Author Topic: ★1. Lutzow's Freikorps Infanterie Bataillon [Rekruting Mature NA ]★  (Read 420249 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
In 1621 today, we celebrate sepratists from England
who raped and pillaged a native village.
We remember those first Europeans who would later kill off
the natives and call themselves Americans.
Training is canceled today, have a good one.
 ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Well, keep in mind, the first Thanksgiving was out of security for the colonists. They offered ~90 Native Warriors who came across them during their seasonal harvest celebration. Since they would have been slaughtered, they offered the Natives to enjoy the feast with them, which they did. Both provided a lot of food. So, in a way, it was never very friendly, but at least the natives had a moment of security. There might have been tension the first day or two, but by the third (they stayed for three days), things would have probably been fine.

Offline Cop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cop
  • Side: Neutral
So, did anyone witness some hilarity on their Black Friday shopping?

I personally didn't go because I went last year and stood in a line for 4 hours and decided it wasn't worth it.

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
I think my mom is out shopping now, regardless we need to form our FKI Planetside2 squad soon.

Offline TehGooner

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: [9y]LG_Gooner
  • Side: Confederacy
online shopping ftw.

Offline Teddy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I think my mom is out shopping now, regardless we need to form our FKI Planetside2 squad soon.

Terran Republic.

'Nuff said.

Offline Cop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cop
I'm so ticked off right now.

I spend the night and the whole morning download this freaking game and the only thing that happens is it closes my game and take me to the website saying "Error G37, There was a problem with your last action, please try again later."

>:(

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Is planet side 2 free now?
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
it is indeed, just installed it
Spoiler
indeed, odysseus has come to visit the FKI thread!
[close]

Offline Pecan

• Volunteer
  • Pecan's are good. Pecan pie FTW!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pecan
1st attempt at making a signature. Took a while, plus there were no good Freikorp's pictures. Oh well. Can't wait for the event tonight!
 8)

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
it is indeed, just installed it
Spoiler
indeed, odysseus has come to visit the FKI thread!
[close]
Yeah its pretty awesome

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
1st attempt at making a signature. Took a while, plus there were no good Freikorp's pictures. Oh well. Can't wait for the event tonight!
 8)
. Showing interest in the forums is all that matters bro.  Also a year ago while I was leading the 9te back in MM we all gifted each other games. I'll hand out a couple dirt cheap games :D.                  I'm also on the drive to Gettysburg right now. Mack where in the field is the 16th Vermont memorial ?
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
 8)
. Showing interest in the forums is all that matters bro.  Also a year ago while I was leading the 9te back in MM we all gifted each other games. I'll hand out a couple dirt cheap games :D.                  I'm also on the drive to Gettysburg right now. Mack where in the field is the 16th Vermont memorial ?
Lies Millander I was there and you never gave me a game (even a cheap one)
The first modder for NW.

Offline König

• Major
  • A major König
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Koenig
I'm baaaaaack! >:D

Anything planned for tonight?
I don't trust anything but pizza from a pizza place.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
 8)

Near the famous copse of trees, near the Stonewall where Picketts charge happened. Do the steps of the charge btw, it's amazing.

Offline Master997

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MasterHoe
Gooner leading us to victory again!!