Author Topic: ★1. Lutzow's Freikorps Infanterie Bataillon [Rekruting Mature NA ]★  (Read 420248 times)

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
  • Side: Confederacy
Why must you instigate an argument tanker but good luck with you in the NOG may you find it a more suitable "home" and yes bear force 2 2day afraid I may not make it

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
  • Side: Union
tankerred has been kicked out for trolling and tking on a private server and giving me lip about it. Let this be an example. It does not matter what rank you hold nor the amount of time in the regiment I will treat breaking the code of conduct as lying on your application. All members have agreed to follow the COA on their application so if you do not then it will be treated as lying on your app and you will be kicked out.

Let tankerred be an example.
First of all i quit and i tked them by accident like i said then they were trolling me and u got mad at me for that when the rest of the reg does the same time but i get yelled at. Also i get yelled at for speaking my mind about true stuff and i meant no harm to Mercer. Plus the april fools joke was stupid because you could of lost a lot of people so think ahead next time. The reason why i was giving you lip was you were disrespecting me and demoting me for doing something everyone else does ,tking by accident. Also the promotions are going to the wrong people so all you rich guys can get far in this reg by just paying so this isnt a good reg thats fair.

Oh, my... Two totally different stories.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Plus the april fools joke was stupid because you could of lost a lot of people so think ahead next time. The reason why i was giving you lip was you were disrespecting me and demoting me for doing something everyone else does ,tking by accident. Also the promotions are going to the wrong people so all you rich guys can get far in this reg by just paying so this isnt a good reg thats fair.

You admitted to me via steam that you were planning on tking so I dont see what the problem for kicking you out is if you violated our code of conduct. So yeah please complain more.

Leave this thread and our ts. Dont come back. Your excuse for trolling our forums is pitiful. Trolls as yourself are not welcome.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
tankerred has been kicked out for trolling and tking on a private server and giving me lip about it. Let this be an example. It does not matter what rank you hold nor the amount of time in the regiment I will treat breaking the code of conduct as lying on your application. All members have agreed to follow the COA on their application so if you do not then it will be treated as lying on your app and you will be kicked out.

Let tankerred be an example.
First of all i quit and i tked them by accident like i said then they were trolling me and u got mad at me for that when the rest of the reg does the same time but i get yelled at. Also i get yelled at for speaking my mind about true stuff and i meant no harm to Mercer. Plus the april fools joke was stupid because you could of lost a lot of people so think ahead next time. The reason why i was giving you lip was you were disrespecting me and demoting me for doing something everyone else does ,tking by accident. Also the promotions are going to the wrong people so all you rich guys can get far in this reg by just paying so this isnt a good reg thats fair.

Lmao, Salt and Redemption are broke as hell

AAAAND

You said in ts, "I'm going to tk this guy?"
Me: "Why?"
You: "Because it will be funny"

Thats why you were kicked out my friend. We were on a private server and you were wearing FKI tags and you were tking people intentionally. Now as I told you in ts, just move on, please don't post here anymore. Enjoy your time with this new regiment.

Offline Pointblank

• Second Lieutenant
  • wat
    • View Profile
One person got his own rank (flag bearer) because hes donated over $500 to the regiment. And I'm pretty sure millander was kidding about the coh2 thing.

Offline Pointblank

• Second Lieutenant
  • wat
    • View Profile
Sry double post
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:22:03 am by Pointblank »

Offline TehGooner

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: [9y]LG_Gooner
Training tomorrow folks

Offline Pointblank

• Second Lieutenant
  • wat
    • View Profile
I think we are having garde tourney as well so try to be there.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
by chance does anybody play the flute or fife?
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
by chance does anybody play the flute or fife?

Everyone in 1stFKI because it's a regiment of Prussian pansies and Koenig. ::)

Offline Evil_Irish

• Private
  • Aloha Snackbar
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evil_Irish
Mercer and Doctor Im going to be in your CHILI. this video is nuts  ;D

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
Spoiler
[close]

Stay classy, Red. At least whenever I ragequit the unit because Millander bayonets me at Gettysburg, I'll be sure to dictate a fine departure letter detailed in Fette Fraktur print and then commit seppuku because Fette Fraktur font wasn't created until 1850.

Hopefully my computer's ready tomorrow for training! I'm getting withdrawals over here. D:
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
i get no respect

Offline Mihailov

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Offline TankerRed101

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stWFI_TankerRed101
The funny thing is i talked to the guys a lil later that i tked and they werent mad because they knew they deserved and they knew it was an accedant with the cannon but they got a good laugh when they heard wat happened so they didnt care.