue with these sort of leagues is often commitment. If people actually want it to happen sooner then I suppose you can look into it Smylie. I wouldn't recommend it, but at the end of the day, it's your tournament, your schedule.

If nothing happens, then we can talk about it again in September. You don't need many teams to run NWGFL, you just need them to complete the full event in order to make it successful and that's often what proves the hardest thing to do from a host point of view.
man stop hosting all these well organised tournaments when im not active
ur never active anymore :(
si vis pacem, parabellum