Author Topic: ★1. Lutzow's Freikorps Infanterie Bataillon [Rekruting Mature NA ]★  (Read 420232 times)

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
  • Side: Union
Happy Birthday guyz turning 1 can be a very scary thing :)

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Ok, I'm gonna be that one guy:

You know, the anniversary is TECHNICALLY tomorrow...
I was wondering the same thing, since the game was released the 19th. Is Thore going to be there? :P

Jorvasker, spoil your shit if it's an eye sore..

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight

I knew it. Why not celebrate it tomorrow??? Jesus... I can be there tomorrow
The first modder for NW.

Offline GLman

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
N000000 we will celebrate today!

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
  • Side: Confederacy
N000000 we will celebrate today!
N0 n00bZ we willZ celbs when 1 say s0

Offline Doctor Scherzando

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reading abnormal levels of cancer in this sector
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorS.
Millander's fault. Reenacting on our birthday...the nerve! Yea I won't really be able to be on today either. Thursday=worst day to celebrate anything ever.

Offline DarthJezus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I was wondering the same thing, since the game was released the 19th. Is Thore going to be there? :P

Jorvasker, spoil your shit if it's an eye sore..
Unfortunately Thore is deployed right now so he can't make it.

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
I thought he already had 300+ kills and is trained in special forces.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I thought he already had 300+ kills and is trained in special forces.
Fucking perfect.

Will give osme speech at like 8. Hopefully gooner was true to his word and will buy a mic!

Happy 1 year FKI I'm glad your still strong and everything I couldn't have done anything without you guys and your help  :D I love you guys
Thanks pepper im glad that we have both been sucsesful in the paths our groups took when we split nearly a year ago.

TECHNICALLY  shut up

Happy birfday to all those fat kids in the FKI!

Well we are Fat Kids Internationat (FKI)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:18:57 am by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Doctor Scherzando

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reading abnormal levels of cancer in this sector
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorS.
I doubt he needed that explanation.

(translation for Millander):
sdiasjkdlasjd alskdjasldkjas dlkjasdk jaldaklsdj

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
docter I take it you didnt find thore?
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Thisssss isssss yourrrrr BIRTHDAY SONG, it isnt very long! Hey!

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Year in Review

Its truly amazing the experience and trip of leading this great unit for the last year. I have met so many great people. Its hard to look back on myself nearly a year ago toying with the idea of disbanding. This came very close to happening but im glad we have stepped above that.

I cannot thank and tribute the NCO and officer staff with enough praise. They have been essential to the running and making of our unit. All of you have risen to your rank from Rekrut and have showed your devotion and loyalty to our regiment. I am truly a lucky guy to have such great guys at my disposal.

This praise and admiration of course does not go souly to my staff. the real bread and butter is the majority. You rankers ranging from the most experienced gefrieters and guard down to the lowliest rekrut have helped make this unit happen just as much as myself. Over the many months we rose from almost nothing to being arguably the best melee regiment in all of North America. The personalities that have passed through our ranks have been some of the best I have ever met online and it shows just how great of a unit we are. It is a great feeling seeing our unit charge into a melee and the kill feed turn up all green. I'm thankful we have so many loyal and dedicated veterans who still willingly serve in the line. They are truly the ones to be thanked.

Over all I feel we have succeeded over the past year to reach what all regiments should be. We have a great community of guys. We have had little to no drama over the last year and we have weaved a web in this community that will never be broken in NW. This can be thanked from the Premiere Leutinents down to the new Rekruts. 6 months down the rose when we retire the 1stFKI name and take of our coats of black to dawn a new coat of gray we will still be this same unit. Our future is bright and if we keep up what we have been doing for these past 12 months im sure we have nothing to fear.

As Kapitan I would like to thank you all for making this work. I started this unit to make others enjoy linebattles and to have fun in doing it. I feel that thanks to you guys it has been a resounding success

Kapitan Von Millander

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
Ermahgerd :O HE DIDN'T FAIL AT SPELLING! :O Bet  Doctor was helping :3
The first modder for NW.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Year in Review

Its truly amazing the experience and trip of leading this great unit for the last year. I have met so many great people. Its hard to look back on myself nearly a year ago toying with the idea of disbanding. This came very close to happening but im glad we have stepped above that.

I cannot thank and tribute the NCO and officer staff with enough praise. They have been essential to the running and making of our unit. All of you have risen to your rank from Rekrut and have showed your devotion and loyalty to our regiment. I am truly a lucky guy to have such great guys at my disposal.

This praise and admiration of course does not go souly to my staff. the real bread and butter is the majority. You rankers ranging from the most experienced gefrieters and guard down to the lowliest rekrut have helped make this unit happen just as much as myself. Over the many months we rose from almost nothing to being arguably the best melee regiment in all of North America. The personalities that have passed through our ranks have been some of the best I have ever met online and it shows just how great of a unit we are. It is a great feeling seeing our unit charge into a melee and the kill feed turn up all green. I'm thankful we have so many loyal and dedicated veterans who still willingly serve in the line. They are truly the ones to be thanked.

Over all I feel we have succeeded over the past year to reach what all regiments should be. We have a great community of guys. We have had little to no drama over the last year and we have weaved a web in this community that will never be broken in NW. This can be thanked from the Premiere Leutinents down to the new Rekruts. 6 months down the rose when we retire the 1stFKI name and take of our coats of black to dawn a new coat of gray we will still be this same unit. Our future is bright and if we keep up what we have been doing for these past 12 months im sure we have nothing to fear.

As Kapitan I would like to thank you all for making this work. I started this unit to make others enjoy linebattles and to have fun in doing it. I feel that thanks to you guys it has been a resounding success

Kapitan Von Millander

Confirmed for disbanding, you may visit your new home.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow