Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 293344 times)

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
  • Side: Neutral
Since we're talking about kneeling football.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
wowow second event tonight woooo

vikings are a broken team

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

Help Minnesota machine broke

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 11:00:23 pm by |Rafael| »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
*Vikings fire Mike Zimmer*

Reporter: What went into that decision?

Rick Spielman: Did you see the Bills game?

Reporter: Was it an easy decision?

Rick Spielman: Yeah, pretty easy.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
*Vikings fire Mike Zimmer*

Reporter: What went into that decision?

Rick Spielman: Did you see the Bills game?

Reporter: Was it an easy decision?

Rick Spielman: Yeah, pretty easy.

Yea you're right the second event was pretty good
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Stop Grinding?😂 The Grind Never Stops💯 No Breaks😈 We Stay Dream Chasing💪I don't get a break ✊ I'll be out here grinding 😈 Imma be chasing dreams while you're lounging 💯 the only thing i'm chasing🏃🏽😈is my dreams💭✊🏽keep grinding 💯RIP grandma👵🏼Romans 8:1🙏🏼busy?😂 you don't know🤔 what busy is 🏃🏽fam👐🏻 i won't🙅🏻ever stop my grind💯nothing gets handed to me 🙄🙅🏻‍♂️ I work for everything I got ‼️but we ain't done yet 💯😈👀 Nap?😂 I don't know that word😴 while you taking Z's 💤 I'm making W's🙌🏆U snooze you lose😤🤘can kill my ambition💯😈🙏🏻 i will never stop grinding🙏🏻even when im dead sleep is for the weak😴💯 U mean my TEAM⁉️ONE eats, we ALL eat🍽We out here grindin' together💪😤 THAT'S family💯😈
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
Make sure to donate

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
Stop Grinding?😂 The Grind Never Stops💯 No Breaks😈 We Stay Dream Chasing💪I don't get a break ✊ I'll be out here grinding 😈 Imma be chasing dreams while you're lounging 💯 the only thing i'm chasing🏃🏽😈is my dreams💭✊🏽keep grinding 💯RIP grandma👵🏼Romans 8:1🙏🏼busy?😂 you don't know🤔 what busy is 🏃🏽fam👐🏻 i won't🙅🏻ever stop my grind💯nothing gets handed to me 🙄🙅🏻‍♂️ I work for everything I got ‼️but we ain't done yet 💯😈👀 Nap?😂 I don't know that word😴 while you taking Z's 💤 I'm making W's🙌🏆U snooze you lose😤🤘can kill my ambition💯😈🙏🏻 i will never stop grinding🙏🏻even when im dead sleep is for the weak😴💯 U mean my TEAM⁉️ONE eats, we ALL eat🍽We out here grindin' together💪😤 THAT'S family💯😈
my new instagram bio, thanks bro
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
new ts wow
ts32.gameservers.com:9147

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
my new instagram bio, thanks bro
Anytime bro 💯😈
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
need more mod events
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile