Author Topic: ★1. Lutzow's Freikorps Infanterie Bataillon [Rekruting Mature NA ]★  (Read 420212 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I doubt ill get the chance but my Lt takes some 100 high quality pictures at each event. This was of my last event http://www.flickr.com/photos/dbuck/sets/72157633081383037/
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
as i told the 89thrg, if they dont come to my event next week, their reg belongs to me.

this will happen to you as well since there is like no more bear force events.

if you dont attend, millander will be executed, gooner will take over the reg, promote himself to Obst, and i will win.

your choice; join or join
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline TankerRed101

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stWFI_TankerRed101
  • Side: Confederacy
Rek_Blade trolled on FG_Groupfighting then left so he wouldnt get banned couldnt get pics because round ended and changed map. So watch out thats the second time i saw FKI trollers in the past couple of days.

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
Rek_Blade trolled on FG_Groupfighting then left so he wouldnt get banned couldnt get pics because round ended and changed map. So watch out thats the second time i saw FKI trollers in the past couple of days.

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
Well cant wait for todays nothing today.

Offline Pointblank

• Second Lieutenant
  • wat
    • View Profile
Why should we believe anything you say? loooool

Offline TankerRed101

• Private
    • View Profile
Cuz i stopped u guys from getting banned from FG server cuz of Blade cuz i told admin it was only him as i lied

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
I doubt ill get the chance but my Lt takes some 100 high quality pictures at each event. This was of my last event http://www.flickr.com/photos/dbuck/sets/72157633081383037/
Reminds me of the fki photos. Really.

Not sure what tanker is telling us about...
The first modder for NW.

Offline TankerRed101

• Private
    • View Profile
Reminds me of the fki photos. Really.

Not sure what tanker is telling us about...
You have multiple people trolling with ur name so im told cuz the admin was going to ban u guys cuz it was the second time FKI guys trolled his server

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Wiil look into it. Find is strange a troll will report one of his own kind.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline TankerRed101

• Private
    • View Profile
Wiil look into it. Find is strange a troll will report one of his own kind.
Well im not going to argue with you cuz ur fanboys will unleash and im not a reg hopper tanner told me what u said about me

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
Fanboys being admins lol
The first modder for NW.

Offline TankerRed101

• Private
    • View Profile
Fanboys being admins lol
No like people who arn't active in the TS and know very little about what happens in TS that yells about one thing i didnt even say

Offline TankerRed101

• Private
    • View Profile
I left because of many things me being harassed and demoting is the main reason but also the making fun of and talking behind the back of fellow members (Noodle was one of the many that was made fun of). Those are the reason I LEFT not kicked out. Im kinda glad the 6 people from the 89thLIV didnt want to join u guys cuz i left but they wont join cuz of all the crap between u guys and me and they dont want that.

Offline Pointblank

• Second Lieutenant
  • wat
    • View Profile
Lol cool, if you don't want to argue just leave and stop spamming our thread with this. We already went through this.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 03:44:48 am by Pointblank »